Check your account email address ×

Thoughts and prayers.

44 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Link??

"The nra own more than half the senate".

http://reverbpress.com/politics/nra-pays-senators-millions/ 

this shows nra money given to 51 senators.   But technically the nra doesn’t “own” them all. Some of them only get 5 or 10 grand. Some get a million or so.    But they all know that the nra is willing to spend million defeating someone who wants to stiffen gun laws. So that keeps them in line.   Enjoy the link. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

http://reverbpress.com/politics/nra-pays-senators-millions/ 

this shows nra money given to 51 senators.   But technically the nra doesn’t “own” them all. Some of them only get 5 or 10 grand. Some get a million or so.    But they all know that the nra is willing to spend million defeating someone who wants to stiffen gun laws. So that keeps them in line.   Enjoy the link. 

All special interest groups pay monies to whomever to get what they want, anti-gun lobbies pay too, no exceptions.

24 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I answered your question..no requirement to be in a Militia.

Biggest issue in the US is the courts coddle criminals rather than jailing them. Does Canada have  gangs roaming the streets in the cities, you think criminals here would turn in their weapons if any law would pass stating that? They'd be the only ones with weapons. Honestly you have zero idea and should mind your own countries business and stay out of something you know nothing about.

You answered a tiny part of one question. I guess you are petty like that. But I’ll play.  What part of the 2nd amendment as it was originally written are you following?  You can look back and you’ll see many people citing it as a reason. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You answered a tiny part of one question. I guess you are petty like that. But I’ll play.  What part of the 2nd amendment as it was originally written are you following?  You can look back and you’ll see many people citing it as a reason. 

Why do you give a crap what the USA does?

We are allowed as individuals to own/possess firearms, that is the LAW.

33 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

All special interest groups pay monies to whomever to get what they want, anti-gun lobbies pay too, no exceptions.

Show how much money anti gun groups give vs the nra and gun manufacturers.  I’d like to see you back up that statement. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Show how much money anti gun groups give vs the nra and gun manufacturers.  I’d like to see you back up that statement. 

man, you are really one whacked out individual..I dont care how much the NRA gives nor do I care how much the anti gun groups give. The one FACT is, We are Americans and we are legally allowed to own firearms. If you dont like it, dont come here......

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What does it matter?? Most of the monies you claimed cannot be backed up either, just cause some interweb site claims it so..LOL

Approx. 50% of all citizens in the USA own firearms and that's not going to change regardless of how afraid you are of them.

What do you purpose the US should do?

You never answered my questions about Canada's street gangs.

I took my first firearms classes while in the 4th. grade as did many others in my class girls included, I had firearms since age 9, never had any issues with the law or offenses, I'm 70 now.

In Wisconsin, the state I live in there is no age limit to deer hunt with a rifle.

Edited by XCR1250

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

5-4.   A fucking landslide.  Lol. You aren’t so naive as the think they weren’t paid to vote that way.  You must have enough common sense to know that there is no money coming for people who vote against it  

You people are the ones that keep mentioning the 2nd amendment as a reason. I asked which of you belong to a militia or which shooters.   

Of course !  liberals should make all the decisions for the world  :lol:

and there is no requirement to,be in a militia, stop with the selective reading you as much of a liar as McLiar :nose:

Edited by Sleepr2

20 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

man, you are really one whacked out individual..I dont care how much the NRA gives nor do I care how much the anti gun groups give. The one FACT is, We are Americans and we are legally allowed to own firearms. If you dont like it, dont come here......

One of your gun loving buddies made a statement I asked for a link.   You’ll see by his answer below that he couldn’t find one. He wrote 4 paragraphs as a distraction but no answers. 

18 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

What does it matter?? Most of the monies you claimed cannot be backed up either, just cause some interweb site claims it so..LOL

Approx. 50% of all citizens in the USA own firearms and that's not going to change regardless of how afraid you are of them.

What do you purpose the US should do?

You never answered my questions about Canada's street gangs.

I took my first firearms classes while in the 4th. grade as did many others in my class girls included, I had firearms since age 9, never had any issues with the law or offenses, I'm 70 now.

In Wisconsin, the state I live in there is no age limit to deer hunt with a rifle.

Soooooooo. You can’t find a link showing how much money the anti gun lobby pays.  I told you half the senators were bought by the nra and found a link.  You may want to discredit the link but I’m sure I could find more.  But you can’t find one. Nor can you answer my questions. Yet you gun lovers call me a liar or stupid.  

Tsk tsk. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

One of your gun loving buddies made a statement I asked for a link.   You’ll see by his answer below that he couldn’t find one. He wrote 4 paragraphs as a distraction but no answers. 

so why does it matter how much the NRA or anti gun lobbies donated??? The law is still the law, and that is not going to change.. so what is your point??

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Soooooooo. You can’t find a link showing how much money the anti gun lobby pays.  I told you half the senators were bought by the nra and found a link.  You may want to discredit the link but I’m sure I could find more.  But you can’t find one. Nor can you answer my questions. Yet you gun lovers call me a liar or stupid.  

Tsk tsk. 

You never did answer my questions; 

""What do you purpose the US should do?

You never answered my questions about Canada's street gangs.""

22 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Still fishing, I see.

Fish in a barrel.  Gun lovers are fucking stupid. They’ve believed lies without thinking for so many years, that it pisses them off when you show them they’ve been fooled.  

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol, yes there is... You need a hunters ed cert to hunt alone at 12 or a hunters cert to hunt next to your guardian at 10...

I didn't say alone. Wisconsin changed the law this year to any age with mentor. My 5 year old grandson went hunting this season with his dad.

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

You never did answer my questions; 

""What do you purpose the US should do?

You never answered my questions about Canada's street gangs.""

I asked my questions pages ago. I see a lot of deflections and name calling but no answers. . I’m waiting for answers before we go off on another tangent. But ask again once a few you and your gun loving buddies answer my questions. 

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

I didn't say alone. Wisconsin changed the law this year to any age with mentor. My 5 year old grandson went hunting this season with his dad.

Well shit... I just looked that up... You’re right. With an adult anyone under 12 can hunt. That’s unreal. How do you keep a five year old quiet enough to see a deer?!

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Well shit... I just looked that up... You’re right. With an adult anyone under 12 can hunt. That’s unreal. How do you keep a five year old quiet enough to see a deer?!

I believe his dad used duct tape..LOL BTW, he got a Doe.

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

so why does it matter how much the NRA or anti gun lobbies donated??? The law is still the law, and that is not going to change.. so what is your point??

Holy shit you are stupid. If the nra pays off judges to make the law, you don’t think that matters.