Check your account email address ×

I have a question about Russia meddling in our election

jtssrx

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Not at all. Those characters were always out to destroy America. Putin has no such plan. He sees how bitterly divided the country is and enjoys playing. Putin is patient and always five steps ahead. 

But it didn’t get overtly divided bitterly until Trump won. He must be a clairvoyant. 

He didn’t want Hillary winning because of Yemen pipeline deals, it’s not as complicated as you think. Take your shrink hat off. lol

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

She’s an idiot. I have no idea why you keep posting memes of a woman that has a bigger clit than that worm it your shorts 

She absolutely is an idiot.  But she’s an idiot that have millions of other idiots tuning in and believing what I can only laugh at.

And whatever YOU may think of her(correctly based on your post) fact is, many liberals love her and swallow her whole.

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

Yet you project Alex Jones on me. Ponderous. 

Yep.

12 minutes ago, bussman said:

But it didn’t get overtly divided bitterly until Trump won. He must be a clairvoyant. 

He didn’t want Hillary winning because of Yemen pipeline deals, it’s not as complicated as you think. Take your shrink hat off. lol

I don’t buy any of the Yemen pipeline idea. It’s riddled with holes. 

Thr country would’ve been just as bitterly divided had Hillary won. Possibly more so. 

Now back to reality. 

23 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

She’s an idiot. I have no idea why you keep posting memes of a woman that has a bigger clit than that worm it your shorts 

Thank god we can finally put that one to rest. :lol: 

I have seen zero proof of anything other than people repeating what the lying ass US Intel community has claimed to know but not shown any proof at all for.

Well fuck that....its not good enough. In fact its the reverse of proof. The faggots at CIA and NSA claiming something is actually proof to the contrary 

5 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Most republicans and democrats are only outraged when being so benefits them. Otherwise they dont care. Two sides of the same tarnished, corroded coin.

Yep. Nobody gives a shit. We get pissed on everyday and nobody does a fucking thing. 

48 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Let’s talk about the idiots at Fox News now. 

Hannity?  Absolutely.  I feel like I'm in 6th grade learning a math formula with the guy by repeating it a 1000 times.  But at least his analysis is fairly accurate. :news:   Who else and why?  Please don't say Tucker, unless you enjoy losing elections.

8 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Lets say Russia meddled. The United stated meddels in elections all the time. Including the last Israeli election when Obama tried to unseat  Bebe. How many puppet governments has the United States installed all over the world??? 

How can anyone republican or Democrat pretend to be outraged about meddeling???

Do as I say not as I do is the bully American way.

Neal

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

I have seen zero proof of anything other than people repeating what the lying ass US Intel community has claimed to know but not shown any proof at all for.

Well fuck that....its not good enough. In fact its the reverse of proof. The faggots at CIA and NSA claiming something is actually proof to the contrary 

This

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

When trump calls the cia and nsa hacks...I’ll side with the spooks any day of the week. In fact, I’d support the spooks to do everything in their power to remove that piece of dog shit from the White House. 

17 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

When trump calls the cia and nsa hacks...I’ll side with the spooks any day of the week. In fact, I’d support the spooks to do everything in their power to remove that piece of dog shit from the White House. 

Yeah but, if you are being honest with yourself, your life decisions are largely based on emotions.  As this post of yours clearly indicates.    It’s part of what makes you such a cuddley librul......that has been dipped in water.

7F36AFA3-524F-4E67-9289-EC10140CE4B6.jpeg

• Platinum Contributing Member

I'm sure that $150K they spent on Facebook ads on both sides really made a difference.  :lol:  

Whats most hilarious out of this whole election was the fact that its well proven Hillary completely fucked the dems in multiple ways yet they are still ardent supporters of her.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

• Gold Member
35 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

SMH  :wtf:

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'm sure that $150K they spent on Facebook ads on both sides really made a difference.  :lol:  

Whats most hilarious out of this whole election was the fact that its well proven Hillary completely fucked the dems in multiple ways yet they are still ardent supporters of her.  :lol:  

Reality is, it’s not just he Dems she fucked.  She and the Dem party succeeded in usurping our system of democracy for the whole country by manipulating the process.

Then, to hide it, they blamed the second largest nuclear world power.....and their followers actually believe them!!!!!  Scary.

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

x2  I'll never understand how anyone can support her, ESPECIALLY after the Brazile allegations.  I mean, my god, what is it going to take for her defenders to believe that the things we have been saying about this woman for years, are true!  You want THAT, in the white house?  I don't think so.   

Edited by DriftBusta

Just now, DriftBusta said:

x2  I'll never understand how anyone can support her, ESPECIALLY after the Brazile allegations.  I mean, my god, what is it going to take that the things we have been saying about this woman for years, are true!  You want THAT, in the white house?  I don't think so.   

Every powerful dem was well in the know what was going on at the DNC.   They are all complicit.   It's fucking HILARIOUS.   (Pun intended.)  

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

x2  I'll never understand how anyone can support her, ESPECIALLY after the Brazile allegations.  I mean, my god, what is it going to take for her defenders to believe that the things we have been saying about this woman for years, are true!  You want THAT, in the white house?  I don't think so.   

It’s simple, like much of the last eight.  The coverage on Brazile is being brushed over quickly as if it was nothing.  The MSM spent the time covering Trump and his “failed” tour overseas killing coy with his blunderous over feeding of koi. I’d lol here....but it’s just sad how duped half the nation is.

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s simple, like much of the last eight.  The coverage on Brazile is being brushed over quickly as if it was nothing.  The MSM spent the time covering Trump and his “failed” tour overseas killing coy with his blunderous over feeding of koi. I’d lol here....but it’s just sad how duped half the nation is.

The corruption in the media should make everyone furious.  Its 1984, and most of the media are friggin in the tank for Washington insiders and big money interests.  Sad state of affairs really.  I don't care what side you're on, if you can't win honestly, you have no business running.

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

But you alt leftists did forever about Iraq and WMD's 

the CIA also enlisted and trained a bunch of Cubans to overthrow Fidel and then sent them to get slaughtered 

they also had a plan in place to bombard the American public with propaganda to get the social licence to invade Cuba 

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

But you alt leftists did forever about Iraq and WMD's 

the CIA also enlisted and trained a bunch of Cubans to overthrow Fidel and then sent them to get slaughtered 

they also had a plan in place to bombard the American public with propaganda to get the social licence to invade Cuba 

Obama attempted to correct the hostility between America and Cuba. He also attempted some normalization with Iran. It appears trump is taking the age old position of the CIA while Obama attempted to the three nations forward. Trump is doing every that the cia wanted back in the “60’s and “70’s. He’s a man caught in the ideological past. Obama was a forward thinker. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Obama attempted to correct the hostility between America and Cuba. He also attempted some normalization with Iran. It appears trump is taking the age old position of the CIA while Obama attempted to the three nations forward. Trump is doing every that the cia wanted back in the “60’s and “70’s. He’s a man caught in the ideological past. Obama was a forward thinker. 

:lol:   When Trump tries to normalize relations bad......when Obama does it good.  :lol: