Check your account email address ×

AC Procross chassis

f7ben

2 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Me too, I'm beginning to figure it out now.  Still a lot of tweaking to do yet on the suspension.

Got 150 miles of ditch riding in so far this year which is about 145 miles more than most around here.  Everyone waits until perfect snow and then complains they never get to use their sleds.  Hyfax, bearings, and carbides are cheap in the big scheme.  As long as I can keep it cool, there is enough snow for me.

Get some good scratchers and run it if you can.  I'd wear my bides and skis down to the nub if I tried to run in this bit of thin we have here.

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

I don't think they can wait til 2020. 8-9 year old chassis with last in class power isn't good for sled sales. 

:lol:

Just enjoy your multi-purpose sled.

36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There will be no riding there dude...the snow is shot with little in the forecast. You cant ditch bang in Michigan you know????

I can’t wait to post a pic in front of your camp, taking a piss on your wood pile. The sledding will be tremendous Phaggit. That is all........:finger3:

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I may be out there week after Christmas with my new sxs....I wont even bring the sled

This is down the road from my place. The dog and deer are friends?:lol:They picked up a few inches last night. As long as they pick up a few inches here and there, it will be rideable. This is in the wide open Baraga Plains, they said it’s holding up better in the woods. Hell, that pic is epic conditions in Wi.:whistle:

3865BA12-8C20-45C4-98A9-6A3A3C2DCD3E.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

This is down the road from my place. The dog and deer are friends?:lol:They picked up a few inches last night. As long as they pick up a few inches here and there, it will be rideable. This is in the wide open Baraga Plains, they said it’s holding up better in the woods. Hell, that pic is epic conditions in Wi.:whistle:

3865BA12-8C20-45C4-98A9-6A3A3C2DCD3E.jpeg

When was the pic taken?

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Still 2 days of really warm temps to go

If it stays cloudy it will be ok. This time of year, the sun rise is around 8am and sun set 4pm. Been going to the UP for 12 years the week after Christmas , we’ve always been able to ride.

• Like 1

Just now, Woodtick said:

If it stays cloudy it will be ok. This time of year, the sun rise is around 8am and sun set 4pm. Been going to the UP for 12 years the week after Christmas , we’ve always been able to ride.

I dont plod around on forest roads for 38 miles and pretend it was a good ride. If they ain't grooming trails there is zero point in going.

Couple that with the fact that 25000 asshole fibs will be there and I'd rather not ride

Just now, f7ben said:

I dont plod around on forest roads for 38 miles and pretend it was a good ride. If they ain't grooming trails there is zero point in going.

Couple that with the fact that 25000 asshole fibs will be there and I'd rather not ride

Good post...for a faggot!

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The best time to go is when they aren’t grooming! All of the soft hand Phaggits stay home! You should learn how to set up your suspension.:popcornchair:

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yep, tens of thousands of fibs will be there that week. It'll be all fibbed up within minutes. 

20 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

well they certainly aren;t going to get ahead of the rest given their history-  cats been behind the times since 03

Yep. Without the turbo and Kitty Kat they would be completely irrelevant. May as well sell to China and become a bargain sled. $3-$5000 for new one. Use it and throw it away...

Buddy went to the cat factory for training. Guy there told him that if textron never bought them out they’d be belly up. 

There sleds are so sub par fit and finish compared to doo. They have a lot of work to do 

22 hours ago, f7ben said:

The "I" in FIB stands for Indiana bastards also. :lmao: