Check your account email address ×

Trump hospitalized with suspected stroke. Pence being flown to DC from Wyoming fund raiser.

39 minutes ago, Rocket Man said:

Outstanding Leader has had more women than American Imperialist Pigs could ever wish for. Outstanding Leader grabs them by their True Korean Pussy. 

What do women say after Outstanding Leader grabs their pussy?

"Thank"

Yeah but over there they all have fat asses and look like they got slammed in the face with a Wok  

4 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Yeah but over there they all have fat asses and look like they got slammed in the face with a Wok  

True Korean women have the faces of angels and DPRK keeps everyone on strict diet, so everyone thin.

American Imperialist Kike women have fat asses from too much McDonalds and beaks fit for a bird. 

No Thank.

Edited by Rocket Man

6 minutes ago, Rocket Man said:

Outstanding Leader waits until time is right. Unlike @polaris550 who suffers from premature ejaculation. 

How did you know I shot my load too quick? 

Where were you that you saw my Johnson?

Why were you looking at my Johnson?

How close to my Johnson, was your face, when you saw my Johnson? 

Answer that Tojo!! How close to my Johnson was your face?????? 

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

How did you know I shot my load too quick? 

Where were you that you saw my Johnson?

Why were you looking at my Johnson?

How close to my Johnson, was your face, when you saw my Johnson? 

Answer that Tojo!! How close to my Johnson was your face?????? 

All American Imperialist Pigs suffer from premature ejaculation because they feel inferior to True Korea. 

7 minutes ago, Rocket Man said:

All American Imperialist Pigs suffer from premature ejaculation because they feel inferior to True Korea. 

OK Tojo, you go with that. Talk to me after " MAD DOG " Mattis lights you up like a Christmas Tree. 

Just now, Rocket Man said:

Generals of Best Korea are the most highly decorated Generals of any Army on Earth.

soldier-medals.jpg

The USA has giant magnets waiting for you old faggots!! LMAO!! You'll run out of DEPENDS before you fire one round!! 

4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It all comes from a place of goodness and amazing insight. You’ll see. 

Met and hung out with this guy from Texas this past week in Tempe.  Million plus a year earner wealth manager.  His main hobby and what he spends more time doing than working is raising cattle on his 300 acre farm.  I'll let you ponder his ideological leanings.  He's in a good place, I am too, and so are you.  You'll see.  EE2FF70C-F45F-4814-B896-D70CF99D34A1.jpeg.4767fdb0851029424ea06291eca1a242.jpg.e54a75164a7d3deffdcfa221fca7f91c.jpg

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Dont worry.....we have a nice parting gift for you too

Ok panty face.5b2ffb72f990a2a9df032dbcc22113f9149d8e5ca17d8daba4c66facb11af8bd.jpg.ae212134e22a875bc26bbd27b62898c9.jpg

30 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

:lol: 

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Met and hung out with this guy from Texas this past week in Tempe.  Million plus a year earner wealth manager.  His main hobby and what he spends more time doing than working is raising cattle on his 300 acre farm.  I'll let you ponder his ideological leanings.  He's in a good place, I am too, and so are you.  You'll see.  EE2FF70C-F45F-4814-B896-D70CF99D34A1.jpeg.4767fdb0851029424ea06291eca1a242.jpg.e54a75164a7d3deffdcfa221fca7f91c.jpg

Looks like youre at the ballet. :lol:

Just now, DAVE said:

He makes a million +....he can afford alot of accorns. :lol:

His dad probably left him millions and the dude doesnt look like he can string together a coherent sentence. I can just see wolfie jacking off over him and his faggot as GWB shirt :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Rocket Man said:

That man look like a squirrel with a bunch of acorns stuffed in it's cheeks. 

he could pull his pocket change out of his pockets and pay cash for an ICBM dropped on your eraser headed zipper headed tofu eating ass. 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

His dad probably left him millions and the dude doesnt look like he can string together a coherent sentence. I can just see wolfie jacking off over him and his faggot as GWB shirt :lol: 

Trust me, you need to get drunk with a guy like him.  We shared many good laughs about chucklehead lewzers like you :lol:  :bc:   

EDIT:  Oh, and wrong, started with 0 in 1995.  Has a daughter born with cerebral palsy 3 months early, who's now 21 years old, and was one of the most solid dudes I've ever met.

Edited by DriftBusta

1 minute ago, Rocket Man said:

Outstanding Leader is confused. Man wears shirt with another's man's head that has an American flag as a bandanna and this is good thing?

DPRK flag never worn as clothing. All citizens have freedom to not wear flag. 

You eat cat.  No one cares what your pie faced ass thinks.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Trust me, you need to get drunk with a guy like him.  We shared many good laughs about chucklehead lewzers like you :lol:  :bc:   

I tend to gravitate towards people whos brains work correctly.....that fucking idiot wouldnt get 3 seconds of my time unless he made a point to....and it would end quickly from there

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I tend to gravitate towards people whos brains work correctly.....that fucking idiot wouldnt get 3 seconds of my time unless he made a point to....and it would end quickly from there

what even makes you think he'd give you a moment of your time?  Me on the other hand, had cred just for being in the same room with him.  You, not so much.   :news: 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

what even makes you think he'd give you a moment of your time?  Me on the other hand, had cred just for being in the same room with him.  You, not so much.   :news: 

:lol: yah....your rented suit and used car salesmen smell must have lured the big fish right in ......fuck off with that bullshit faggot. You sound like a fucking pathetic fanboi.....fucks sakes man have a little self respect 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

:lol: yah....your rented suit and used car salesmen smell must have lured the big fish right in ......fuck off with that bullshit faggot. You sound like a fucking pathetic fanboi.....fucks sakes man have a little self respect 

Thing is Ben, guys like you and Moto......are toxic.  You're so cock sure in your ignorance, that its best just to avoid the negative ju ju that you bring to life.  You're a loud mouthed moron.  Own it.  That guy started with nothing, is a humble guy with deep values, who just happens to make a ton of money by helping many people grow their wealth.  You let me know when you're licensed to manage 500 plus families assets north of 300 million bucks.  And make no mistake, he helps people and is likely more charitable than you by a factor of 50.  You're a case of "can lead the horse to water but can't make him drink it" kind of dumb Pollack.

blah blah blah....blah blah blah

I only have a limited time in this life and I dont intend to spend it entertaining idiots. The guy is a moron....his shirt says it all. If you want to have multiple orgasms over his tax return....have at it. It doesnt mean a fucking thing to me. I'd put the boots to him if he got lippy no different than a biker or a used car salesman