Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I don’t have a clue how it works in Canada, but it appears the investment mix is way different, EDIT, just noticed your fund listed as Global Growth, the one I pasted is Domestic..  Meant MFS Growth and Midcap Growth btw, not Value.

https://www.mfs.com/content/dam/mfs-enterprise/mfscom/products/factsheet/otc_fs.pdf

Edited by DriftBusta

This would be the US equivalent. :bc: 

https://www.mfs.com/content/dam/mfs-enterprise/mfscom/products/factsheet/wgf_fs.pdf

Interesting look at how a front loaded share performs in short term vs. long, and an R6 share does right out of the gate.  R6 is what a fee based account would hold vs. an A share, which is front loaded.  C shares look good until you get 3-4 years out.

Edited by DriftBusta

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

This would be the US equivalent. :bc: 

https://www.mfs.com/content/dam/mfs-enterprise/mfscom/products/factsheet/wgf_fs.pdf

Interesting look at how a front loaded share performs in short term vs. long, and an R6 share does right out of the gate.  R6 is what a fee based account would hold vs. an A share, which is front loaded.  C shares look good until you get 3-4 years out.

Those are called F-Class here.

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

It,s at a high now. Why don't you pull have out. You know it is going to recede a little , and when it does it will ruin your week

Agreed. 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If you can't handle a 25% correction best to exit or never really enter markets.

I'm maintaining my public portfolio while adding to my private one.  20.5% YTD and 9% respectively.  

Personal Performance 01/01/2019 - 11/15/2019

up 23.06%

I haven't changed it in 5 years or more....

19 minutes ago, Snake said:

Personal Performance 01/01/2019 - 11/15/2019

up 23.06%

I haven't changed it in 5 years or more....

I’ve been riding my choices out for about the same time frame with similar returns. No real reason to change right now. 👍

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

I see the hearings are having a positive effect the last few days.

Little profit taking after the records.   

Are you claiming something bad about Trump negatively hurts the market?  :lol:  

Just now, Highmark said:

Their whole fucking world revolves around Trump so, they think the whole world outside of their TDS does also.  Astonishing really.

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Maybe he might say they are close to a trade deal with China....AGAIN

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Their whole fucking world revolves around Trump so, they think the whole world outside of their TDS does also.  Astonishing really.

Libtards: Trump being President doesn't affect the market.

Also Libtards: Trump is in trouble......look at the markets drop .5%!

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I see the hearings are having a positive effect the last few days.

Just stop.  I can’t take much more of your delusion and fake news.  The market is up over 50% since he took office in less than 3 years you fucking goof, including another all time high this past Friday.  

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Just stop.  I can’t take much more of your delusion and fake news.  The market is up over 50% since he took office in less than 3 years you fucking goof, including another all time high this past Friday.  

0.4% drop today is biggly for betas with zero vested interest in the markets.:bc:

Tomorrow will be another day.

33 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Had a lady in this afternoon for a review.  I’m pretty sure her portfolio is best performing one in my book.  Up 43.8% ytd. :lol:   Just terrible.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Had a lady in this afternoon for a review.  I’m pretty sure her portfolio is best performing one in my book.  Up 43.8% ytd. :lol:   Just terrible.

Hey, maybe I'll shift everything down to ya' in CT!!!!!  

39 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not an old lady I hope.

Nice.:bc:

I’d love to take credit, but the account was transferred up from Texas, because she’s ailing and in and out of the nursng home.  Her son is up here taking care of her affairs.  I warned him it could come down just as bad if we have a correction, really over weighted in industrial stocks, so we’re going to rebalance and diversify it, as well as put more fixed income stuff in there.  :bc:  Still an eye opener.  Most of the fairly aggressive stuff I put together is around 20-25% ytd, but better diversified.

Edited by DriftBusta