Check your account email address ×

Who is the biggest piece of shit on FS????

ckf

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Never got any input on what sizes to be enlarged to? :dunno:. I can get them enlarged , and downsized no problem 

Was just talking to Crockpotfuckstick about tshirts/sweatshirts the other day.  Everyone will get one, but you if you don't watch your mouth :news:

He's the sites #1 Faggot.  He gets slapped around daily :news:

IM FIXEN TO COME VISIT YA DOWN THERE AND CLEAN YOUR CLOCK!!!!!111 

:lol::bc: 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

He saws wood because the broke dick bastard is too poor to afford Natural Gas or Propane.  

:lol: that's what I was getting at. Nobody chops that much wood unless they need it for heat.

10 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

:lol: that's what I was getting at. Nobody chops that much wood unless they need it for heat.

Heating with wood is very common here in the northeast even though NG and oil can be less expensive.

16 minutes ago, ckf said:

Heating with wood is very common here in the northeast even though NG and oil can be less expensive.

Those are few and far between from what ive seen out here...most have switched to propane that cant get ng.

8 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Those are few and far between from what ive seen out here...most have switched to propane that cant get ng.

I think heating oil is on the decline here in the northeast, too. There isn'y any NG  here in the sticks, so it's LP here if you want to heat with gas.

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

I think heating oil is on the decline here in the northeast, too. There isn'y any NG  here in the sticks, so it's LP here if you want to heat with gas.

Im actually surprised we have ng here...just north of us they dont.

Just now, DAVE said:

Im actually surprised we have ng here...just north of us they dont.

I see 10-15 rail cars filled with propane pass through here 4 to 5 days a week. The rail line runs from Montreal to Portland, ME. I don't know if the propane comes from Canada, or just passes through Canada from somewhere else in the US. :dunno: 

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, SSFB said:

Yeah, west of the Mississippi that would be a teenage girl woodpile. :news:

Poor Uncle Snotty. 

East of the Mississippi, too. Someone should check his basement!!

1 hour ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I have 25-30 here all the time, for sale now. I quit burning wood this year after 46 years.

26 minutes ago, ckf said:

I see 10-15 rail cars filled with propane pass through here 4 to 5 days a week. The rail line runs from Montreal to Portland, ME. I don't know if the propane comes from Canada, or just passes through Canada from somewhere else in the US. :dunno: 

Good question...hopefully those dont derail. 

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

IM FIXEN TO COME VISIT YA DOWN THERE AND CLEAN YOUR CLOCK!!!!!111 

:lol::bc: 

The only thing you're gonna clean up is your piss poor attitude.  Or you won't be getting any shirts and decals :finger: Faggot :finger:

:news:

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

The only thing you're gonna clean up is your piss poor attitude.  Or you won't be getting any shirts and decals :finger: Faggot :finger:

:news:

Id like to pick mine up in person. :bc:

15 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Why? So you can suck off the unconscious ones?

No, so I can beat your skull in. Beating faggots like you is my business, and business is good.