Check your account email address ×

Thoughts and prayers.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

not that its difficult......but the Hipster just crucified that fucking brain dead nook truck stop twink. What a fucking bleeding cunt 

I enjoy this paradox that I’m in. Half the forum thinks I’m a madison libtard hipster and the other half thinks I am some knuckle dragging neocon meat puppet. 

• Like 1

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I enjoy this paradox that I’m in. Half the forum thinks I’m a madison libtard hipster and the other half thinks I am some knuckle dragging neocon meat puppet. 

You may be both.  Do you have a cunt?

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I enjoy being unlabelable :lol: 

You’re both you fence riding, bitch lipped, Mad City Huzy bodied shit sack. 

• Like 1

I’m also a globalist reptilian overlord according to buttman. I’m a triple threat bitches!!!!!11!!

You’re worse than a reptilian. You just do their dirty work without actually being one.  :bigfinger:

21 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Yeah, just another killing. 

Probably not enough dead people to make it worth commenting on.

But since you're here........... When you think and pray now, are you just praying that it's a Muslim or Mexican immigrant instead of another Christian NRA loser?

so a northern CA republican NRA member ? really is that even a thing ? you stupid fuck 

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I know it’s hard to see it in yourself, but you sound like a real cunt haha... Do you not realize how douchy of a thing that was to say?! Regardless, it doesn’t effect you and it’s not your fight. The fact that you can’t help but stick your nose in it is telling. You are a walking yuptard stereotype, the fact that you are oblivious to it is outstanding. I tend to like most liberals. You are the kind that I despise. Insufferable know it all’s with no sense of their own shortcomings. 

OUCH!!! 

RevGay :groin:XLT

4 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Our easy regulations absolutely lead to this... I didnt say that. If you had comprehension skills past potato you wouldn’t make that leap. I value the principle of gun ownership over that of the guesstimated increases in safety. Freedom vs safety is the argument, not do our gun laws allow this too happen. That is easy, they do. But you being barely educated past grade 8 can’t comprehend the greater social dilemma at stake. We value the rights more than some fake notion of a gun free world being more safe. 

You think your freedom to own a gun Trumps the safety of your fellow citizens. That makes you selfish and probably a fairly bad human being. 

But I have to give you some credit, at least you are smart enough that you are trading safety for gun ownership. There are a large number of stupid people that will still argue that gun ownership makes them safer. You’ve at least evolved beyond that argument. Congratulations  

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You think your freedom to own a gun Trumps the safety of your fellow citizens. That makes you selfish and probably a fairly bad human being. 

But I have to give you some credit, at least you are smart enough that you are trading safety for gun ownership. There are a large number of stupid people that will still argue that gun ownership makes them safer. You’ve at least evolved beyond that argument. Congratulations  

Just shut the fuck up lolol. You aren’t capable of having this discussion. 

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

And an even larger number of smart people with the skill, judgement and ability to protect themselves from the dumb and the criminals of the every increasingly dangerous world we live in.  You liberals have gotten half the population losing their minds.  Bravo.  I'll retain the ability to protect my family and there isn't a fucking thing you're gonna do about it except keep wringing your hands.  

It's pretty fuckin' bad when you can get massacred in a chuch. As I've stated before, our society is imploding. Our population is too high,  the media frenzy broadcasting every mass shooting pushes those on the fence over to try it,  our divisive politics, alcohol abuse, drug abuse, MENTAL ILLNESS, instant pervasive social media, it's all contributing to this nightmare scenario of, LIFE IN AMERICA. 

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

So how many guns should a law abiding US citizen be allowed to own?  I'd like you to clarify your position for us.  

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

And an even larger number of smart people with the skill, judgement and ability to protect themselves from the dumb and the criminals of the every increasingly dangerous world we live in.  You liberals have gotten half the population losing their minds.  Bravo.  I'll retain the ability to protect my family and there isn't a fucking thing you're gonna do about it except keep wringing your hands.  

Annnnd you are one of the stupid ones.    Here’s your chart. https://www.statista.com/statistics/191219/reported-violent-crime-rate-in-the-usa-since-1990/

I’ve heard some suggest that it started to fall 16 years after you legalized a woman’s right to choose  

6 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

So how many guns should a law abiding US citizen be allowed to own?  I'd like you to clarify your position for us.  

IMO none. You collectively have proven too stupid. But realistically you should be allowed hunting rifles that a reasonable sportsman would use. Nothing that could be converted to semi automatic. Seems radical but maybe hunters should have to be able to aim.  

No handguns for civilians. Unless they are for shooting ranges and they must be kept at the range which will take full responsibility for their use.  Full insurance etc. 

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Annnnd you are one of the stupid ones.    Here’s your chart. https://www.statista.com/statistics/191219/reported-violent-crime-rate-in-the-usa-since-1990/

I’ve heard some suggest that it started to fall 16 years after you legalized a woman’s right to choose  

IMO none. You collectively have proven too stupid. But realistically you should be allowed hunting rifles that a reasonable sportsman would use. Nothing that could be converted to semi automatic. Seems radical but maybe hunters should have to be able to aim.  

No handguns for civilians. Unless they are for shooting ranges and they must be kept at the range which will take full responsibility for their use.  Full insurance etc. 

:lol: