Check your account email address ×

Thoughts and prayers.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Wahhhhh. Good thing we don’t give a fuck what Japan, Australia, or uneducated libtard nooks think, eh? And yes, nominal. Those rights are more important. You don’t get it, and you never will. I’m ok with that. Some 50 year old, uneducated, kayaking, granola eating, submissive little twat doesn’t even register a fuck given by us. We just like shitting on you as you talk about our rights as if you understand the why. It’s not about owning the gun... 

Rev is giving you a beatdown in this thread and your defensive responses reiterate it.  The point is - our gun culture does not make us safer and your attemp to move the goal posts to it’s not a big deal because of the ‘nominal’ impact is laughable.  The gross numbers are still real vs the ‘nominal percentage’ you reference as if we are talking about widgets instead of lives makes you look foolish.  Remember when someone you know is a victim of a gun related/violent crime they are simply a nominal percentage.

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Rev is giving you a beatdown in this thread and your defensive responses reiterate it.  The point is - our gun culture does not make us safer and your attemp to move the goal posts to it’s not a big deal because of the ‘nominal’ impact is laughable.  The gross numbers are still real vs the ‘nominal percentage’ you reference as if we are talking about widgets instead of lives makes you look foolish.  Remember when someone you know is a victim of a gun related/violent crime they are simply a nominal percentage.

I don’t think our gun culture makes us safer... I value the principle behind the rights over the perceived blanket of safety them being gone would bring. And while statistically gun deaths are nominal, that exercise with Rev was to show how not understanding framing of numbers leads to a piss poor argument. I don’t view them as simple numbers. 

Welcome back from your little vacation. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I don’t think our gun culture makes us safer... I value the principle behind the rights over the perceived blanket of safety them being gone would bring. And while statistically gun deaths are nominal, that exercise with Rev was to show how not understanding framing of numbers leads to a piss poor argument. I don’t view them as simple numbers. 

Welcome back from your little vacation. 

Then that’s how the argument should be framed instead of the out right lies propagated by the pro gun crowd.  The principle behind the right is fine but the unfettered defense of it given today’s available arsenal is problematic as proven by Revs info. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Then that’s how the argument should be framed instead of the out right lies propagated by the pro gun crowd.  The principle behind the right is fine but the unfettered defense of it given today’s available arsenal is problematic as proven by Revs info. 

That’s how I started in this thread. That the right has more value than the loss of life. Rev wanted to use the 2.5 times more violence arguement. Without framing those numbers in terms of the ratios, they are drastically misleading and to your point used as propaganda by the anti-gun crowd. .00002 and .00005 replacing 2 and 5 makes a huge difference. 

15 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That’s how I started in this thread. That the right has more value than the loss of life. Rev wanted to use the 2.5 times more violence arguement. Without framing those numbers in terms of the ratios, they are drastically misleading and to your point used as propaganda by the anti-gun crowd. .00002 and .00005 replacing 2 and 5 makes a huge difference. 

And that translates into,how many people—:snack:  I understand your framing of the argument based on percentages but it still reiterates Rev’s position that we are not safer as the NRA crowd tells us. 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

And that translates into,how many people—:snack:  I understand your framing of the argument based on percentages but it still reiterates Rev’s position that we are not safer as the NRA crowd tells us. 

And we aren’t in grave danger as the anti-gun crowd likes to say. So, yeah, that goes both ways... The likelihood of death is very low. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

And we aren’t in grave danger as the anti-gun crowd likes to say. So, yeah, that goes both ways... The likelihood of death is very low. 

Of course we are not in grave danger and that’s not the point.....but if we can be safer - why wouldn’t we?  Can’t we be safer and still balance the principle of gun ownership you originally referenced? 

Of course we are not in grave danger and that’s not the point.....but if we can be safer - why wouldn’t we?  Can’t we be safer and still balance the principle of gun ownership you originally referenced? 

We can be safer. We can and should do better. The problem in this thread is Rev is advocating for the removal of the 2nd amendment. Our gun policy needs work. A lot of it. The last few shootings have shown the loopholes and failures of the system. We need to fix them, but that isn’t through removing the right to own guns.

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

If you had to work 2-1/2 times longer to achieve the same result at work, you would find it significant. If muslim were killing those extra 3 people per year, you’d lose your shit. 

I’m glad you’ve completely figured out that guns are killing your citizens in instead of protecting them. It makes you far smarter than most on here.

What weapons were available when it was decided that a well armed citizenry was a good idea?

maybe they should have stopped at muzzle loaders. 

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If you had to work 2-1/2 times longer to achieve the same result at work, you would find it significant. If muslim were killing those extra 3 people per year, you’d lose your shit. 

I’m glad you’ve completely figured out that guns are killing your citizens in instead of protecting them. It makes you far smarter than most on here.

What weapons were available when it was decided that a well armed citizenry was a good idea?

maybe they should have stopped at muzzle loaders. 

Hey dumbass brain dead faggot.......what % of gun murders would still end up murders if there were no guns? 

A very high % of them you stupid fucking faggot.....you think someone who is homicidal is simply going to be all honky dorry and a ray of sunshine if they dont have a gun :lol:

this ^^^^^ is how dumb anti gun nuts are....just brain dead fucking retarded 

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I see the mud in her face cunt is back . how did your second vacation of shame and embarrassment go ? 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

do we ban vans also ? how about propane tanks or fertilizer. if a crazy fuck is going to kill people they are going to find a way  

19 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

when it is statistically significant

but that said 9/11 wasn't really statistically significant though and the right wing likes to use that to excuse taking our rights as a citizen daily and banning foreigners.  FTR I'm good with banning foreigners we don't owe them anything but taking the rights of average citizens away is a slippery slope whether that be with guns or searches with no probable cause at the airport

"Statistically significant" is not an argument anyone wants to hear, when it comes to mass casualty terrorist attacks on US soil, particularly when they never happened before or since Pearl Harbor, on 9/11.  "Right wing taking our rights daily"?!   Seriously smh on that one, when in the next breath you put up support of the "Xenophobe" argument, or what anyone who supports securing our borders (including via air travel) was accused of being.

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

We can be safer. We can and should do better. The problem in this thread is Rev is advocating for the removal of the 2nd amendment. Our gun policy needs work. A lot of it. The last few shootings have shown the loopholes and failures of the system. We need to fix them, but that isn’t through removing the right to own guns.

Ding Ding Ding.   :bc:   

Ding Ding Ding. :bc: 

I'd like to see more light shown on mental health and enforcement of existing laws, and sharing of information between mental health professionals and law enforcement.   

30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey dumbass brain dead faggot.......what % of gun murders would still end up murders if there were no guns? 

A very high % of them you stupid fucking faggot.....you think someone who is homicidal is simply going to be all honky dorry and a ray of sunshine if they dont have a gun :lol:

Explain the reduction in overall homicides to the north.....:snack:  You’re spewing pure conjecture and the NRA loves you for it👍

Explain the reduction in overall homicides to the north.....:snack:  You’re spewing pure conjecture and the NRA loves you for it👍

Oh DERP DERP DERP.....DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP

How about you explain your support for a candidate that gutted the coffers of every down ticket platform in a failed bid to beat DONALD FUCKING TRUMP

You fucking cunt :lol: 

53 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No I don’t you stupid drunk driving piece of shit. 

It takes way more anger to beat someone to death or stab them than to hide in a hotel and shoot people like it’s a Fucking video game. You think that old Fuck in Vegas could have stabbed that many strangers?  

You think that bitch landza could have killed that many people with a knife? 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It takes way more anger to beat someone to death or stab them than to hide in a hotel and shoot people like it’s a Fucking video game. You think that old Fuck in Vegas could have stabbed that many strangers?  

You are a fucking moron.....too dumb to be considered anything other than a faceless troll. Literally in the top 3 dumbest motherfuckers on this forum 

Just now, f7ben said:

You are a fucking moron.....too dumb to be considered anything other than a faceless troll. Literally in the top 3 dumbest motherfuckers on this forum 

You and every one of you gun loving fucktards as dumb as shit. 

Most of you keep arguing that people will find another way.  But unless you allow people to buy cruise missiles and gunships, semi and automatic weapons are the easiest. 

I love how pissy and defensive you get when you fail miserably when compared to. England Canada Australia japan and Germany. 

What’s the reason for the difference in mass murders or the overall murder rate?  

Germany and Japan are 1/5 your murder rate. Are you going to tell me that the Japanese and germans are far nicer people than Americans?

At least 580 is honest and says he would choose dead children over an honest look at the 2nd amendment. 

Which if any of you were half as smart as you pretend, would know that it’s being interpreted to the benefit of the gun manufacturers. 

40 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Couple of whining retard cowards that aren't worth responding to here anymore.  Except to say that.  :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Couple of whining retard cowards that aren't worth responding to here anymore.  Except to say that.  :lol:

Yeah they're both going on ignore.  Almost every post they make...I'm like smh or saying wtf....then I kick myself for wasting 17 seconds of my life that I'll never get back.  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Yeah they're both going on ignore.  Almost every post they make...I'm like smh or saying wtf....then I kick myself for wasting 17 seconds of my life that I'll never get back.  

Too dumb to be allowed to live....someone should take them out post haste 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Meh....I'm gonna troll SeRena until she takes her own life.  

Let me clue these anti gun faggots in

Criminals will have guns no matter what.....lawbiding citizens should have unfettered access. And with that right we are willing to accept the inherent risk associated with living in a free and well armed society. Nothing else needs be said. If bitch ass pussy subservient cunt nooks wanna live without rights.....have at it. Not here in the USA...our populace likes to have rights and the ability to choose that comes along with that. Its empowering ....crying ass bitch canadians wouldnt understand