Check your account email address ×

Thanksgiving weekend post anything thread

SSFB

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

went to check on a house we got Sept and have not done a  thing to . still full of shit.

guess what I found 

hint at Menards now .fucking infested nasty . cold brought them in hard and heavy 

20171122_210121.jpg

Delt with that BS a few times. Moved on,time is money brother. No more of that shit for me. Rented out our Condo for $1800 a month. Sold that a few years ago, tired of dealing with scumbags!!!! Had a few good tenants,the rest were trying to screw us. I don't have the personality for being a landlord. I could be part Jew???

Just now, Woodtick said:

Delt with that BS a few times. Moved on,time is money brother. No more of that shit for me. Rented out our Condo for $1800 a month. Sold that a few years ago, tired of dealing with scumbags!!!! Had a few good tenants,the rest were trying to screw us. I don't have the personality for being a landlord. I could be part Jew???

this is one I got with one of my investors . a deal with one of the lawyers,I work with that deals with old people with no family once the state gets involved . person had to go to a home so we bought it as is where is full of the person's shit. 

relatively ez flip plan was get a flee market person in first then dumpsters then nothing but lipstick . went in tonight just to check on furnace make sure water was off etc . then saw some new pets . if you visually see 2 in 20 min the place is fucking full. nasty shit . plan just went to tyvek suits and dumpsters,soon 

I don't have the personality for that. There is big money in the low rent and they pay cash. I get it. I would end up hurting some fuck over a 50k flip. Just not me.......... I'm an easy going guy,all day long. Start fucking up my shit,I'm not the guy.

43 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I don't have the personality for that. There is big money in the low rent and they pay cash. I get it. I would end up hurting some fuck over a 50k flip. Just not me.......... I'm an easy going guy,all day long. Start fucking up my shit,I'm not the guy.

I would not do it for 50 . only reason I did this is because there was little out of pocket for me. I have 2 diff lawyers that when they call It is almost imposable to not take the deal . I did not even go look at it before calling my investor to see if he wanted something that we would have to prob sit on for 6mo . told him who it was from he said lets do it . person actually kept up on the big tix items all mechanicals and appliances under 10 yrs . storm went through 5 or 6 yrs ago so roof is good .  

really not that big of a thing get a crew in there to empty it out. had the tree guys in recently clearing the overgrowth. 

I will have less than 80 personal hrs in it . I just hate mice prob because my grand mother and mom  always freaked out when they saw them . I am not afraid of them but I do get startled when I see them . and the few occasions I have reached in to a wall cavity and grabbed insulation or something and some shit moves in  my hand you would have seen me jump and swear and have to take a few seconds to compose my self lol . I wont even reuse the traps grab them with a bag over my hand and toss the whole thing.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Woodtick got that FU dont take no shit kind of money!!!!!11

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

So the girlfriend bought a trailer in Florida back in April. We left Ontario Tuesday afternoon, stopped in Morgantown, WV for the night, drive Wednesday to Savannah, Ga. Finished the drive to  Lakeland today. Heading back home end of next week.

Brought my bike down. New trailer worked great.

The old hemi uses fuel though. Through Penn and WV I was seeing average of 27L/100kms (8.8mpg). The trailer with the bike and gear only weighs around 3000 lbs.

2 things I noticed on the highway. 

SxS’s are super popular. The roads were full of trailers with Sxs’s And atv’s.

Second, gas prices. Range was $2.10-2.79 a gallon. New York and Penn. we’re on the high side. Once we got to the south end of WV it dropped to as low as $2.10. Most stations through Va. and Ga. were around $2.25-2.35. In FLA., $2.49.

66461C84-FFB1-4089-B383-37B8FF126D5D.jpeg

0EFC9C7A-F610-45EC-B700-497A7F283CAB.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/22/2017 at 11:33 PM, Woodtick said:

:lol: a  Spic Kike. There's a hell of a combo :lmao:

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

:goodpost:

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

I had so many questions for him.

I think he may have been the Messiah.

Where the fuck was that at? 

41 minutes ago, ckf said:

I read where the minimum wage is up to $4.70 a day in Mexico. @Woodtick can return to the motherland and make a decent wage now :bc:

:news:

On 11/22/2017 at 10:33 PM, Woodtick said:

Yeah me neither. Have a few friends who manage some apartment buildings. It's a constant soap opera and yeah, scumbags.