Check your account email address ×

****Official Pet Photo Thread****

ckf

11 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:lol: an ankle biter named  Rocco :lol::lmao:

And he thinks he’s 10 feet tall! It’s so fitting...

Wife has allergies so we had to go hair instead of fur. 

Damn dog got spayed by a skunk a few nights ago. We've tried tomato juice, vinegar and a mix of peroxide and baking soda. It's getting better but we can't use any of that stuff by her eyes, so there's an area on her head that still stinks.

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Damn dog got spayed by a skunk a few nights ago. We've tried tomato juice, vinegar and a mix of peroxide and baking soda. It's getting better but we can't use any of that stuff by her eyes, so there's an area on her head that still stinks.

Spray the dog with perfume or cologne Thats what I did with my Jack russel that got sprayed after he still stunk.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, ckf said:

I have been there once, I hope in never happens again..fuck it was like a full month or more till the stank was gone

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

We did use dish liquid in the peroxide and baking soda mix. I read to use Febreze because it is corn based but Nicole is afraid that it's toxic.

Youre just gonna dry out the dogs skin...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

We did use dish liquid in the peroxide and baking soda mix. I read to use Febreze because it is corn based but Nicole is afraid that it's toxic.

She told me straight up dish soap first,not even water.

• Like 1

On 10/8/2017 at 8:45 AM, Woodtick said:

Looks like a nice corn set up. What grade do you burn and what do you pay a bushel?

13% or dryer.  0$. I run the combine over the food plots for filling up the bin.  I have mixed 50/50 with wood pellets, and have half a gravity box left to blend yet.  One gravity box of mix will do 12 months.  :bc:

Neal

• Like 2

Stitches come out Saturday.  no more bandages. We noticed, and the vet noticed, totally different disposition form almost a year ago. Very happy go lucky again,wants to play again,full of piss and vinegar lol. That toe must have really hurt

20170923_213749.jpg

• Like 6

1 hour ago, xcr700 said:

Stitches come out Saturday.  no more bandages. We noticed, and the vet noticed, totally different disposition form almost a year ago. Very happy go lucky again,wants to play again,full of piss and vinegar lol. That toe must have really hurt

20170923_213749.jpg

Good to hear :thumb:

10 hours ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Youre just gonna dry out the dogs skin...

You are going to get your teeth  knocked out if you keep sending me shit in the middle of the night.:fuckyou: You just just give the dog treats that are high in fish oil. To help with the smell in the house. Put a charcoal air filter in the furnace and leave the fan on. Change the filter every week for a few weeks. If you have hot water water heat, use a $19 box fan and duct tape a 20x20x1 charcoal filter on the suction side of it. Put it in the area that the dog hangs out .

Edited by Woodtick
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, xcr700 said:

20170923_213749.jpg

Excellent news.  Excellent!  Glad to hear it. :bc:

1 hour ago, xcr700 said:

20170923_213749.jpg

Good news!

Neal

39 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

You are going to get your teeth  knocked out if you keep sending me shit in the middle of the night.:fuckyou: You just just give the dog treats that are high in fish oil. To help with the smell in the house. Put a charcoal air filter in the furnace and leave the fan on. Change the filter every week for a few weeks. If you have hot water water heat, use a $19 box fan and duct tape a 20x20x1 charcoal filter on the suction side of it. Put it in the area that the dog hangs out .

Turn your fucking phone off :lol: