Check your account email address ×

Keaton Jones video on bullying.

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I never hit them, I never really had too, but I dont like these attitudes Im getting lately. They need a reality check. 

I didnt either till their early teens...im not talking a beating...just a good shot in the arm or the chest...it never took more then one to get their attention.

1 hour ago, s pump said:

Martial arts is a great confidence builder. They learn the discipline to stay out of fights unless its unavoidable and how to end it quickly if it happens. We used to just fight to exhaustion in our day.

It’s also a humiliating experience. :lol: 

Just when you think you’re getting good some guy steps on the mat and taps you out. But that does serve to create a hunger to be better. There’s no bullshit on the mat. It’s a great metaphor and template for how a youngster approaches life in general and in dealing with the dickheads he’ll encounter. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

33 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

I suppose throwing marshmallows at them would be out of the question?

Marshmallows would probably be okay.  But peanuts may be an issue since I keep hearing about all the kids with peanut allergies these days.  Apparently just coming into contact with peanuts can send them into some sort of shock and kill them.  I don’t know, just what I hear.  

Might want to make sure the kid isn’t a diabetic before launching the mallows though.  Technically I think it would be the kids own fault if he ate the mallows thrown his way but you never know how administration officials and authorities would interpret it not to mention any lawsuits.

2 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Marshmallows would probably be okay.  But peanuts may be an issue since I keep hearing about all the kids with peanut allergies these days.  Apparently just coming into contact with peanuts can send them into some sort of shock and kill them.  I don’t know, just what I hear.  

Might want to make sure the kid isn’t a diabetic before launching the mallows though.  Technically I think it would be the kids own fault if he ate the mallows thrown his way but you never know how administration officials and authorities would interpret it not to mention any lawsuits.

Well I suppose if the kids mouth was open during the attack, and he swallowed one, it could be considered an assault. Time to bring in the Po Po......

43 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I never hit them, I never really had too, but I dont like these attitudes Im getting lately. They need a reality check. 

I think we all go thru that. I got in the boys face a few times over what he said to his mom. He never really messed with me. Keep pushing back, eventually it will sink in.

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You make a good point, fuck Facebag and the wretched motherefuckers who take up that bandwidth.

Hahahaha.  More shit you know nothing about.  Bullying on FB gets you banned.  Why are you so afraid of Facebook?  

3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Dead on, jimmy blaze. Parents need to limit the exposure of social media their kids have. Male bullies typically have low IQ’s and brute strength. They’re usually loners. Female bullies on the other hand are very intelligent and recruit other girls to feed on their victim. I’m a real believer in the martial arts to assist kids in the crazy maze that they encounter. The confidence and grounding a kid gets from a good program is incredible. How an individual carries him or herself can persuade a predator to find a weaker target. 

Spot on Greg.  :bc: 

I was kicked out of school for fighting in elementry and again in Jr high, both times i was sticking up for someone who couldnt

There need to be more kids like I was and to not punish them , we know that wont happen tho as a teachers solution is to run and tell

Not suspending  the kid that sticks up for another is a great way to stop alot of bullying

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

Yes. For sure. And the teachers and principal know too. If a kid pops a known bully, they'll see to it the kid gets in as little trouble as possible. They alt left is way out of touch on this one

defending yourself from a bully is a much more complex issue than just protecting yourself In that one situation. 

Alt left.... :lol:

Neal

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Our old man taught us that lesson at 5 years old when a 7 year old in the neighborhood was bullying the smaller kids.  Made him cry the next day and he never bothered us again.

My old man taught us to box and how to fight back.  He also told us respect and not to ever treat anyone like that.  What did yours teach you?  To run away?  I don't see anyone advocating a gun here.  Maybe you oughta settle the fuck down.

Fuck that, I’m old. I never ran home to my Dad about any of the shit. Someone pissed you off, you handled it right away. You didn’t go home and sulk, build up an anger, figure out some long drawn out revenge. The longest you waited to solve shit was until you were off school property.  The only times  my old man got involved is once  friend of my mom saw me and another guy fighting. She told my Dad to sort it out. He just asked what it was about and if it was settled. Done. That kid and I ended up being friends. The other time was when a teacher was fucking with my marks because he didn’t like me being a smart ass. My marks were in the mid 80’s and he gave me a 55.  Stupid fucker didn’t realize that someone who was decent in math would know what their grades were suppose to be. 

But I lived in a small town in Canada. No one was going to stomp on your head once you were down or knife you to avoid losing a fight. They sure as fuck weren’t going to pull a columbine like American bitches. So letting people settle things was ok. 

Ok, couple of things here.  Is it me or does it seem that Vinney is awfully mean and "dark" today?  I kinda like it though.  

And Neal..please stop it.  Your own friends can't even defend your failure to understand "alt-left".  Go back to "lug flick", it makes you seem smarter-er-ish-ing.  :lmao:

And Dave..this isn't some bullshit Snap twitter social media...this is FREEDOMSLEDDER!!!!  Important and serious internet shit goes on here!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ok, couple of things here.  Is it me or does it seem that Vinney is awfully mean and "dark" today?  I kinda like it though.  

And Neal..please stop it.  Your own friends can't even defend your failure to understand "alt-left".  Go back to "lug flick", it makes you seem smarter-er-ish-ing.  :lmao:

And Dave..this isn't some bullshit Snap twitter social media...this is FREEDOMSLEDDER!!!!  Important and serious internet shit goes on here!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Wut?

:dunno:

:news:

I can recall only one time being bullied. I was in the 7th grade. Still remember the guy’s name. He got his growth spurt ahead of most everyone else and took advantage of the situation. I real piece of work. He started womping on me in the locker room before gym class. Everyday he’d start his shit. One day I took off running. I came cruising around around the corner and right into the gym teacher. The son of a bitch dragged me into his office. He sat me down and started fucking screaming at me. I’m in tears at this point and totally pissed off. He tells me that if he ever sees me running from Rodney again I’ll have to answer to him. So I had to make up my mind as to who was scariest fucker between the two. I never ran from Rodney again. Later in life I found out that Rodney’s dad had killed himself in front of the family and his mom picked up with an abusive asshole for a live in boyfriend. Kinda put a lot of stuff into perspective. I often wonder what happened to him. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

4 hours ago, DAVE said:

Right now hes getting an organic vegetable farm going...he started it from scratch...he made it public so restaurants and whoever can have shares in it....he got alot of his initial money when google bought the company he had equity in...google then paid him a ton to go work for them...he worked for them till his contract was up then came back to Canada.

As for him pushing back...i remember that time all to well. I grabbed my son by the neck and literally lifted him off the ground against the wall.... :lol:

Kid thought he was tough....I went through the same thing with my father. :lol2:

Just met with the owner and operator of a very large hydroponic farm.  Operations guy is from Finland and he operated the world's largest hydroponic lettuce Farm.

i had my daughter boot a boy in the chest when she was in grade 7, the kid through a ball at her so she picked it up and through it back, the kid came at her so she booted him in the chest and sent him on his ass.

next thing i'm getting a call from the school telling me what happened. i said i would take care of when i get home from work. next call i get is from my wife saying the school is holding the kids and children's aid is involved.

ended up the principle called the kids in the office and started trying to find out if the kids was scared to come home. had to go through an interview process with children's aid that night before they would let my kids leave the school. come to to find out the principle pulled this bullshit with other parents as well.

anyway my kids was told by me if its just words let it go, but if someone tries to assault them in any manner then they permission to take care of business .

Edited by toslow

6 minutes ago, s pump said:

Just met with the owner and operator of a very large hydroponic farm.  Operations guy is from Finland and he operated the world's largest hydroponic lettuce Farm.

Cool! :bc: