Check your account email address ×

Terrorist attack in NYC

12 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Those damn white Republicans 

SMH

Fuck you.  This is nothing to do with radical Islamisticals!!!!!!

NOTHING!!!  

...just a man and his bomb out for a ride.  He was inept so, it’s all ok.  But if he was competent....ohhhh, NOT COOL MAN, not cool.

:lol:

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lol. How likely is that to happen?

Nobody dances in a thunderstorm.  Why?

This “odds” argument is and always has been ridiculous. The dangers of radical Islam are real.  The forced attempts of trying to inundate an idealism that doesn’t, and will never, work with western culture is stupidity  beyond comprehension.  Many of these migrants are NOT assimilating and have no intention to do so.  Increasing the odds of a dangerous situation by being careless and ignorant to these facts due to political correctness is still increasing the odds.  It’s idiotic.

And if the social issues weren’t enough.  There’s the financial strain they bring to EVERY SINGLE REGION they’ve been awarded.  

Retardedness of proportions so high it literally makes me wonder if we have a mercury epidemic in the civilized world’s water supply.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

NOTHING!!!  

...just a man and his bomb out for a ride.  He was inept so, it’s all ok.  But if he was competent....ohhhh, NOT COOL MAN, not cool.

1 hour ago, Muskoka Rider said:

This guy trail loves him some terrorists, that is until one blows up his family.

ya explaining to you what happened in our government means I love me some terrorists - 

if you had a family member killed by a terrorist would it be worse than killed by your nieghbour?  how about a drunk driver? 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

ya explaining to you what happened in our government means I love me some terrorists - 

if you had a family member killed by a terrorist would it be worse than killed by your nieghbour?  how about a drunk driver? 

It would be if it could have been prevented by not allowing them in our country. You really are a Liberal brainwashed sheep. I feel you are not worth replying to any longer as it is clear that you simply follow the narrative you are fed no matter how foolish it may be. Low IQ, zero critical thinking skills and poor comprehension make you the perfect sucker for Gerald Butts and his puppet Trudeau. I find it funny you think you are explaining anything. What you are doing is projecting your confused state of mind and severe lack of comprehension all the while not having a clue how deluded you really are. While it is kinda funny, it is also boring. Have a good life buddy and please stop responding to anything I post here. I have zero interest in seeing your mental incompetence on display any further than I have already been subjected to it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Muskoka Rider said:

It would be if it could have been prevented by not allowing them in our country. You really are a Liberal brainwashed sheep. I feel you are not worth replying to any longer as it is clear that you simply follow the narrative you are fed no matter how foolish it may be. Low IQ, zero critical thinking skills and poor comprehension make you the perfect sucker for Gerald Butts and his puppet Trudeau. I find it funny you think you are explaining anything. What you are doing is projecting your confused state of mind and severe lack of comprehension all the while not having a clue how deluded you really are. While it is kinda funny, it is also boring. Have a good life buddy and please stop responding to anything I post here. I have zero interest in seeing your mental incompetence on display any further than I have already been subjected to it.

:lmao: 

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

NOTHING!!!  

No one ever said that. Stop projecting your insecurities on people who are arguing you snowflake.

6 hours ago, Wildboer said:

No one ever said that. Stop projecting your insecurities on people who are arguing you snowflake.

Oh, this is no projection.  I think you are the only one not realizing that cuz the spin from your aid makes you dizzy. :lmao:

23 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

israels illegal occupation,  SMH  

Jeruselum has been won and lost between Muslmis,  jews and christians for thousands of years.   

Thank you.  But he doesn’t hate Jews, just the Zionists.  

17 hours ago, Muskoka Rider said:

You thick headed moron. The supreme court decision was based on Canada not wanting him back and doing nothing to get him back. It had nothing to do with a monetary settlement. Harper did not want the scum here and fought it, and lost, then we got him back. AFTER all this, he filed a civil suit. This is where he was looking to get a payout. The Trudeau government never went to court and instead offered him a settlement of 10 million dollars and an apology. He took it and dropped the suit. The payout was never ordered by a court and was never even heard by a court, it was settled shortly after being filed. Why are you continually repeating the same thing when I have told you five times, one is not related to the other. 

don't try and confuse Fail with the details...

17 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Nobody dances in a thunderstorm.  Why?

This “odds” argument is and always has been ridiculous. The dangers of radical Islam are real.  The forced attempts of trying to inundate an idealism that doesn’t, and will never, work with western culture is stupidity  beyond comprehension.  Many of these migrants are NOT assimilating and have no intention to do so.  Increasing the odds of a dangerous situation by being careless and ignorant to these facts due to political correctness is still increasing the odds.  It’s idiotic.

And if the social issues weren’t enough.  There’s the financial strain they bring to EVERY SINGLE REGION they’ve been awarded.  

Retardedness of proportions so high it literally makes me wonder if we have a mercury epidemic in the civilized world’s water supply.

:) The odds of getting hit by lightning are low but if I'm out fishing and I hear thunder I head for shore. I'm not going to test gods aim while sitting in a metal boat in the middle of a lake with a conductive graphite rod stuck in the air.

About 30 years ago we were at a horse show in Caledon. The thunder started and there was a lightning strike. A good friend of mine standing in the middle of the outdoor arena was killed instantly. The horses, all with steel shoes got a good jolt and jumped.

We have seen honour killings because a daughter dressed immodestly. Even when put on trial the family members haven't shown any remorse. We have recently seen a rape charge found not guilty. Why because the man believed it was his right to have sex with his wife any time he wanted whether she wanted to or not. His defence was that he didn't know Canada was different from the country he immigrated from where women were looked at as property. 

Edited by 02sled

42 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Can I get a link or a name so I can read up on this mysterious case?

Here you go Fail.... acquitted due to ignorance

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2017/10/22/who-would-be-afforded-judicial-latitude-for-ignorance-dimanno.html

Edited by 02sled