Check your account email address ×

Trump hospitalized with suspected stroke. Pence being flown to DC from Wyoming fund raiser.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thing is Ben, guys like you and Moto......are toxic.  You're so cock sure in your ignorance, that its best just to avoid the negative ju ju that you bring to life.  You're a loud mouthed moron.  Own it.  That guy started with nothing, is a humble guy with deep values, who just happens to make a ton of money by helping many people grow their wealth.  You let me know when you're licensed to manage 500 plus families assets north of 300 million bucks.  And make no mistake, he helps people and is likely more charitable than you by a factor of 50.  You're a case of "can lead the horse to water but can't make him drink it" kind of dumb Pollack.

I know you like to toot your own horn alot...but it takes a hell of alot more skill and brains to do what Ben does then gamble with others money. :bc:

30 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thing is Ben, guys like you and Moto......are toxic.  You're so cock sure in your ignorance, that its best just to avoid the negative ju ju that you bring to life.  You're a loud mouthed moron.  Own it.  That guy started with nothing, is a humble guy with deep values, who just happens to make a ton of money by helping many people grow their wealth.  You let me know when you're licensed to manage 500 plus families assets north of 300 million bucks.  And make no mistake, he helps people and is likely more charitable than you by a factor of 50.  You're a case of "can lead the horse to water but can't make him drink it" kind of dumb Pollack.

Enough of your puffed up bragging bullshit.  I wanna know, Has your POS President stroked out yet? 

36 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I know you like to toot your own horn alot...but it takes a hell of alot more skill and brains to do what Ben does then gamble with others money. :bc:

Thats about the funniest thing I've heard this weekmonth. :lol: 

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats about the funniest thing I've heard this weekmonth. :lol: 

Its true though....how long did you train for your job? 6 months? It takes 4+ yrs to be a journeyman electrician and then more training to work industrial.

20 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Its true though....how long did you train for your job? 6 months? It takes 4+ yrs to be a journeyman electrician and then more training to work industrial.

Yeah no its not true.  Besides needing to pass a back ground check... which probably eliminates 90% of you jabronies right there....because it goes to character and judgement.  Being responsible for other peoples money and facing jail time if you abuse that authority is another.   I met a million of you ding dongs when I owned my portable toilet company on big commercial job sites.     Plenty of quality people no doubt, but some real fucking morons too.  Electricians, laborers, pipe fitters, steam fitters, all on one job.   Multiple unions on site, and the hacks among you behaved not much better than a pack of baboons, with even the other trade unions, your so called "brothers",  let alone the human race.  It makes the good guys look bad.  I've interacted in both that environment and the one I'm in now.  Thats the difference between you and Ben, and me.  I can thrive in either.  You guys, I doubt it.  I know that sounds like Don Huizenga, but if i'm gonna listen to dipshit Ben try and tell me whats up with my profession, thats reality.  I've always had respect for the tradesman, but that goes both ways.  One of my best friends is the business manager of his local IBEW :bc: 

Edited by DriftBusta

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah no its not true.  Besides needing to pass a back ground check... which probably eliminates 90% of you jabronies right there....because it goes to character and judgement.  Being responsible for other peoples money and facing jail time if you abuse that authority is another.  I'm working on some advance designations that will take several years, but I will get there.  :lol:  I met a million of you ding dongs when I owned my portable toilet company on big commercial job sites.  Eletricians, laborers, pipe fitters, steam fitters, all on one job.   Multiple unions on site, and all you union hacks behaved not much better than a pack of baboons with even the other trade unions, your so called "brothers",  let alone the human race.  I've interacted in both that environment and the one I'm in now.  Thats the difference between you and Ben, and me.  I can thrive in either.  You guys, I doubt it.  I know that sounds like Don Huizenga, but if i'm gonna listen to dipshit Ben try and tell me whats up, thats reality. :bc: 

Seriously...you need to get off your high horse....youre doing nothing but gambling with other people's money....ive been doing what you do with my own funds for almost 30 yrs....no training....i wouldnt trust you with even my play day trading money. :lol:

And furthermore more cause you use to own shitters and a bakery and whatever else you failed at makes you think you know all tradesmen....gmafb. :lol:

Myself Ben Tom and whoever else is in trades have more knowledge in our little fingers then you have all together

....when the market falls you will be out on your ass no doubt. :bc:

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Seriously...you need to get off your high horse....youre doing nothing but gambling with other people's money....ive been doing what you do with my own funds for almost 30 yrs....no training....i wouldnt trust you with even my play day trading money. :lol:

And furthermore more cause you use to own shitters and a bakery and whatever else you failed at makes you think you know all tradesmen....gmafb. :lol:

Myself Ben Tom and whoever else is in trades have more knowledge in our little fingers then you have all together

Right, I gotta listen to loudmouths like you and Ben lecture me on my trade, character and intelligence, but I'm not allowed to respond.  I said nothing about what you did, until you started thinking you know what I do.  Seriously go fuck yourself you complete piece of shit.  You have no clue.  I'll smash a beer mug over your head. :bc: 

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Right, I gotta listen to loudmouths like you and Ben lecture me on my trade, character and intelligence, but I'm not allowed to respond.  I said nothing about what you did, until you started thinking you know what I do.  Seriously go fuck yourself you complete piece of shit.  You have no clue.  I'll smash a beer mug over your head. :bc: 

I do know what you do...I have dumb fucks like you always trying get me to invest with them....why would I give you some of my money?... :lol:

Knowledge goes a long way...

but hey youve got 6 mths of training and a security clearance....bfd.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

I do know what you do...I have dumb fucks like you always trying get me to invest with them....why would I give you some of my money?... :lol:

I never asked, nor want any of your money.  Sign up for Etrade and have a good day.  Knowledge does indeed go a long way.  Thats been my point from the beginning, you fucking douchebag:lol:

12 minutes ago, dz246 said:

Dave vs Woolie... round 265432????? who knows at this point....

:lol:  :snack: 

He gets all giddy when I give him attention.  He should be happy I gave him the time of day, and just go back to harassing Wildboer about his lifestyle choices.  Guys been on line, allllllll  day.  Kind of pathetic actually, as it is I feel bad for the hour or so I spend on line each day.   I'm so happy that i have other formative activities to keep me busy and engaged most of the day.  Im out.  Its been real..  Its been nice. It just hasn't been real nice. :bc:  :lol:  

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I never asked, nor want any of your money.  Sign up for Etrade and have a good day.  Knowledge does indeed go a long way.  Thats been my point from the beginning, you fucking douchebag:lol:

And my point is you dont know fuck all...you went from selling bread one minute to what you do now.....you might as well be selling vacuums for what you know about investments. :lol2:

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

He gets all giddy when I give him attention.  He should be happy I gave him the time of day, and just go back to harassing Wildboer about his lifestyle choices.  Guys been on line, allllllll  day.  Kind of pathetic actually, as it is I feel bad for the hour or so I spend on line each day.   I'm so happy that i have other formative activities to keep me busy and engaged most of the day.  Im out.  Its been real..  Its been nice. It just hasn't been real nice. :bc:  :lol:  

Ive done more today then you ve done in a week. :lol:

60 fucking yrs old and still working. Dumb fuck. :bc:

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah no its not true.  Besides needing to pass a back ground check... which probably eliminates 90% of you jabronies right there....because it goes to character and judgement.  Being responsible for other peoples money and facing jail time if you abuse that authority is another.   I met a million of you ding dongs when I owned my portable toilet company on big commercial job sites.     Plenty of quality people no doubt, but some real fucking morons too.  Electricians, laborers, pipe fitters, steam fitters, all on one job.   Multiple unions on site, and the hacks among you behaved not much better than a pack of baboons, with even the other trade unions, your so called "brothers",  let alone the human race.  It makes the good guys look bad.  I've interacted in both that environment and the one I'm in now.  Thats the difference between you and Ben, and me.  I can thrive in either.  You guys, I doubt it.  I know that sounds like Don Huizenga, but if i'm gonna listen to dipshit Ben try and tell me whats up with my profession, thats reality.  I've always had respect for the tradesman, but that goes both ways.  One of my best friends is the business manager of his local IBEW :bc: 

How deep of a background check? I used my white privilege to get my only arrest, which was for 1 gram of weed and a glass pipe, expunged from my record like a year and a half after it happened...

13 hours ago, bussman said:

That same amazing insight that predicted the Mary Burke victory, Scott Walker’s recall and Madam President? :lol: 

Fuk. :lmao: so much own age in this post I felt my wonky tingle!!!

13 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

He's MC's son

Harsh.

12 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

If that fat fuck lived out his days in a wheelchair drooling while his wife fucked around, it would be poetic justice.

You shouldn’t own firearms.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I don't wire houses.....

And if the background check was as stringent as Woolie brags certainly 3 marriages would throw a red flag 

I'd say that calls to question character 

3 marriages??? Are you serious? Fucking guy fucks up the most important decision of his life and expects us to believe he can make intelligent investment decisions. 

8 hours ago, DAVE said:

Ive done more today then you ve done in a week. :lol:

60 fucking yrs old and still working. Dumb fuck. :bc:

Always a red flag.  Some old fool pretending to be good at investments but still working at 60. 

They always say it’s because they love the work. 

Edited by revkevsdi

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Always a red flag.  Some old fool pretending to be good at investments but still working at 60. 

They always say it’s because they love the work. 

I hate to agree with you...but youre right.

9 hours ago, DAVE said:

He will run for the exits when the markets fall, that always works out well overall.  It takes two to time.

9 hours ago, DAVE said:

About one every couple of weeks or at least once per month with the old wisdom and invest like its still 1970.  

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

A background check?  Are you serious?  Toilets?:lol:

Lots of info out there bud for those who want to search for it.

I'll at least give you some credit as you do try to build up wealth for clients, cause in your field most are paid by the size of the portfolio they carry, not the returns.  So if you make 2% vs 20% the fees are the same, no wonder 95% can't beat or even try to beat the indexes.

• Like 1