Check your account email address ×

He's rich, bitch!

1 hour ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

And getting richer. Amazon is a great company.

a great company I wouldn't necessarily agree- it revolutionized retail but it's decimating traditional retail has repercussions locally that may or may not be worth the money saved but it will take time to figure that out. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i do find it odd that many people who hate walmart for destroying local merchants love amazon and walmart gives more locals jobs than amazon every will

Im gonna start bringing a lawn chair to Walmart...its very entertaining watching the people that go there...i often wonder where they come from. :lol:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

a great company I wouldn't necessarily agree- it revolutionized retail but it's decimating traditional retail has repercussions locally that may or may not be worth the money saved but it will take time to figure that out. 

Yup fuck Amazon. They are just a big pimp for manufacturers. JMO

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

went last night as i had a return to do and needed to pick up a couple of things.  i was honestly disappointed at the lack of entertainment because it is usually pretty good.

They were all healing their wounds from beating the piss out of each other on black Friday. :lol:

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I agree but this is the world we are living in now. My wife is buying certain groceries thru amazon now. Specific items we use everyday she has on auto replenish. It's pretty fucking convenient. 

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I agree but this is the world we are living in now. My wife is buying certain groceries thru amazon now. Specific items we use everyday she has on auto replenish. It's pretty fucking convenient. 

Like what for example?

2 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Yup.  Looks like he is getting serious into philanthropic mode too.  :bc:

Neal

Bill Gates got the ball rolling big time for himself and his peers. When he stepped down from Microsoft to manage the Gates Foundation with his wife he announced that the vast majority of his estate will go to charity. His kids will be able to work at whatever they want to but he said make no mistake they will have to work. The Gates Charitable Foundation is approximately $88B. He has gotten Warren Buffet on board with donating almost all of his money to charity when he goes.

2 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

And getting richer. Amazon is a great company.

in many ways yes . at the same time fucking a lot of people out of business . and not that I am apposed fucking states out of there share of the sale

14 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Bill Gates got the ball rolling big time for himself and his peers. When he stepped down from Microsoft to manage the Gates Foundation with his wife he announced that the vast majority of his estate will go to charity. His kids will be able to work at whatever they want to but he said make no mistake they will have to work. The Gates Charitable Foundation is approximately $88B. He has gotten Warren Buffet on board with donating almost all of his money to charity when he goes.

as he should he is a worthless dumpster diving unoriginal thief

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Im gonna start bringing a lawn chair to Walmart...its very entertaining watching the people that go there...i often wonder where they come from. :lol:

lol they're like that everywhere too

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

They are called Wal-martians for a reason. Some of those Wal-Mart videos are worth a few laughs. I,m amazed some people have so much nerve to dress like they do, and go out in public to flaunt it. LOL

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

That's why virtually every business in the world uses Microsoft...it's so unoriginal. :lol:

so you think windows was his ? he has ripped off every relevant product he has brought to market . you think it is ok when china reverse engineers products they bring back to the US market ? at least they put some work in to it . he is a worthless thief who had the cash to have a whole marketing and pr department rewrite his history

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so you think windows was his ? he has ripped off every relevant product he has brought to market . you think it is ok when china reverse engineers products they bring back to the US market ? at least they put some work in to it . he is a worthless thief who had the cash to have a whole marketing and pr department rewrite his history

okay... keep dreaming