Check your account email address ×

Trump hospitalized with suspected stroke. Pence being flown to DC from Wyoming fund raiser.

Just now, bussman said:

Not to bust your bubble but I required the same background check to access power generation areas non nuclear. It’s not a big deal if you’ve lead a clean life. 

My bro inlaw has the same.....he works for Ontario hydro at the nuclear plant near Toronto. :bc:

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

My bro inlaw has the same.....he works for Ontario hydro at the nuclear plant near Toronto. :bc:

I can get clearance for nuclear also but I guess it’s a pain in the ass, we almost never have equipment inside and I think it requires an in person interview. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, bussman said:

Not to bust your bubble but I required the same background check to access power generation areas non nuclear. It’s not a big deal if you’ve lead a clean life. 

High School I worked at from 2009-2011 required me to get a background check. Reading online now, I can see that it was a joint State and FBI background, both are specifically called out in the state law. I also had to go to the Sheriff's Office and get fingerprinted. 

49 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

and if he works at a bank somehow those fucks end up exempt so they have the worst guys still working there who can't pass the full licensing process

The bank advisor types local insurance agencies are where Ive seen the worst abuses to customers around here.  Taking 100% of someones liquid assets and putting it all into an annuity should be criminal imo, and I see it all the time.  81 year old client came in the other day, every dime she has liquid was tied up in an annuity and she had 7 life insurance policies.    Thats fucked up.

44 minutes ago, DAVE said:

So bfd...if youre a person with a criminal history you dont get the job....if you dont have one youre ok.

Good, glad we got that settled.

42 minutes ago, bussman said:

Not busting my bubble bud, its just pointing one aspect of a pretty extensive screening process.  From first interview to hiring offer is usually 4-6 months.  :bc:  

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Not busting my bubble bud, its just pointing one aspect of a pretty extensive screening process.  From first interview to hiring offer is usually 4-6 months.  :bc:  

It took that long when I got hired at the factory I use to work at...some guys waited a yr. :lol2: