Check your account email address ×

Who in the world really wants Donald Trump to win?

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You got nothing eh :bong:

Im not going to get into tons of policy details but this is funny either way. haha. No fucking clue who spastic wildcat is either. Im new. I came to party :birthday:

7 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

Im not going to get into tons of policy details but this is funny either way. haha. No fucking clue who spastic wildcat is either. Im new. I came to party :birthday:

You don't sound like spastic. He is one if the whiniest cunts to ever surf the web. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

You don't sound like spastic. He is one if the whiniest cunts to ever surf the web. 

Hey - how's the butt plugger site?  Has Spastic been in rare form? :lol: 

36 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

They are whinier than ever. When they get done stroking each other they will be back. I get attacked every time I post over there so its pretty clear who ruined this site.

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

They are whinier than ever. When they get done stroking each other they will be back. I get attacked every time I post over there so its pretty clear who ruined this site.

WTF - you get along with the Midwest tickle team club with Jamcock and CB.  I bet they are slobbing some east coast knob on the butt plugger site...:wolfie::wolfie::lol::lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

44 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

DUh underground , salon or Huffpo,? the're all libtard fag sites and I don't care to see which one you're kneedropping at .

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

DUh underground , salon or Huffpo,? the're all libtard fag sites and I don't care to see which one you're kneedropping at .

You're the gayest poster on FS :bc:. It's OK creeper - most of us are tolerant :bc: 

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

WTF - you get along with the Midwest tickle team club with Jamcock and CB.  I bet they are slobbing some east coast knob on the butt plugger site...:wolfie::wolfie::lol::lmao: 

Yeah I don't know what their problem is. They say they were tired of all the bullshit here but that's all they talk about. That's why I say they will be back. I'm sure they are snooping in here. They are junkies. Like whores to cock...

• Like 1

Where are they going to go when Hillary wins? :lol:. I have money to collect.  I might have to give you a cut to collect it for me. :lmao: 

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

Thats all you've got?  poor Snowbevis , such a Moochelle dick lover:lol2:.

It doesn't take much when dealing with posters as dumb as you :lol: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

It doesn't take much when dealing with posters as dumb as you :lol: 

Poor Snowbevis , so stupid he can't tell when he's been owned:lol2:

Tolerance: In a free, open, and pluralistic society, there are all sorts of behaviors that we may have to tolerate, even though we don't approve of those activities. Liberals don't get this distinction. For one thing, they don't understand the difference between tolerance and acceptance. They also don't extend any of the tolerance they're agitating for to people who disagree with them. Liberals silence people who disagree with them at every opportunity which is, dare we say it, an extremely intolerant way to behave.

48 minutes ago, Anler said:

44 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

37 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah I don't know what their problem is. They say they were tired of all the bullshit here but that's all they talk about. That's why I say they will be back. I'm sure they are snooping in here. They are junkies. Like whores to cock...

34 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Where are they going to go when Hillary wins? :lol:. I have money to collect.  I might have to give you a cut to collect it for me. :lmao: 

What a couple of homo's :lol:this place is like a morgue, all the good guys are over at TBP and the losers are here. Have fun jerking each other off you faggots. :lol:

4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

What a couple of homo's :lol:this place is like a morgue, all the good guys are over at TBP and the losers are here. Have fun jerking each other off you faggots. :lol:

Snowputz - you fit in on TBP :lol: 

image.gif

Edited by SnowRider

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Sticks and stones......

Now First off Trump isn't a politician. He's a business person. Fucking Obama couldn't even run a fucking kool aid stand. Now for Hillary she will be going to prison, obummer hates her. The Democrats will put bidden and Warren in as vp once she is out. Go Trump. Fuck the establishment . The Dems and Republicans at the top are the  same group.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Has Spastic hit 1000 posts yet on the butt plugger site?  You know he's gonna venture over here - he can't help himself.  118,000+ posts :lol: 

:lol:

3 hours ago, Legend said:

Hillary Cuntface can definitely do worse than the nigger has. 

But I don't think Trump can do any worse. 

Hes the lesser of two evils. 

I would have prefered Cruz, but he would have gotten nothing done because he was too far right. 

Don't put it past her 

I don't think he will do worse than Obunghole 

Yep

For sure

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Probably. You know that googly eyes faggot can't quit you...:lol:

1 hour ago, Anler said:

1 hour ago, Anler said:

They are whinier than ever. When they get done stroking each other they will be back. I get attacked every time I post over there so

Its pretty clear who ruined this site.

Whats even funnier is the guy they're pissed at , pulled the plug and isn't even on here.   Also, no one should be pissed off about anything but :wolfie:

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

It's pretty bad that the Jamcock group has sunk that low :news:

54 minutes ago, Anler said:

:news:

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Snowputz - you fit in on TBP :lol: 

image.gif

:lol:  he's their all time pivot boy and fluffer :lol:

• Like 1