Check your account email address ×

Thoughts and prayers.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Sure it does. These dumb fuckers want to believe it so they quote it. 

But there has been progress. 3 years ago most on here argued that the guns kept them safe. 

My gun keeps me safe.....10000x more so than any police man out there. Fucking faggot 

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

My gun keeps me safe.....10000x more so than any police man out there. Fucking faggot 

Nice stat you stupid drunk driving piece of shit.  Now tell me that being drunk makes you a better driver. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

She’s going to be fat when she gets older. 

Like you'd have any clue....you've never seen that view in your whole faggot miserable life....this is what you are used to looking at headed up to your room

Image result for fat dude in g string

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Like you'd have any clue....you've never seen that view in your whole faggot miserable life....this is what you are used to looking at headed up to your room

Image result for fat dude in g string

You been letting mono out of the basement?

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Any of you bitches want to repeat what the nra has told you? 

What was the purpose of the 2nd?

To protect us from tyranny. ...and it has worked flawlessly in the past. Now the tyranny is electronic and we need to be diligent in opposing it 

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Also what happens to the stats when you remove gangs and suicide from Canada, Germany England and Australia murder rate.

Why do you care so much? This isn’t your country. Thankfully... Also, comparing the cultures and ethnic makeup up Germany, UK, Canada, Australia, and the US makes for a bad comparison. We have a problem with gang violence not seen in other countries to the extent. That isn’t because guns exist. 

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

To protect us from tyranny. ...and it has worked flawlessly in the past. Now the tyranny is electronic and we need to be diligent in opposing it 

Tyranny from who? 

5 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Why do you care so much? This isn’t your country. Thankfully... Also, comparing the cultures and ethnic makeup up Germany, UK, Canada, Australia, and the US makes for a bad comparison. We have a problem with gang violence not seen in other countries to the extent. That isn’t because guns exist. 

Yes, I am thankful.

Maybe you have a gang problem because those gangbangers have easy access to weapons.

Other than guns, healthcare and better education, what makes Canada different.

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

Flawlessly is a bit of a joke. Both George Bush and Trump were your Presidents without winning the popular vote.  How'd your guns protect your from people ignoring the vote.  George Bush lied to you and took you to war. How did you guns save your soldiers from wasting their lives to make Bush's friends rich?

For that matter why do many countries whose citizens have fewer weapons enjoy more freedoms?

That just kicks your dumb as shit argument in the nuts.

But there is more. 

You dumb fuckers are held hostage by guns more than kept free. 

You have gangs that are better armed than the cops.

You have a higher percentage of people in jail than most Western democracies.

To make matters worse your weapons aren't even a threat to the government. 

The government has far superior weapons than you. So in the end you have weapons that are ineffective against the people you stupidly think they are keeping in line.  But they are incredibly effective in murdering innocent people.  

Edited by revkevsdi

4 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

As a Cunuk , what do you care?

Whiney little cunt.  You don't have a decent argument so you sit and cry "Why don't you leave me alone? My head not think good."

Some of you people are ice cream headache stupid. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Flawlessly is a bit of a joke. Both George Bush and Trump are our Presidents without winning the popular vote.  How'd your guns protect your from people ignoring the vote.  George Bush lied to you and took you to war. How did you guns save your soldiers from wasting their lives to make Bush's friends rich?

For that matter why do many countries whose citizens have fewer weapons enjoy more freedoms?

That just kicks your dumb as shit argument in the nuts.

But there is more. 

You dumb fuckers are held hostage by guns more than kept free. 

You have gangs that are better armed than the cops.

You have a higher percentage of people in jail than most Western democracies.

To make matters worse your weapons aren't even a threat to the government. 

The government has far superior weapons than you. So in the end you have weapons that are ineffective against the people you stupidly think they are keeping in line.  But they are incredibly effective in murdering innocent people.  

Are squirting tears?

Whiney little cunt.  You don't have a decent argument so you sit and cry "Why don't you leave me alone? My head not think good."

Some of you people are ice cream headache stupid. 

Squirt some more tears for the gangbangers and thugs that seem to do so well in liberal cities like Chicago with all their gun laws , :lmao:

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

Squirt some more tears for the gangbangers and thugs that seem to do so well in liberal cities like Chicago with all their gun laws , :lmao:

Yeah because there is a border keeping the guns from the city. Fuck you are dumb. 

7 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

481DD5BB-1128-4772-A547-C304CC09207B.jpeg.e14951ab0739d45a4b5d6789eaf8e51a.jpeg

Was he reading that as himself or Lord Vader?  

Thanks for posting it, I like how you’ve been reduced to memes with Hollywood actors faces. 

Facts certainly aren’t on the side of you gun loving idiots. 

Was he reading that as himself or Lord Vader?  

Thanks for posting it, I like how you’ve been reduced to memes with Hollywood actors faces. 

Facts certainly aren’t on the side of you gun loving idiots. 

I’m just trying to drop down to your level 👍

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Tyranny from who? 

Yes, I am thankful.

Maybe you have a gang problem because those gangbangers have easy access to weapons.

Other than guns, healthcare and better education, what makes Canada different.

Gang violence and niggers shooting each other is a huge problem in Canada too you cock smoking faggot, :finger: and we don't have an access to guns problem you ignorant brain dead fucking imbecile 

Edited by Momorider

35 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Gang violence and niggers shooting each other is a huge problem in Canada too you cock smoking faggot, :finger: and we don't have an access to guns problem you ignorant brain dead fucking imbecile 

If we weren’t living next to the largest gun factory in the world, it would be less of a problem. 

What percentage of our 2 deaths per 100,000 are gang related?

54 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

I’m just trying to drop down to your level 👍

Typical republican stupidity. 

In your world memes = statistics. 

Min 580’s world 9/11 was a nominal loss of life. 

I wonder how you Republicans would have reacted to someone saying 9/11 was a nominal loss of life and therefore no action is necessary.