Check your account email address ×

Keaton Jones video on bullying.

"Powerful message" indeed.  Sad.  This boy needs a father figure in his life.  A man.....and not one with gender confusion issues teaching how to "rise above it" and turn the other cheek because "violence is not the answer".  Also, the clowns on the other side need to find somebody that can give them a real fight instead of picking low hanging fruit and being a bunch of pussies who think they are bad asses.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

I told the 13 year old we have at home anytime someone tries to bully you, pop them square in the mouth. Fucking kids these days are cruel!!! She was telling me a story how a girl killed herself from being bullied and the kids continued to bully her after she did! :wtf: Those kids need some fucking discipline in their lives.

I really don't think kids "bully" anymore now than they ever have.  I honestly don't remember a whole lot of bullying in school.  But I remember a lot of fighting.  That's probably why I don't remember a lot of bullying.  Adults teaching children to try and handle issues like adults is absurd.  Sometimes a good punch in the face is what we all may need to deliver or receive sometimes...even as adults.  It's instant education and training.  Oh yeah....but we should strive to be above all that.  What's our children's suicide rate now?  Our societies rate? 

Watching my child going through her education and having to head up to the school on several occasions to "handle" situations has been an amazing journey of watching the fuckery in which our whole system now operates under.  Astounding idiocy from "educators".  Impressive really. Multiple "counselors" on staff!!!!  :lmao:

51 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"Powerful message" indeed.  Sad.  This boy needs a father figure in his life.  A man.....and not one with gender confusion issues teaching how to "rise above it" and turn the other cheek because "violence is not the answer".  Also, the clowns on the other side need to find somebody that can give them a real fight instead of picking low hanging fruit and being a bunch of pussies who think they are bad asses.

Good idea.  Hey maybe if this kid is smaller than the other kids and can’t give them a real fight, he should just take a gun to school. I mean that’s what they’re for right. 

You are such fucking moron. 

We got a call from one of those "Counselors" saying she was cutting. Oh boy was that a long day until her mom and I got home. Mom checked her out head to toe and it was a tiny scratch from either our Shepard puppy or one of the cats. There were fights rafter school all the time starting in Junior high or so. That's were most of the issues were solved and it was usually a one on one fight. A lot of times made friends out of enemies after it was over too. Of course we didn't have the internet and Social Media back then which makes these cowardly kids voices that much louder these days

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Good idea.  Hey maybe if this kid is smaller than the other kids and can’t give them a real fight, he should just take a gun to school. I mean that’s what they’re for right. 

Now here is perfect example of EXACTLY what I was talking about.  Pussification to the Nth degree.  Combined with idiocy...it's a powerful mix of an emotional toxin.  It's why liberal tears is used to clean carbon off of firing bolts.

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I really don't think kids "bully" anymore now than they ever have.  I honestly don't remember a whole lot of bullying in school.  But I remember a lot of fighting.  That's probably why I don't remember a lot of bullying.  Adults teaching children to try and handle issues like adults is absurd.  Sometimes a good punch in the face is what we all may need to deliver or receive sometimes...even as adults.  It's instant education and training.  Oh yeah....but we should strive to be above all that.  What's our children's suicide rate now?  Our societies rate? 

Watching my child going through her education and having to head up to the school on several occasions to "handle" situations has been an amazing journey of watching the fuckery in which our whole system now operates under.  Astounding idiocy from "educators".  Impressive really. Multiple "counselors" on staff!!!!  :lmao:

The problem now is that bullying and and other bullshit that used to end at the end of the school day goes on 24/ 7 via all the different social media....it is really cruel and fucked up and from my observations girls can be downright evil to one another.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

We got a call from one of those "Counselors" saying she was cutting. Oh boy was that a long day until her mom and I got home. Mom checked her out head to toe and it was a tiny scratch from either our Shepard puppy or one of the cats. There were fights rafter school all the time starting in Junior high or so. That's were most of the issues were solved and it was usually a one on one fight. A lot of times made friends out of enemies after it was over too. Of course we didn't have the internet and Social Media back then which makes these cowardly kids voices that much louder these days

Yeah, my last visit was unreal.  Got a call from my daughter who was balling her eyes out for getting suspended.  Turns out her and another girl were throwing names at eachother and the other girl called my daughter "short", so, my daughter called her "fat".  That led to the girl crying on her way to the office to complain and apparently, "fat" was declared "hate speech" but "short" was just a description.  The officer on duty knows me well...and he was in tow as I headed to the familiar Principals office...where counselors were standing by. You ever walk into a room and get the feeling everyone is scared to death of what may happen?  Yeah...it's JUST LIKE THAT!!!!   :lol:

We all understoon eachother fine at the end...and class continued..for EVERYONE.  Nitwits.  

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You even suggesting that makes you a moron. :wtf: 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The problem now is that bullying and and other bullshit that used to end at the end of the school day goes on 24/ 7 via all the different social media....it is really cruel and fucked up and from my observations girls can be downright evil to one another.

You make a good point, fuck Facebag and the wretched motherefuckers who take up that bandwidth.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh...I agree!!!!!!!!!  I hate that shit too.  I can't pull my daughter off her phone.  I explained to her several times that taking a break from all the drama is important for her mental health.  I wonder when she'll ever agree that I may be correct.  These kids are "on" 24/7.  It's not fair to them.

She pissed me off the other day and I gave her a choice for me to take her car or her phone for the weekend.  She gave me her keys.  Can you imagine having to take that choice as a teenager and somehow deciding losing the car was better?  NOT EVEN FOR A SECOND.  I just SMH....then took her phone anyway.  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

You make a good point, fuck Facebag and the wretched motherefuckers who take up that bandwidth.

Facebook, Snapchat and there are many others I don't even know the damn name of. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, my last visit was unreal.  Got a call from my daughter who was balling her eyes out for getting suspended.  Turns out her and another girl were throwing names at eachother and the other girl called my daughter "short", so, my daughter called her "fat".  That led to the girl crying on her way to the office to complain and apparently, "fat" was declared "hate speech" but "short" was just a description.  The officer on duty knows me well...and he was in tow as I headed to the familiar Principals office...where counselors were standing by. You ever walk into a room and get the feeling everyone is scared to death of what may happen?  Yeah...it's JUST LIKE THAT!!!!   :lol:

We all understoon eachother fine at the end...and class continued..for EVERYONE.  Nitwits.  

Ours got suspending only once and that was for defending herself. Some girl hit her so she tossed her to the ground and that kid went off crying like a little brat. Well our's got 2 or 3 days and the girl who instigated got one day. Crazy how shit pans out like that. They just had some kid bring in a bag of edibles and was passing them out at lunch! Cops came etc and supposedly the kid never lost a day. 

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Kids aren't on FaceBook. They are on Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter and whatever else their parents let them have

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Oh...I agree!!!!!!!!!  I hate that shit too.  I can't pull my daughter off her phone.  I explained to her several times that taking a break from all the drama is important for her mental health.  I wonder when she'll ever agree that I may be correct.  These kids are "on" 24/7.  It's not fair to them.

She pissed me off the other day and I gave her a choice for me to take her car or her phone for the weekend.  She game me her keys.  Can you imagine having to take that choice as a teenager and somehow deciding losing the car was better?  NOT EVEN FOR A SECOND.  I just SMH....then took her phone anyway.  :lol:

Good man....my daughter is the same way with her phone but thankfully she has avoided most of the bullshit and I've tried to make it clear that I don't her involved in any of it...she is almost halfway through her senior year and so far so good.:thumbsup:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Facebook, Snapchat and there are many others I don't even know the damn name of. 

Facebook?  That shit is "for old people".  My daughter rattled off half a dozen god damn apps she uses.  Snapchat, Instagram...and I lost interest after that.  I mean...WTF?  Not sure I was mad at how stupid it all sounded or mad that it made me feel old as shit.  :lmao:

Just now, Skidooski said:

Kids aren't on FaceBook. They are on Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter and whatever else their parents let them have

See I don't this, my extent of social media is sled forums and believe me you that's too much :lol:

My kids didn't get cell phones until they could buy there own; "but dad what if we are in a situation and we need to make a call?" Stay out the those situations, and if not figure it out at the time was my reply.

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You even suggesting that makes you a moron. :wtf: 

My buddy mike was the smallest kid in school and nobody fucked with him. Size doesn’t have anything to do with it. 

Girls really are the worst. I’ve caught wind of some of it with all of them talking in the car. The boys are no where near as critical and demeaning of other boys. Not even close.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

See I don't this, my extent of social media is sled forums and believe me you that's too much :lol:

My kids didn't get cell phones until they could buy there own; "but dad what if we are in a situation and we need to make a call?" Stay out the those situations, and if not figure it out at the time was my reply.

Myself I have a FakeBook account and should've deleted it long ago. :lol: 

Kids live their lives through the phones and It's amazing and baffling to watch at the same time. We did a birthday party for our teen at home over the weekend at the local roller rink. These kids are skating around with their phone just thumbs blazing along texting or whatever. I started hoping one would crash into the wall at one point or another. 

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Myself I have a FakeBook account and should've deleted it long ago. :lol: 

Kids live their lives through the phones and It's amazing and baffling to watch at the same time. We did a birthday party for our teen at home over the weekend at the local roller rink. These kids are skating around with their phone just thumbs blazing along texting or whatever. I started hoping one would crash into the wall at one point or another. 

It's funny as hell to me...and sad.  I walked in the other day and my daughter had two friends over.  They were all sitting on their couch looking down at their phones with "thumbs of fury" justa going!!!  I asked if they were all texting eachother and my daughter just got up without missing a beat on her phone and walked upstairs...the other two were right behind her....faces in phones.

I just shook my head and smiled.  Then made a burrito.  :lmao:

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

My buddy mike was the smallest kid in school and nobody fucked with him. Size doesn’t have anything to do with it. 

Girls really are the worst. I’ve caught wind of some of it with all of them talking in the car. The boys are no where near as critical and demeaning of other boys. Not even close.

The bigger they are the harder they fall and I knew a lot of scrappy kids that were smaller. Now-a-days it's the kids with the biggest audience on social media talking shit from a keyboard. I've told the little one that she might be better off having more guy friends instead of hanging with the catty girls all the time. 

7 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Yep.  Brutal!  Guys are just gonna head to the "woodline" and settle up after a bit of bullshit.  Girls?  They plan, scheme, assemble their armies and wreck havoc!!!!  It's scary as shit!!!

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  Brutal!  Guys are just gonna head to the "woodline" and settle up after a bit of bullshit.  Girls?  They plan, scheme, assemble their armies and wreck havoc!!!!  It's scary as shit!!!

That movie Mean Girls is pretty much on point. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That movie Mean Girls is pretty much on point. :lol:

Seriously.  My daughter is the same age as yours and watching these high school years makes me really appreciate NOT being a girl.  Holy shit.  Hard to keep up with who is on who else's side from week to week.  What a PIA that all must be.  It's good to have a penis (and know why you have it).  :lmao: