Check your account email address ×

Thoughts and prayers.

7 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Im gonna have to phone my bud whos in upper management at the border. :lol:

Whatever faggot, you should meet us in the UP or Canada this year for some snowmachining. I cant tow all of these arctic cats by myself. It will give Canadians a better image also. :bc:

• Haha 2

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Whatever faggot, you should meet us in the UP or Canada this year for some snowmachining. I cant tow all of these arctic cats by myself. It will give Canadians a better image also. :bc:

Yup...I should be free most of Jan Feb...see what the wife has planned...just a trip back to Ontario so far at the end of Dec. :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Yup...I should be free most of Jan Feb...see what the wife has planned...just a trip back to Ontario so far at the end of Dec. :bc:

You seem to be free pretty much on everyday that ends in Y. :lol:

14 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Yeah, just another killing. 

Probably not enough dead people to make it worth commenting on.

But since you're here........... When you think and pray now, are you just praying that it's a Muslim or Mexican immigrant instead of another Christian NRA loser?

Oh what the fuck, I got duped. I was feeling all warm and fuzzy inside thinking Revdick was on his deathbed. Nope ,just another stupid post. Please,no more posts until you are ready to kill yourself.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Oh what the fuck, I got duped. I was feeling all warm and fuzzy inside thinking Revdick was on his deathbed. Nope ,just another stupid post. Please,no more posts until you are ready to kill yourself.

:goodpost:

6 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

We should be building a wall on the north instead of the south. Mexicans are far bigger contributors to society than Canadians. 

I hope you realize you just hurt my feelings. We,re pretty sensitive up here, you know. LOL

33 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Suck it up, nook. :bc:

In my best AMG voice......You'll be picking up teeth if you keep it up. :news:

:news:

:finger:

:)

7 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Why do you care so much about the rights we choose to embrace? Why is this your fight? Is it some strange sense of needing to put your input into another culture? That seems pretty ethnocentric. Whatever the case, you are coming off looking extremely tone deaf and using this as a political tool (never mind the fact it  isn’t even your country), which makes you look like a privileged and little man. It’s weak, really weak. 

It’s because I care. 

My neighbour is special needs and is running with scissors. I not going to take the scissors away from a retard. But I will gently remind them that it’s a bad idea.

if they told me to Fuck off seconds before they landed on the scissors, I may say I told you so. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It’s because I care. 

My neighbour is special needs and is running with scissors. I not going to take the scissors away from a retard. But I will gently remind them that it’s a bad idea.

if they told me to Fuck off seconds before they landed on the scissors, I may say I told you so. 

I know it’s hard to see it in yourself, but you sound like a real cunt haha... Do you not realize how douchy of a thing that was to say?! Regardless, it doesn’t effect you and it’s not your fight. The fact that you can’t help but stick your nose in it is telling. You are a walking yuptard stereotype, the fact that you are oblivious to it is outstanding. I tend to like most liberals. You are the kind that I despise. Insufferable know it all’s with no sense of their own shortcomings. 

1 hour ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

In my best AMG voice......You'll be picking up teeth if you keep it up. :news:

:news:

:finger:

:)

Aw man, I really like my teeth too. 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I know it’s hard to see it in yourself, but you sound like a real cunt haha... Do you not realize how douchy of a thing that was to say?! Regardless, it doesn’t effect you and it’s not your fight. The fact that you can’t help but stick your nose in it is telling. You are a walking yuptard stereotype, the fact that you are oblivious to it is outstanding. I tend to like most liberals. You are the kind that I despise. Insufferable know it all’s with no sense of their own shortcomings. 

I’m sorry snowflake. I didn’t mean to upset you. I didn’t realize that people here are so sensitive.

check out this story. Evidently the shooter had his weapons take away yet managed to get weapons. Funny but when I said that was a problem with your easy access to weapons, the resident nra nuts here disagreed.  

https://globalnews.ca/news/3862450/california-shooter-wife-dead-underneath-floor/

17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I’m sorry snowflake. I didn’t mean to upset you. I didn’t realize that people here are so sensitive.

check out this story. Evidently the shooter had his weapons take away yet managed to get weapons. Funny but when I said that was a problem with your easy access to weapons, the resident nra nuts here disagreed.  

https://globalnews.ca/news/3862450/california-shooter-wife-dead-underneath-floor/

You have the reasoning and logic skills of someone who barely graduated middle school... If you are going to “insult” someone here you, yourself, can’t be a snowflake yuptard lololol. 

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You have the reasoning and logic skills of someone who barely graduated middle school... If you are going to “insult” someone here you, yourself, can’t be a snowflake yuptard lololol. 

So by your Republican nra loving logic, this recent shooting doesn’t prove that easy access to weapons increases the chance of shootings?

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So by your Republican nra loving logic, this recent shooting doesn’t prove that easy access to weapons increases the chance of shootings?

Our easy regulations absolutely lead to this... I didnt say that. If you had comprehension skills past potato you wouldn’t make that leap. I value the principle of gun ownership over that of the guesstimated increases in safety. Freedom vs safety is the argument, not do our gun laws allow this too happen. That is easy, they do. But you being barely educated past grade 8 can’t comprehend the greater social dilemma at stake. We value the rights more than some fake notion of a gun free world being more safe.