Check your account email address ×

********Offical FreedomSledder Weather Thread*********

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Edmo said:

My bud had a place on lake Shannon. I like that area a lot. 👍

No kidding...just south of here. I can get to Bennet and Hoisington lakes....we're all connected. I just can't get any further south. We love it here

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:dunno:   I grew up on the East side   The only like I knew of as a kid growing up besides the Great Lakes is Lk St Clair 

Same here pretty much...spent a lot of time on St Clair growing up we kept our boat at Beacon Cove. I'm just glad I don't have to deal with fish flies 

2 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

after getting 18" of snow, getting trails panned hoping for at least a base, fucking 38* and raining everything turned to mush WTF

IMG_20170212_095847778.jpg

38 and raining today?

Currently 22°F with light snow falling. The forecast is calling for a foot of snow here by the time the storm ends tomorrow.

Just now, ckf said:

38 and raining today?

Currently 22°F with light snow falling. The forecast is calling for a foot of snow here by the time the storm ends tomorrow.

been pouring all day here had all 3 of our groomers out friday got all 120 miles of our system groomed and now this shit, we thought we were in for a good year with the warm lake temps but been a above average temp year here and got it stuck in our ass.......again:finger:mother nature

5 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

been pouring all day here had all 3 of our groomers out friday got all 120 miles of our system groomed and now this shit, we thought we were in for a good year with the warm lake temps but been a above average temp year here and got it stuck in our ass.......again:finger:mother nature

Sorry to hear that :sad:  At least you can trailer to the Hill to get some riding in.

6 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

get used to it. soon snowmobiles won't be worth jack shit around here. 

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

get used to it. soon snowmobiles won't be worth jack shit around here. 

well in 40 years of riding, this is not the worst winter I have seen, and snowmobiles aren't worth jack shit now, I used to buy a few in the spring and flip them for profit in the fall but not worth the hassle anymore

10 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

well in 40 years of riding, this is not the worst winter I have seen, and snowmobiles aren't worth jack shit now, I used to buy a few in the spring and flip them for profit in the fall but not worth the hassle anymore

i've only lived here 10 years, but from i have seen, and heard, this is becoming a pattern. the same thing i experienced in SW PA many years ago. decrease in snowfall, increase in temps. shirt durations of cold. the only legit snowfall the area gets here much anymore is lake effect. then a warm up occurs wiping it all out (except for parts of tug) 

Edited by Snoslinger

59 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Getting pounded here for the last couple hours. Wet and heavy. Good snowman snow.

Good. Hopefully it stays cold and will keep more people S of the bridge next weekend 

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Getting up to 20" here tonight and Monday after 14" Thursday.

in Maine there is 3-4 feet or more. trails are epic this season.

UP has 5-8' in a lot of areas.  More in some of the LES snow belts

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

We ended up with about 10" of fluffy snow from the Sunday - Monday storm here in the Northeast. Another round of snow on tap for Wednesday - Thursday.

Get out and ride, faggot : news: 

37 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

:quaqmire:

:lol: