Check your account email address ×

Keaton Jones video on bullying.

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

I told the 13 year old we have at home anytime someone tries to bully you, pop them square in the mouth. Fucking kids these days are cruel!!! She was telling me a story how a girl killed herself from being bullied and the kids continued to bully her after she did! :wtf: Those kids need some fucking discipline in their lives.

Our old man taught us that lesson at 5 years old when a 7 year old in the neighborhood was bullying the smaller kids.  Made him cry the next day and he never bothered us again.

53 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Good idea.  Hey maybe if this kid is smaller than the other kids and can’t give them a real fight, he should just take a gun to school. I mean that’s what they’re for right. 

You are such fucking moron. 

My old man taught us to box and how to fight back.  He also told us respect and not to ever treat anyone like that.  What did yours teach you?  To run away?  I don't see anyone advocating a gun here.  Maybe you oughta settle the fuck down.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Our old man taught us that lesson at 5 years old when a 7 year old in the neighborhood was bullying the smaller kids.  Made him cry the next day and he never bothered us again.

My old man taught us to box and how to fight back.  He also told us respect and not to ever treat anyone like that.  What did yours teach you?  To run away?  I don't see anyone advocating a gun here.  Maybe you oughta settle the fuck down.

"Run.  Hide.  Tell."

57 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Now here is perfect example of EXACTLY what I was talking about.  Pussification to the Nth degree.  Combined with idiocy...it's a powerful mix of an emotional toxin.  It's why liberal tears is used to clean carbon off of firing bolts.

He is a perfect example of what kids who were bullied become as adults. Some never get over it.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Same here with my old man! He always told us "Let them throw the first punch but be damn sure you finish the fight!" :bc: 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The problem now is that bullying and and other bullshit that used to end at the end of the school day goes on 24/ 7 via all the different social media....it is really cruel and fucked up and from my observations girls can be downright evil to one another.

Dead on, jimmy blaze. Parents need to limit the exposure of social media their kids have. Male bullies typically have low IQ’s and brute strength. They’re usually loners. Female bullies on the other hand are very intelligent and recruit other girls to feed on their victim. I’m a real believer in the martial arts to assist kids in the crazy maze that they encounter. The confidence and grounding a kid gets from a good program is incredible. How an individual carries him or herself can persuade a predator to find a weaker target. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, my last visit was unreal.  Got a call from my daughter who was balling her eyes out for getting suspended.  Turns out her and another girl were throwing names at eachother and the other girl called my daughter "short", so, my daughter called her "fat".  That led to the girl crying on her way to the office to complain and apparently, "fat" was declared "hate speech" but "short" was just a description.  The officer on duty knows me well...and he was in tow as I headed to the familiar Principals office...where counselors were standing by. You ever walk into a room and get the feeling everyone is scared to death of what may happen?  Yeah...it's JUST LIKE THAT!!!!   :lol:

We all understoon eachother fine at the end...and class continued..for EVERYONE.  Nitwits.  

Your kid attends a weird school 

10 minutes ago, Cold War said:

He is a perfect example of what kids who were bullied become as adults. Some never get over it.

But I'll bet he is proud of never having to raise a hand in anger.  I think they make trophies for that now too.  

Modern day bullying-Somebody said something that somnebody else disagreed with and made them feel sad inside.  REPORT BULLYING!!!!!!

Smh.

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Same here with my old man! He always told us "Let them throw the first punch but be damn sure you finish the fight!" :bc: 

Honestly, I don't think this is really an option anymore. Zero tolerance, police officers in school, can land your kid in a lot of trouble for merely   defending himself.

Getting teased (bullied) is not something that ends with school. There are people who won't like you for a variety of reasons .  Kids need to learn to be more resilient........It doesn't get any easier as an adult.  

I caught my 10yr old son and 3 other kids "cyber bullying/fighting" last year, needless it wasnt good for him or his ass.. He was using snapchat on his tablet..Its been about 15 months since he has had an electronic device..lol 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Honestly, I don't think this is really an option anymore. Zero tolerance, police officers in school, can land your kid in a lot of trouble for merely   defending himself.

Getting teased (bullied) is not something that ends with school. There are people who won't like you for a variety of reasons .  Kids need to learn to be more resilient........It doesn't get any easier as an adult.  

I can't tell you just how glad I am to have grown up when I did compared to now. The shit that I got away with then in contrast to what you said in the bold about current times they would have locked me up!:lol: Just as I was getting ready to graduate they were starting to suspend kids for all kinds of stuff that had nothing to do with school but involved a lot of the kids. Mostly fighting and parties after school off school grounds. 

11 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Dead on, jimmy blaze. Parents need to limit the exposure of social media their kids have. Male bullies typically have low IQ’s and brute strength. They’re usually loners. Female bullies on the other hand are very intelligent and recruit other girls to feed on their victim. I’m a real believer in the martial arts to assist kids in the crazy maze that they encounter. The confidence and grounding a kid gets from a good program is incredible. How an individual carries him or herself can persuade a predator to find a weaker target. 

My cousin was ruthlessly bullied in high school and at home.   My aunt signed him up for Karate and then proceeded to tell the Neighbor kids. Good God!!!  did that make it worse. From then on he was the "Karate kid"

I agree though, kids can benefit from any kind of a hobby or program to build confidence and should be encouraged. Sports, playing an instrument, Power sports, anything that gets them off couch and making friends with similar interests.       

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I can't tell you just how glad I am to have grown up when I did compared to now. The shit that I got away with then in contrast to what you said in the bold about current times they would have locked me up!:lol: Just as I was getting ready to graduate they were starting to suspend kids for all kinds of stuff that had nothing to do with school but involved a lot of the kids. Mostly fighting and parties after school off school grounds. 

Right. We would have weekly fights after school. Kids punched it out and that was the end of it.

Now they want to put your kid in the criminal justice system and destroy their lives.

My son was arrested for vandalism.................. writing on the back of a bus seat! 

A girl he liked wanted some drug from a friend of his, he acted as middle man. Cost him 10 day suspension,  put in youth offender program, we spent 6 months driving and paying for  him to get tested for drugs.     

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

But I'll bet he is proud of never having to raise a hand in anger.  I think they make trophies for that now too.  

Modern day bullying-Somebody said something that somnebody else disagreed with and made them feel sad inside.  REPORT BULLYING!!!!!!

Smh.

His Mom told him kids  were jealous of his  "smarts"

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

I told the 13 year old we have at home anytime someone tries to bully you, pop them square in the mouth. Fucking kids these days are cruel!!! She was telling me a story how a girl killed herself from being bullied and the kids continued to bully her after she did! :wtf: Those kids need some fucking discipline in their lives.

I told my kids the same thing, only problem is my oldest is a weakling and would get stomped and my youngest (who is built pretty stout) isnt mean enough to do it. He was getting teased by one kid and it was bugging the shit out of him. So I gave him some advice on what to say to the kid knowing it would embarass the shit out of the other kid and he might thing twice about teasing after that. Well it worked. Kids mom called my wife and told her what my son said. My wife didnt know anything about it so she asked my son, he says "Dad told me to do that". So she called the mother back and they had a little talk. Never happened again. So worked as planned. :bc::lol: 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Good idea.  Hey maybe if this kid is smaller than the other kids and can’t give them a real fight, he should just take a gun to school. I mean that’s what they’re for right. 

You are such fucking moron. 

you ate a stupid cunt. he'll I was a small white boy in a inner city school with a name not even the brothers had . I got all sorts of shit until my grandpa the only real man around when I was a kid showed me how to fight to win. no matter if a kid gets his was handed to him by a bigger guy.  just standing up for your self making your mark on his face for the school to see is enough to stop the shit. 

but no it is best to have your mommy call the other boys mommy right .lol what a cunt 

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I told my kids the same thing, only problem is my oldest is a weakling and would get stomped and my youngest (who is built pretty stout) isnt mean enough to do it. He was getting teased by one kid and it was bugging the shit out of him. So I gave him some advice on what to say to the kid knowing it would embarass the shit out of the other kid and he might thing twice about teasing after that. Well it worked. Kids mom called my wife and told her what my son said. My wife didnt know anything about it so she asked my son, he says "Dad told me to do that". So she called the mother back and they had a little talk. Never happened again. So worked as planned. :bc::lol: 

:bc:

You know, all these little saying we grew up with that have been “shamed away”?  “Fight fire with fire”. “sticks and stones....”.  “Eye for an eye.”

There’s a reason those saying we’re pinned.  And I don’t remember “Run, hide, tell” being one of them.  And I sure as fuck don’t see it as any solution.

5 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Glad it worked out for ya. I told her right in front of her mom and shared my own story from Jr. High directly related to it. Her mom was slightly shocked but agreed with it in the end. I told her to always defend herself and after the run in with the counselor the one time where she tried to get her to admit to something she didn't do, I told to always stand up for herself and never give in. I just hope she doesn't end up in Juvy then point to me and say you told me to do it! :lol: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

:bc:

You know, all these little saying we grew up with that have been “shamed away”?  “Fight fire with fire”. “sticks and stones....”.  “Eye for an eye.”

There’s a reason those saying we’re pinned.  And I don’t remember “Run, hide, tell” being one of them.  And I sure as fuck don’t see it as any solution.

When I was a kid i had a pretty smart mouth but not alot to back it up (was short as a kid) and I didnt have any older brothers to defend me. I got beat up by one of the older neighborhood kids. I come home crying and my dad asks what happened and I told him. He asks if I fought back i said no. He asked why. I said because he is bigger than me. He fucking made me go back there and punch that kid in the face as hard as i could. Told me to keep hitting him until he gave up. So i did. I got my ass whooped. :lol: But something interesting happened, that kid never fucked with me again and neither did any of the other older kids. Learned a big lesson that day at the expense of an ass whoopin. I didnt grow until 8th grade, then I became the bully. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

When I was a kid i had a pretty smart mouth but not alot to back it up (was short as a kid) and I didnt have any older brothers to defend me. I got beat up by one of the older neighborhood kids. I come home crying and my dad asks what happened and I told him. He asks if I fought back i said no. He asked why. I said because he is bigger than me. He fucking made me go back there and punch that kid in the face as hard as i could. Told me to keep hitting him until he gave up. So i did. I got my ass whooped. :lol: But something interesting happened, that kid never fucked with me again and neither did any of the other older kids. Learned a big lesson that day at the expense of an ass whoopin. I didnt grow until 8th grade, then I became the bully. :lol: 

:thumb::bc: 

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

That's how it works.  A lot of us probably have similar stories.  Mine was very close too.  3rd grader picking on me in homeroom and on the bus.  I'll never forget my father's first lesson showing my how to fight.  Weird thing is, he didn't want to teach me..said I was too young.  I remember my mother making him.  Weird things we all remember when we were so young.  "Life moments".

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

"Powerful message" indeed.  Sad.  This boy needs a father figure in his life.  A man.....and not one with gender confusion issues teaching how to "rise above it" and turn the other cheek because "violence is not the answer".  Also, the clowns on the other side need to find somebody that can give them a real fight instead of picking low hanging fruit and being a bunch of pussies who think they are bad asses.

you nailed it!!!! unfortunately even today in the fruity world we live in, violence is the only solution. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

That's how it works.  A lot of us probably have similar stories.  Mine was very close too.  3rd grader picking on me in homeroom and on the bus.  I'll never forget my father's first lesson showing my how to fight.  Weird thing is, he didn't want to teach me..said I was too young.  I remember my mother making him.  Weird things we all remember when we were so young.  "Life moments".

My dad never taught me how to fight, but my dad was the meanest mother fucker i knew so I kinda learned by watching him. I fucking hated my old man for alot of years. He was a good dad, always had my back but fuck was he a miserable son of a bitch. I tried to stay away from him. My mom divorced him when I was 16. I didnt talk to him for a couple of years after that. Funny thing is now he is retired and he is this happy idiot. Super nice and social to everybody. He works for me part time driving trucks. Everybody at work is like, "oh your dad is so nice, how come youre such a dickhead?" :lol: 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I really don't think kids "bully" anymore now than they ever have.  I honestly don't remember a whole lot of bullying in school.  But I remember a lot of fighting.  That's probably why I don't remember a lot of bullying.  Adults teaching children to try and handle issues like adults is absurd.  Sometimes a good punch in the face is what we all may need to deliver or receive sometimes...even as adults.  It's instant education and training.  Oh yeah....but we should strive to be above all that.  What's our children's suicide rate now?  Our societies rate? 

Watching my child going through her education and having to head up to the school on several occasions to "handle" situations has been an amazing journey of watching the fuckery in which our whole system now operates under.  Astounding idiocy from "educators".  Impressive really. Multiple "counselors" on staff!!!!  :lmao:

My youngest popped a kid in the grill after multiple warnings to stop bullying a handicapped girl who's locker was next to his. The kid tormented her for weeks and Casey told him to knock it off. The principal jumped in and broke up the fight (one punch) and had the cops, counselors and half the snowflake brigade there to handle the situation when I got there. The principal, who is a snowflake himself is telling me he was scared getting in the middle of the fight to break it up. I told him, between the two of them they weighed 250 pounds, quit being a pussy - in not so many words. 3 day suspension and apology letter. Saw the principal at football games after that and all I could do was SMFH. Pussies making pussies.

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Martial arts is a great confidence builder. They learn the discipline to stay out of fights unless its unavoidable and how to end it quickly if it happens. We used to just fight to exhaustion in our day.