Check your account email address ×

Thoughts and prayers.

17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Typical republican stupidity. 

In your world memes = statistics. 

Min 580’s world 9/11 was a nominal loss of life. 

I wonder how you Republicans would have reacted to someone saying 9/11 was a nominal loss of life and therefore no action is necessary. 

In your world there’s unicorns and rainbows all paid for by others :lol:

21 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

In your world there’s unicorns and rainbows all paid for by others :lol:

I don’t think the cowardly need to posses guns is always paid for by other people. The stats show that the gun owners are paying the price more often. I don’t really care about them. 

But I think true freedom would involve being able to attend school, church, theatres, clubs and concerts without some nutbar Christian gun owner attacking you and your family. 

17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Fixed it. Thanks. 

Do you have an answer or are you just here to prove you are as dumb as the rest of them. 

Answer for what your :lies::bullshit: and ignorance ? :fuckoff: you clueless no mind imbicile 

Edited by Momorider

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I don’t think the cowardly need to posses guns is always paid for by other people. The stats show that the gun owners are paying the price more often. I don’t really care about them. 

But I think true freedom would involve being able to attend school, church, theatres, clubs and concerts without some nutbar Christian gun owner attacking you and your family. 

Nutbar Christian gun owner :lmao: you think they are NRA members too I bet :guzzle: fucking ignoramus 

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

But importing nutbar Muslims that will not abide by our countries laws is OK ,

face it , your use of gun control stats is laughable, BTW, I see Gabby Giffords gun grabber group,wants to ban muzzle loaders too :lol:

7 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Answer for what your :lies::bullshit: and ignorance ? :fuckoff: you clueless no mind imbicile 

Try to follow the plot dumbass. 

You pretended to have a stat for Canadian gang violence. I wondered if you were going to lie about US stats too. 

15 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

But importing nutbar Muslims that will not abide by our countries laws is OK ,

face it , your use of gun control stats is laughable, BTW, I see Gabby Giffords gun grabber group,wants to ban muzzle loaders too :lol:

My use of stats vs your use of memes from and actor that may or may not have said the words. 

I guess showing that your numbers are higher than other western nations, showing examples of places that had mass murders and curbed them with strict gun control. Isn’t enough. 

You’d be fun to work with. 

Republican problem solving  101:

Here’s a problem. Our US factories have 2-1/2 -5 times more forklift accidents as the our other locations in Canada, England, Scotland, Australia and Germany. The major difference is that we allow our forklift operators to drink beer all day. 

Australia and Scotland locations use to have high accident rates but they banned drinking at work and the numbers went down to 1/5 our numbers. 

Hmmm. Do we use the same brand of forklift?

yes  

Do our forklift operators all have training?

yes  

hmmmmm anyone think of banning drinking at work?  

No way the guys think they drive better when they’re drunk and Budweiser pays our directors $100,000.00 per year each.

Well, I guess there isn’t a solution. 

What about blaming Muslims?  It says here they are responsible for 5% of the accidents. 

GREAT IDEA!!!!!!   

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

God this thread hasn't died yet?  Should have crashed into a flaming ball of shit several pages ago.  RevKevvie against the world.  You go girl.

Can you fucking believe that Carl thought RevKevSTD was east cost RevKev :lol: if I was good Kev I would hunt Carl down and slash his throat for that offense 

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Can you fucking believe that Carl thought RevKevSTD was east cost RevKev :lol: if I was good Kev I would hunt Carl down and slash his throat for that offense 

Not a hard mistake to make, Carl and east coast Kev live in towns next door to each other, and only about 20 minutes from here.  I knew something was up the minute CanadaDouchebagKev started posting. :lol:  

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I will just buy him a beer and he will be over it. Not everyone is crazy like you Ben.

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

God this thread hasn't died yet?  Should have crashed into a flaming ball of shit several pages ago.  RevKevvie against the world.  You go girl.

The world????? Suddenly the world matters? Every time we compare your dumbass moves to the rest of the world and you come up wanting, you say it doesn't matter. Now you think the world is on your side.  Listen stupid, the world was on your side after 9/11 and you fucked that up royally. Then the world was coming around when the intelligent people in the US chose Barack. But you've blown that by voting in Putin's bitch.

I think if you looked beyond your basement, you'd find the most of the world can see how stupid it is to allow every citizen enough fire power to murder dozens on people in a matter of minutes. 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The world????? Suddenly the world matters? Every time we compare your dumbass moves to the rest of the world and you come up wanting, you say it doesn't matter. Now you think the world is on your side.  Listen stupid, the world was on your side after 9/11 and you fucked that up royally. Then the world was coming around when the intelligent people in the US chose Barack. But you've blown that by voting in Putin's bitch.

I think if you looked beyond your basement, you'd find the most of the world can see how stupid it is to allow every citizen enough fire power to murder dozens on people in a matter of minutes. 

Its ok.  You can go lay down guy.  Jesus.

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Guns makes strangers less safe.... :wtf:

Yeah. By owning a gun you are putting your family in danger and also selfishly endangering people that don’t even know you. 

Vegas shooter.

Adam Lanza’s mother owning a gun put her family and complete strangers in danger. Even though her and her son took firearm courses. 

Edited by revkevsdi

33 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yeah. By owning a gun you are putting your family in danger and also selfishly endangering people that don’t even know you. 

Vegas shooter.

Adam Lanza’s mother owning a gun put her family and complete strangers in danger. Even though her and her son took firearm courses. 

:lol::lol:

41 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Vegas shooter.

Again, not your fight.. Yet you care more than our liberals...Stay in your own lane and out of the US, we’ve got guns ***BOOOO!***