Check your account email address ×

Who is the biggest piece of shit on FS????

ckf

6 hours ago, Kev144 said:

IM FIXEN TO COME VISIT YA DOWN THERE AND CLEAN YOUR CLOCK!!!!!111 

:lol::bc: 

I'm thinkin' he could be 800 FAGGON-IN-DISGUISE.  Kick his ass for me too!!  :groin:

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Been telling my wife that for close to 20 now.  It doesn't work.  :lol:

Me too.  Well, my gardeing sucks but my yard is always pretty much immaculate.  Winter too.  I get mad at buddies that don't stay on my designated fucking sled trails!!!  I manacure the snow too!!  Picture perfect!!!!  :bc:

OCD.

Thumbs up on lawn/yard OCD!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

On 12/8/2017 at 9:02 PM, Momorider said:

Cock obsessed dick headed dago midget posts what? :dunno: 

Funny shit from the sites proven homosexual :lol: 

He ain't a homo. That's bullshit. 

15 hours ago, awful knawful said:

No doubt!

Fuck off you faggot, fake bitch!!! Post a pic of you on your work-dozer holding a sneaker in your left hand, you fake bitch cunt. 

12 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

He's just replacing the rotted stuff with new.

Rot your ass, Guido. That's what's known as PROPERLY SEASONED wood. Now STFU!! I usually sell all I have every year. Get bent, pay your rent!!

12 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

He saws wood because the broke dick bastard is too poor to afford Natural Gas or Propane.  

I could buy and sell you SpongeBob Short Pants. Now, get bent, pay your rent. 

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol: 

You think that's funny????

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't care how efficient or inefficient wood is, I'll always like a good fire in the fire place.  The one here heats up the first floor pretty good.  Last house had a wood burning insert.  I think thats the best compromise if you like a natural fire, but still really efficient and can offset the heat bill.  I still have a couple cords out back, just from cutting trees on my lot, we probably burn about a cord a year too, between the fireplace and firepit. :bc: 

11 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Well you suck cock for fun!

We're not sure what sick shit you like/ dislike!!

The only one that sucks cock around here is YOU 800 FAGGON-DUPE FAG!!! Post a pic of you on your work dozer holding a sneaker in your left hand, fake dupe faggot cock licker. 

11 hours ago, 800 Dragon said:

remember when mzn was the fs.com site faggot ? lmfao sbyl but it is fact !:baby:

You are the " SITE FAG " of FS.COM. You were named that by Hanlon, and the entire site agreed. 800 Faggon, SITE FAG OF FS.COM!!!              Suck it deep, faggot. 

9 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

That is the scrawniest woodpile on the planet.  If you weren't such a city boy you would realize this.  :news: 

STFU Short Pants, that's a thing of beauty!!! 

9 hours ago, SSFB said:

Yeah, west of the Mississippi that would be a teenage girl woodpile. :news:

Poor Uncle Snotty. 

Let's see Your piles, Shit Stain Fuck Boi. Oh, you ain't got any, faggot!! 

4 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Let's see Your piles, Shit Stain Fuck Boi. Oh, you ain't got any, faggot!! 

I heat my home with Natural gas, the fan spreads the heat nicely among my home which smells of rich mahogany. I have many leather bound books. :lol:

8 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Never got any input on what sizes to be enlarged to? :dunno:. I can get them enlarged , and downsized no problem 

Was just talking to Crockpotfuckstick about tshirts/sweatshirts the other day.  Everyone will get one, but you if you don't watch your mouth :news:

He's the sites #1 Faggot.  He gets slapped around daily :news:

No he doesn't. Only DUPE-FAKE faggots like you get slapped around like the pussies that you are. 

7 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I've been friends with Paul for 25+ years.  He's one of my best friends.  Put LOTS of miles on with him. One of my favorite guys to ride sleds with . Unfortunately , I don't get to see him much anymore.  He moved to Traverse City 4-5 years ago.  We still keep in contact tho.  I sent him a text the other day about rob passing.   He signed up here the other day and left a comment in the thread Crockpotfuckstick posted about rob, but I don't think he'll be on here much. 

How come you're the only two guys in Michigan with Crotchless/Assless bibs??? 

6 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

:lol: that's what I was getting at. Nobody chops that much wood unless they need it for heat.

Get bent, I cut the wood because I have so many trees on my gigantic estate/farm. I can't keep up with the deadfall. Now get bent, and pay your rent.  

On 12/8/2017 at 8:58 PM, Kev144 said:

yeah youre a faggot no question about that

Why did this goof post a dick pic? Is this a gay site or is he just a gay guy trying to fit in with real men? I am thinking it is the latter, as it would seem most here are not gay. maybe it is time for a sub forum, gayfreedomsledder.

5 hours ago, Kivalo said:

East of the Mississippi, too. Someone should check his basement!!

I bet you got some kids chained in your basement, John Wayne Kivalo. Have you put on your clown outfit lately????  

5 hours ago, ckf said:

I think heating oil is on the decline here in the northeast, too. There isn'y any NG  here in the sticks, so it's LP here if you want to heat with gas.

I live in midtown Toronto and burn wood. I am pretty sure it annoys a few of the light in the loafer types living near by.

4 hours ago, DAVE said:

MZN is feverishly masterbating to your pics right now. :lol:

MACHZNOT'S piles are more glorious. They are more decorative on the lawnscape. 

This guy's piles are OK, I'll hand him that. But better than the MACHZTER'S, no way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!