Check your account email address ×

Backlash for Trump after he lashes out at the Muslim parents of a dead U.S. soldier

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Like Elkhorn does

yeah he's ball-less hack too. he got worked up when obama made a "special olympic bowling" comment on late night tv one year, just like palin did, then they sit with their mouths closed when trump CLEARLY ridicules the handicap reporter, like an 8 year old little brat.

• Platinum Contributing Member
52 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

there's several things wrong with that. first, there is evidence trump initially supported the war, like many others. second, khans aren't blaming trump for the war or their son's death. lame, highmark, very lame. i actually saw a gop'er trying to blame hillary and obama for the death of this hero. your party these days is about as low as it gets.

Take a chill sno, its a Instagram meme, not hardcore journalism.  

Edited by Highmark

5 hours ago, Anler said:

Trump is going to set the Republican party back another three terms. And many of you meatheads are gonna ride that train all the way down the shitter and hand Hillary the presidency. 

We are the laughing stock if the world. Congrats.

Yes you are due to both candidates not just Trump.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Highmark said:

LMFAO!   That's him going after them?   GMAFB. :lmao:

What has Hillary sacrificed?  Having the public take care of her virtually all her life.   Becoming rich off of politics.  :nuts:

The only way to sacrifice for this country is to have served or have a child who served?

Did you serve Vince?   How about any of your kids?

Understand this, it's the VFW and many other veterans who have taken issue with Trump going after Mrs. Khan and they want an apology.

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Understand this, it's the VFW and many other veterans who have taken issue with Trump going after Mrs. Khan and they want an apology.

Ballsack you see were today that Kahn took down his firms web site that showed how he specialized in Muslim immigration :lmao: The one that was linked in the article I posted yesterday that showed he has a massive conflict of interest. Oh and also that constitutional scholars say he is wrong and Trump is correct a Muslim Ban is totally legal :) 

On July 31, 2016 at 10:11 AM, Mileage Psycho said:

That's because he spews a non-stop stream insults and craziness.

So JT what do you think of Trumps sacrifice of working "very, very hard"?

I personally don't give a fuck. Why are you making the election a popularity contest? One person is a criminal the other isn't. Period 

On 8/2/2016 at 4:53 PM, Mileage Psycho said:

None that I've conversed with....at all.  The military HATES the dems right now.  And "Hate" really isn't a strong enough word.  If you are running into people that want an apology, they are the same ones that want "thank you's for your service".  Jesus....the Military is top notch for sending out their own brand of losers needing validation from stangers...oh, and PTSD treatment.  Joke.  And you damn well  know it.

43 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I personally don't give a fuck. Why are you making the election a popularity contest? One person is a criminal the other isn't. Period 

Can't really elaborate on this....pinned it!

On 8/2/2016 at 3:09 PM, SnowRider said:

:news:

image.jpeg

What has Hillary sacrificed?  Probably should add a few sheep.  National security, morality, ethics, Oaths of Office(s), American lives, etc.......

Gross.

Edited by Zambroski
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

None that I've conversed with....at all.  The military HATES the dems right now.  And "Hate" really isn't a strong enough word.  If you are running into people that want an apology, they are the same ones that want "thank you's for your service".  Jesus....the Military is top notch for sending out their own brand of losers needing validation from stangers...oh, and PTSD treatment.  Joke.  And you damn well  know it.

Snake posted an article the other day the approval for the r vs. d is only 5 to 10%, and there is no doubt it is an absolute fact that the Veterans are getting better treatment under Obama than they did under W, and would be doing even better if the r's would stop cutting funding for them.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, jtssrx said:

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: Dumb and Dumber :lmao: 

22 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

You get more pathetic  each day..

In the grand scheme of things He's irrelevant. I have no issue with his support of the left. My issue is the childish way he treats people who disagree with him. I've responded to him like a child in the past those days are over. He can say what ever he wants from here on out I'm done playing his grade school games. Remember this is a man that is married with children who's posting like a 10 year old. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

In the grand scheme of things He's irrelevant. I have no issue with his support of the left. My issue is the childish way he treats people who disagree with him. I've responded to him like a child in the past those days are over. He can say what ever he wants from here on out I'm done playing his grade school games. Remember this is a man that is married with children who's posting like a 10 year old. 

Post of the day!:bc:

• Like 1

On 8/1/2016 at 8:02 AM, SnowRider said:

I'm still waiting for your plethora of examples illustrating my criticism of Bernie....:snack:

Now condemnation is the single criteria for opposition?

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I like how Zambrowski responds to him.  He deserves what he gets.

On August 2, 2016 at 2:31 PM, Snoslinger said:

yeah he's ball-less hack too. he got worked up when obama made a "special olympic bowling" comment on late night tv one year, just like palin did, then they sit with their mouths closed when trump CLEARLY ridicules the handicap reporter, like an 8 year old little brat.

I see trump saying things that makes you sad is still more important to you than the clintons embezzling from the U.S. Taxpayer and Haitians.

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

The thing is he's not a lefty. He's a whatever the  fuck the DNC is telling him to be that day :lol: 

7 hours ago, jtssrx said:

image.png