Check your account email address ×

Keaton Jones video on bullying.

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How so...his antics make me laugh.

He's trolling. You either feed the troll and fight it or you don't feed the troll. You don't feed the troll and then complain that it trolls, that's just being stupid.

15 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

You have a link to Keaton being a racist? 

Or has the flag triggered you? Go pet a puppy and get your emotions figured out, wtf is the matter with you punishing this kid because you dont like something the mother has  done? 

You come here crying cause youve been bullied then turn around and shit on this  lil kid because you dont like the mother, shame on you

I meant his family, his mom in particular for putting him in the limelight for FB views. If you display a Confederate Flag publicly and then exploit your child like honey boo-boo for 15 minutes of fame you're a trash parent and you are putting your family at risk of being treated this way.

My initial response was based off the fact that I have been told by numerous people Keaton was getting roasted by some black kids because he called one of them the n-word... in which case Keaton would have been being a snowflake crying because he got called for saying the n-word. I said I was walking that part back after I could only find evidence of the confederate flag.

And the only time I've come crying to this forum is when I found out Rob died, all the other times I was coming in yelling like a crazy person, not crying.

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

He's trolling. You either feed the troll and fight it or you don't feed the troll. You don't feed the troll and then complain that it trolls, that's just being stupid.

I meant his family, his mom in particular for putting him in the limelight for FB views. If you display a Confederate Flag publicly and then exploit your child like honey boo-boo for 15 minutes of fame you're a trash parent and you are putting your family at risk of being treated this way.

My initial response was based off the fact that I have been told by numerous people Keaton was getting roasted by some black kids because he called one of them the n-word... in which case Keaton would have been being a snowflake crying because he got called for saying the n-word. I said I was walking that part back after I could only find evidence of the confederate flag.

And the only time I've come crying to this forum is when I found out Rob died, all the other times I was coming in yelling like a crazy person, not crying.

Is trolling lumpenproles and fash really trolling tho?

Edited by motonoggin

Haven't read all 8 pages, but the best thing this kid's mother can do is make an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon, an orthodontist, and possibly a maxillo-facial  surgeon. 

He needs corrective surgery.......ASAP. Anything less and he will be targeted.  

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

SWEET WUT?  :lol: What the fuck is a "lumpenprole"?  :lmao: That's just awsome and I don't even know what it is.  

Lumpenproletariat is a term used primarily by Marxist theorists to describe the underclass devoid of class consciousness

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Kinda, I guess, although I'd argue that some poor white folks would readily join a people's revolution. 

The poor, ignorant and disenfranchised are always the easiest to convince and will follow without a lot of questions.......at first.  

Related image

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

"You shouldn't bully racists or you're just as bad as racists"

:lol:

No.  Just a bully.  Two wrongs.....

And I like how this kid was labeled a "racist" and now all the bleeding hearts dried up...including the OP.  :lol:

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah.....no, it's all justified bullying now.  We just didn't know he was a "racist" at first.  

Murmurs , that  is pretty concrete.

Maybe, we can have that antifa girl punch him in the face?