Check your account email address ×

Terrorist attack in NYC

31 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

Here in Canada this guy would be given a full pardon, 10 million in non taxable compensation and a nice hug and reach around from the shiny pony

Shhh.... Trudope may want to do that even though this happened in New York

16 minutes ago, Highmark said:

so again beside the Saudi's 9-11 we all love still who else?  I will wait

Shouldn't we have invaded Saudi Arabia? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so again beside the Saudi's 9-11 we all love still who else?  I will wait

Shouldn't we have invaded Saudi Arabia? 

Many have Pakistani background.  

Where were the Saudi's trained?   Without question more should have been done with SA.  I would never disagree with that.   We (the public) still need to find out what the Saudi govt knew.  

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Many have Pakistani background.  

Where were the Saudi's trained?   Without question more should have been done with SA.  I would never disagree with that.   We (the public) still need to find out what the Saudi govt knew.  

Again most are home grown terrorist something else no one can deny -

there isn't anyone getting off a plane and blowing up subways - sure it could happen but it hasn't

I feel sorry for guys like 02sled and musoka rider living in fear daily

oh for the record USA trained and armed most terror groups for the last 49 years

Edited by 1trailmaker

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

there isn't anyone getting off a plane and blowing up subways - sure it could happen but it hasn't

oh for the record USA trained and armed most terror groups for the last 49 years

You left out @motonoggin

44 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I won't claim that America has always done things right but generally speaking we have done plenty that is right or better for the world in general.

The mere fact that most terrorist who come here to kill us usually never come from countries we have waged war with.   Kind of blows the whole "they kill us because we kill their families" theory right out of the water.  

I would prefer to get the hell out of everywhere and let the UN or the region deal with the issues they face.  

As a globalist I would think you would want us involved.  

Lol. War isn't necessary to kill people. 

'as a globalist' :lmao:

Anymore strawmen you want to attack?

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Depends on the definition of home grown.   Many were not born in the US but gained citizenship at some point. 

Just now, Highmark said:

Depends on the definition of home grown.   Many were not born in the US but gained citizenship at some point. 

yes true for a few, but they are citizens and not visitors or just arrived

What makes these fuck wads different than any other killer that is a citizen?  yelling  Ala? 

I don't like how regular killers are down played these days, ever time something bad happens 02sled is on the edge of his seat hoping its a muslim name so he can run here and post about Trudeau hugs = pathetic

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

It's like you're just a collection of logical fallacies...

Like I said we've done plenty wrong in the world but we've also done a tremendous amount of good.  

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

What makes these fuck wads different than any other killer that is a citizen?  yelling  Ala? 

I don't like how regular killers are down played these days, ever time something bad happens 02sled is on the edge of his seat hoping its a muslim name so he can run here and post about Trudeau hugs = pathetic

The 18 involved in 9/11 and the 5+ in the WTC bombing all were from outside the US.   That alone is a significant % of the total.  

In general the threat of terrorism in the US is extremely low and virtually non-existent outside of large cities. 

2 hours ago, Muskoka Rider said:

CNN says it is a trump supporter. They say this because it was the only way to get them to stfu about trump.

:lol:

All seriousness though.  It's been comical to watch this play out on the various networks.  CNN is such a fucking mess it's almost even hard to watch them fuck and flutter around the facts.  Which is weird cuz, if you are making the facts up...why are you making them so hard for yourselves to get through.  :lmao:

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Like I said we've done plenty wrong in the world but we've also done a tremendous amount of good.  

And the fact is, in spite of what we all may want to thing/do/believe, the US is STILL doing a lot more good than harm to these places....or, it's quite simple, WE WOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO BE THERE.

Still, fuck the rest of the world....let's bring it all back.  But...oh no...the horror of that....from BOTH SIDES for varying idiotic reasons.

Just now, Highmark said:

The 18 involved in 9/11 and the 5+ in the WTC bombing all were from outside the US.   That alone is a significant % of the total.  

In general the threat of terrorism in the US is extremely low and virtually non-existent outside of large cities. 

bold is true

fact is about 911 is there is no way they could have know those buildings would fall trapping 1000's nor would they know a building not hit would also create dead people.

If the building didn't fall the death toll would have been  under 50 people

Still amazed that a plane that can be taken down by a bird in the air can crush the side of a building - no conspiracy theory  just amazed 

22 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Not living in fear by any stretch of anyone's imagination except yours Fail. The key difference is that I'm not pretending that they are just poor misunderstood soles who can be swayed with a hug like you and Trudope do.

Just now, 02sled said:

Not living in fear by any stretch of anyone's imagination except yours Fail. The key difference is that I'm not pretending that they are just poor misunderstood soles who can be swayed with a hug like you and Trudope do.

02sled you have been afraid for a decade of posting about it,  those people let back in under Harper was just a while ago long after your rants about being killed in your sleep.

Go back to your basement

13 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

a little bit of an obsession going on eh Fail.... go ahead and try to deny that Trudope believes that the ISIS fighters coming into Canada can be rehabilitated.... he has openly taken that stance.

Just now, 02sled said:

a little bit of an obsession going on eh Fail.... go ahead and try to deny that Trudope believes that the ISIS fighters coming into Canada can be rehabilitated.... he has openly taken that stance.

Yes he sorta said some young teens might have gotten bit by the terror bug, while others are being charged with war/terror crimes

Where was your rage when Harper let them back in? 

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

02sled you have been afraid for a decade of posting about it,  those people let back in under Harper was just a while ago long after your rants about being killed in your sleep.

Go back to your basement

:lol:Fail, you provide my dose of comic relief regularly from that pot clouded deluded mind of yours. C'mon your STUPID is showing through AGAIN STILL Try getting in touch with reality just for once.

The ISIS fighters returning to Canada is current. How about as current as 2 weeks ago

https://globalnews.ca/news/3871229/canada-concerned-returning-isis-fighters-justin-trudeau/

You must provide your coworkers with hours of entertainment daily or do you just save your stupid comments for here.