Check your account email address ×

Trump hospitalized with suspected stroke. Pence being flown to DC from Wyoming fund raiser.

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If we're wishing for the goodness it should have read "Pence plane crashes while en route to DC after Trump stroke"

I could do with Paul Ryan. At least he is somewhat morally sound. The fact he still won’t support Moore even though everyone else is back on board is promising. 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I could do with Paul Ryan. At least he is somewhat morally sound. The fact he still won’t support Moore even though everyone else is back on board is promising. 

I'd pay a years salary to slit that bootlicking neocon fucks throat

1 minute ago, bussman said:

Actually it would of read Rocket Man nukes DC, Hollywood and Silicon Valley. 

Supreme Leader of One True Korea will bring American pig dogs to their knees

Thank

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

If he nuked those 3 places I’d applaud him. 

I'd pick DC , Milwaukee and Chicago :lol: DC for the pols , milwaukee cause Harley and Chicago so I could get home without faggot ass traffic and never having to hear molly dagger again

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'd pick DC , Milwaukee and Chicago :lol: DC for the pols , milwaukee cause Harley and Chicago so I could get home without faggot ass traffic and never having to hear molly dagger again

Lol I thought you meant polacks... It was way funnier when I thought you meant Polacks...

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol I thought you meant polacks... It was way funnier when I thought you meant Polacks...

The Polish are the master race ...the purest form of all that is good in humanity. 

3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Just giving myself some hope. :lol:  

Dude you and I have known each other a long time but you really need to settle down with the Trump derangement syndrome.  Not good ju ju to be saying such things. 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I'd pay a years salary to slit that bootlicking neocon fucks throat

Hey CKF, can we get Ben his own children’s forum? He’s like the snot nose kid in the fancy restaurant that the parents just let run wild while you’re trying to enjoy your dinner and have a nice discussion.  

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey CKF, can we get Ben his own children’s forum? He’s like the snot nose kid in the fancy restaurant that the parents just let run wild while you’re trying to enjoy your dinner and have a nice discussion.  

Dont worry.....we have a nice parting gift for you too

Image result for guillotine

25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Dude you and I have known each other a long time but you really need to settle down with the Trump derangement syndrome.  Not good ju ju to be saying such things. 

It all comes from a place of goodness and amazing insight. You’ll see. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe