Check your account email address ×

Terrorist attack in NYC

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

:lol:Fail, you provide my dose of comic relief regularly from that pot clouded deluded mind of yours. C'mon your STUPID is showing through AGAIN STILL Try getting in touch with reality just for once.

The ISIS fighters returning to Canada is current. How about as current as 2 weeks ago

https://globalnews.ca/news/3871229/canada-concerned-returning-isis-fighters-justin-trudeau/

You must provide your coworkers with hours of entertainment daily or do you just save your stupid comments for here.

the 60 you were crying about came back over 2 years ago - just stop and go hide in your basement until the coast is clear

why do you keep posting the same thing over and over again

Nearly 180 Canadians are known to have traveled overseas to join extremist groups. About 60 have returned to Canada, according to government figures released in 2016.

ALL UNDER HARPER EVERYONE OF THEM SO FAR - TRUDEAU IS DEALING WITH THE MESS LEFT TO HIM

I know what is happening the question is do you?  go hide they live on your street

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What is your "wall" going to be used for?  Art and buffets?

Or are you just planning on killing all the "bad" people?  

Oh.

I don't plan on having a global military enforcing global capitalist hegemony under the guise of 'helping people'.

The idea that the us military is a force for good in the world is laughable.

43 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Again most are home grown terrorist something else no one can deny -

there isn't anyone getting off a plane and blowing up subways - sure it could happen but it hasn't

I feel sorry for guys like 02sled and musoka rider living in fear daily

oh for the record USA trained and armed most terror groups for the last 49 years

Come on now, how many Canadians and now Americans are living in fear?  First from Harper and now Trump.:lol:

1 hour ago, Muskoka Rider said:

No. We will all not be killed. I must laugh at anyone saying what the USA does in Israel will upset the peace process. The only thing that will satisfy the Arab world is the elimination of Israel, and even that would not bring peace to that region. The tribalism entrenched in those societies will be the cause of wars forever. Getting rid of the Jews would simply be a minor pause until they chose their next group to hate and fight. 

Well just for fun Israel could stop breaking UN rules. Maybe stop building in the West Bank. 

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

the 60 you were crying about came back over 2 years ago - just stop and go hide in your basement until the coast is clear

Nearly 180 Canadians are known to have traveled overseas to join extremist groups. About 60 have returned to Canada, according to government figures released in 2016.

ALL UNDER HARPER EVERYONE OF THEM SO FAR - TRUDEAU IS DEALING WITH THE MESS LEFT TO HIM

I know what is happening the question is do you?  go hide they live on your street

Nice reply.  They hate facts here. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

bold is true

fact is about 911 is there is no way they could have know those buildings would fall trapping 1000's nor would they know a building not hit would also create dead people.

If the building didn't fall the death toll would have been  under 50 people

Still amazed that a plane that can be taken down by a bird in the air can crush the side of a building - no conspiracy theory  just amazed 

Huh?   There was more than that in each plane much less killed in the buildings.   I'd say that claim is pretty baseless and not backed up by any facts. 

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I don't plan on having a global military enforcing global capitalist hegemony under the guise of 'helping people'.

Oh, what do you plan on having then?  Cuz, I got some news for you, the only way your "utopia" is going to happen is by force.

I can't even comment on the last part because it wants to make me start to ask you questions you will immediately sense as a trap (righfully so) and start avoiding the questions with regurgitates memes until we are at full on DEFCON MEME!!!!!!

:lol:

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

true and sorry left those innocent people out - my bad

Considering those buildings could have 50,000 people in them at some point during the day I'd say the number being under 3000 is amazing in of itself.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Considering those buildings could have 50,000 people in them at some point during the day I'd say the number being under 3000 is amazing in of itself.  

it was done before the building was occupied for the most part.

I feel for the firemen that ran up the stairs to their death,  these were smart people that had no idea the building would fall - why would it

a lot of questions still today - why so early?

anyway not here to talk about 911

21 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

More Fail stupidity. 

About 60 have returned to Canada, according to government figures released in 2016.

It doesn't tell you when they returned. It doesn't tell you when the figures were released, Jan 2016 or Dec 2016. But of course none of them could have returned to Canada while your do no wrong hero Trudope  was PM. He became PM in 2015 so I guess there were suddenly no more ISIS fighters returning after he became PM. I guess they didn't want a hug from Trudope while he takes a selfie.

In your delusional mind all 60 of them must have arrived back in 2014 according to your twisted math. Yup stupid Fail strikes again. 2+2=5 right Fail. Your stupidity continues in that because there haven't been any more numbers released since those at an unspecified date in 2016 there haven't been any more ISIS fighters that have returned.

“We recognize the return of even one individual (who joined the ISIS group) may have serious national security implications,” Trudeau said.

BUT

“We are going to monitor them. We are also there to help them to let go of that terrorist ideology,” he added.

Altogether now.... everyone sing kumbya

Don't you have a job to do that the taxpayers are paying you to do.

Edited by 02sled

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Huh?   There was more than that in each plane much less killed in the buildings.   I'd say that claim is pretty baseless and not backed up by any facts. 

lack of facts and drawing from a pot hazed imagination is Fails trademark signature. Even one floor of one of the buildings would have had more than 50 people on it.

Just now, 02sled said:

lack of facts and drawing from a pot hazed imagination is Fails trademark signature. Even one floor of one of the buildings would have had more than 50 people on it.

Take this for what its worth but counting both towers close to 1000 perished instantly not including those on the planes.

1,402 people died at or above the floors of impact in the North Tower. According to the Commission Report, hundreds were killed instantly by the impact while the remainder of the fatalities were trapped above the impact zone and died after the tower collapsed. Although a few people would subsequently be found alive in the rubble following the collapse of the towers, none of these individuals were from above the impact zone.[28] John P. O'Neill was a former assistant director of the FBI who assisted in the capture of 1993 World Trade Center bomber Ramzi Yousef and was the head of security at the World Trade Centerwhen he was killed trying to rescue people from the North Tower.[29] An additional 24 people officially remain listed as missing.[30] Cantor Fitzgerald L.P., an investment bank on the 101st–105th floors of One World Trade Center, lost 658 employees, considerably more than any other employer.[31] Marsh Inc., located immediately below Cantor Fitzgerald on floors 93–100 (the location of Flight 11's impact), lost 295 employees and 63 consultants.[32][33] Risk Waters, a business organization, was holding a conference in Windows on the World at the time, with 81 people in attendance.[34][35]

614 people were killed at or above the floors of impact in the South Tower. Only 18 people are known to have managed to escape using staircase A before the South Tower collapsed; a further 110 people killed in the attacks are known to have been below the impact zone when United Airlines Flight 175 struck the South Tower. The 9/11 Commission notes that this fact strongly indicates that evacuation below the impact zones was a success, allowing most to safely evacuate before the collapse of the World Trade Center.[36]

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

More Fail stupidity. 

About 60 have returned to Canada, according to government figures released in 2016.

It doesn't tell you when they returned. It doesn't tell you when the figures were released, Jan 2016 or Dec 2016. But of course none of them could have returned to Canada while your do no wrong hero Trudope  was PM. He became PM in 2015 so I guess there were suddenly no more ISIS fighters returning after he became PM. I guess they didn't want a hug from Trudope while he takes a selfie.

In your delusional mind all 60 of them must have arrived back in 2014 according to your twisted math. Yup stupid Fail strikes again. 2+2=5 right Fail. Your stupidity continues in that because there haven't been any more numbers released since those at an unspecified date in 2016 there haven't been any more ISIS fighters that have returned.

“We recognize the return of even one individual (who joined the ISIS group) may have serious national security implications,” Trudeau said.

BUT

“We are going to monitor them. We are also there to help them to let go of that terrorist ideology,” he added.

Altogether now.... everyone sing kumbya

Everyone but you knows this was from 2015, you can keep posting the same thing over and over again won't change the facts - we know when the report was released and time frames.  

As Harper boosted his hatred towards these people, they got up and went overseas to do whatever ISIS or visit mommy - either way it was Harper's doing

2017 douche lips minus 2 is 2015

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

I'm not talking about the peace process and Israel's illegal occupation.

I'm talking about fundamentalist nutjobs wanting Jesus to return and the world to end.

Isn't that exactly what the muslim's point is? Keep poking The Hornet's Nest to ignite a holy war?

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

But muh Aunt Eefa!

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Everyone but you knows this was from 2015, you can keep posting the same thing over and over again won't change the facts - we know when the report was released and time frames.  

As Harper boosted his hatred towards these people, they got up and went overseas to do whatever ISIS or visit mommy - either way it was Harper's doing

2017 douche lips minus 2 is 2015

Okay shit for brains.... when were the numbers released in 2016. You claim to know. Don't pull it from your imagination like you usually do... give us some real fact to back up your imaginary claim and cite the source. You say you know when the report was released but don't say when that was.

Dumb as a stump... :nuts2:You're the dumb ass that stated the 60 ISIS fighters reported as having returned to Canada happened under Harpers watch alone. Harper was never stupid enough to even suggest that they could be rehabilitated. That's all on your fool Trudope's watch.

You're the lame fool that said it happened in the two years prior to the numbers being released. That's a window of time from your imagination. Those numbers were released in 2016 and as you seem to know when in 2016 those numbers were released you do the math. Jan 2016 release would mean using your out of your imagination 2 year factor that they ALL arrived back in 2014. But if the numbers were released at the end of 2016 add a year to that. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Keep telling yourself that there hasn't been any return to Canada since Trudope became PM in 2015. I repeat :nuts: