Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I've never done that before. Never even heard of it.  I'll giv'r.

the mayo doesn't really add much flavor IMO. It's just on there to give you that crispy bread. much easier to spread than hard butter, especially if it's going on a soft bread.

3 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

I put lobster in grilled cheese...its delish.

Gross :thumbdown:

Just now, ckf said:

the mayo doesn't really add much flavor IMO. It's just on there to give you that crispy bread. much easier to spread than hard butter, especially if it's going on a soft bread.

Gross :thumbdown:

Hell, I'll try that.  Actually sounds good.  I thought Dave was talking about putting MW inside the grilled cheese.

And lobster on grilled cheese?  YES PLEASE!

Just now, ckf said:

the mayo doesn't really add much flavor IMO. It's just on there to give you that crispy bread. much easier to spread than hard butter, especially if it's going on a soft bread.WRONG!

Gross :thumbdown:WRONG AGAIN!!!

:news:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Hell, I'll try that.  Actually sounds good.  I thought Dave was talking about putting MW inside the grilled cheese.

And lobster on grilled cheese?  YES PLEASE!

Its awesome!!!

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I have never seen a GC made with miracle whip   . makes me bit nervous  yet intrigued will give it a shot this weekend   

Tastes much better...get some sourdough bread too.

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, ckf said:

HAHA very funny mother fucker .

We use mayo when we don't have any soft butter for grilled cheese.

I have heard that is good but never tried it....have some Helmans in the fridge....hmmmmmm.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

I have heard that is good but never tried it....have some Helmans in the fridge....hmmmmmm.

late night snack there jimmy snacks :lol:

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Lobster mac and cheese is popular around here.

I used to go to Virginia Beach regularly and there was this place on the water that had fresh blue crab and Mac and cheese dish.  Fucking BOOM!  Unreal good.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I used to go to Virginia Beach regularly and there was this place on the water that had fresh blue crab and Mac and cheese dish.  Fucking BOOM!  Unreal good.

I've just never been crazy about seafood with the exception of fried clams and tuna out of a can :lol: I did have a small piece of the fresh haddock Nicole made herself last week and it wasn't bad. My haddock memory was fish sticks from the school cafeteria.

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, ckf said:

late night snack there jimmy snacks :lol:

Thought  about it but then I remembered the half bag of pizza rolls I ate earlier. :lol:

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

i don't drown them in ketchup. just a little dab. Nicole uses tarter sauce, yuck!!!

Tarter is good or cocktail sauce. There was a white seafood dip I used to get that was really good.