Check your account email address ×

Thoughts and prayers.

On 11/18/2017 at 12:21 PM, NaturallyAspirated said:

We must admit that guns do increase the rate of death.  There would not be as many deaths if there were no guns.  However the rate is so low that we do not see a ban on all guns as a valid restriction on rights presently.

Neal

The Fetish with smoked beef pork and other animal proteins in the midwest it is blowing up our fatality numbers. Ban smokers.

On 11/18/2017 at 11:21 AM, NaturallyAspirated said:

We must admit that guns do increase the rate of death.  There would not be as many deaths if there were no guns.  However the rate is so low that we do not see a ban on all guns as a valid restriction on rights presently.

Neal

This is exactly the arguement that needs to be had. The emotional respondent will say one is too many because they are devoid of common sense. There are little things in this world that should cause us to sacrifice our rights. They make the character of this country. Without them we are nothing. 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Yeah. By owning a gun you are putting your family in danger and also selfishly endangering people that don’t even know you. 

Vegas shooter.

Adam Lanza’s mother owning a gun put her family and complete strangers in danger. Even though her and her son took firearm courses. 

Do you own a car or a steak knife you brain dead motherfucker ?????

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Yeah. By owning a gun you are putting your family in danger and also selfishly endangering people that don’t even know you. 

Vegas shooter.

Adam Lanza’s mother owning a gun put her family and complete strangers in danger. Even though her and her son took firearm courses. 

:lol:

You mean by people like YOU owning a gun......it puts others in danger.  "Selfishly endangering people...."  SWEET FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a joke.  :lol:

4 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

This is exactly the arguement that needs to be had. The emotional respondent will say one is too many because they are devoid of common sense. There are little things in this world that should cause us to sacrifice our rights. They make the character of this country. Without them we are nothing. 

We aren’t talking about 1,  we are talking about 3-4 9/11’s every year.  

4 hours ago, MiSledder said:

This happened in perfect canada

http://glbn.ca/cHZUB8

People were injured worse than that running away from the Vegas shooter 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You must be scared shitless of us.  Trust me, taking our arms isn't going to make you feel safe.  You're a victim...feeling unsafe is what you do.  Do you grind down the points on your steak knives in your home?  Nevermind, bad example.  You probably don't eat steak.  :lmao:

"3-4 9/11's" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lmao:

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You mean by people like YOU owning a gun......it puts others in danger.  "Selfishly endangering people...."  SWEET FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a joke.  :lol:

Well since children killed more people with guns in the US than were killed with guns in all of Canada, I’ll stick with my statement. 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Thank you Slope Jr. for vehemently trying to fill the gap left from Seniors absence yet again  :bc: 

You still just calling names. 

Cant come up with a decent argument as usual. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You must be scared shitless of us.  Trust me, taking our arms isn't going to make you feel safe.  You're a victim...feeling unsafe is what you do.  Do you grind down the points on your steak knives in your home?  Nevermind, bad example.  You probably don't eat steak.  :lmao:

"3-4 9/11's" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lmao:

Nope I mostly feel sad for the US. So much potential, yet so much policy made to appeal to stupid people like you. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

Well since children killed more people with guns in the US than were killed with guns in all of Canada, I’ll stick with my statement. 

You still just calling names. 

Cant come up with a decent argument as usual. 

I have guns and you don't want me too so you go right ahead and argue all you want! Keep us entertained  :thumb: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I figure I can keep this thread going until the next mass shooting. 

At which point your sad librul tears will flow again....much to the laughter of the board.

Keep smiling kido!  It's all gonna be ok!  :lol:

28 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

People were injured worse than that running away from the Vegas shooter 

really there were 3 or 4 3000 person killings every year, SMH

SMH

50 people isn't a blip statistically and realistically 9/11 wasn't much of a blip in and of itself at 3k in a population of 350 million

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Are you one of the hold outs that still thinks guns are making Americans safe?

at least 580 isn’t that dumb. 

Absolutely 100% I am for no more gun laws, not a single fucking one

I dont care about anyone elses opinion either, specially an overly emotional canadians

Edited by MiSledder

6 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Absolutely 100% I am for no more gun laws, not a single fucking one

We can't/don't enforce or, don't even know the ones that are in place now to enforce!  Sure thing...MORE is the answer.  MORE government oversight is always the best thing!  ALWAYS!

I feel stupid and dirty now.  Like a certain librul Canadian that can't mind his own fucking business...and now.....now it feels like I'm bleeding from my cunt!

I NEED YOU, CHER!!!!

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

really there were 3 or 4 3000 person killings every year, SMH

SMH

50 people isn't a blip statistically and realistically 9/11 wasn't much of a blip in and of itself at 3k in a population of 350 million

Statistics and relevance do not compute in his little brain. Don’t bother lol...

• Gold Member
10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Vegas shooter.

youre-fucking-stupid.jpg

• Thanks 1

https://massshootingtracker.org/data

That was easier than I thought. 

You dumb cunts kill each other so quickly that it would be more difficult to have a thread end before another mass shooting occurs. 

The link is obviously ran by pussies. They count ones where people are only shot not killed. 

Looks like the thoughts and prayers thing might be working.  

Keep it up. 

When I clicked on the site it showed 8 dead and 29 wounded in the previous 7 days from mass shootings. In 5 separate shootings.

In most countries that would be a lot for seven days.

But the previous seven days showed 16 dead and 35 wounded. In 11 separate shootings

The week before had 29 dead and 48 wounded in 8 separate shootings 

So obviously those thoughts and prayers are working.  Keep up the good work. 

The numbers have been dropping steadily for three weeks.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Keep it up. 

When I clicked on the site it showed 8 dead and 29 wounded in the previous 7 days from mass shootings. In 5 separate shootings.

But the previous seven days showed 16 dead and 35 wounded. In 11 separate shootings

Keep up the good work.......Image result for eye roll

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Keep it up. 

Your presence is desperately needed in the south or west side of Chicago Slope Jr. Go there are preach your shit on the street corner and maybe you can make a difference. 600+ homicides already this year

Or maybe you'll get your white nook cracker ass popped