Check your account email address ×

I have a question about Russia meddling in our election

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trump lives in the past. 

:lmao: Obama fucked up more foreign policy wise than I thought was even possible.   Cuba is his shinning example of foreign policy achievement.   Was this before or after they started fucking with our embassy peoples heads with strange sound frequencies?  

Iran, Iraq, Russia, Libya, Israel, Syria to name a few that were all left in worse shape when he left office.  

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/12/26/dershowitz_obama_will_go_down_in_history_as_one_of_the_worst_foreign_policy_presidents_ever.html

"He called me into the Oval Office before the inauguration -- he said he wanted my support, and he told me he would always have Israel's back," Dershowitz said. "I didn't realize what he meant: That he would have Israel's back so he could stab them in the back."

Edited by Highmark

14 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

No it’s not. It’s that they now have a new delivery vehicle with the internet. The hate between left vs right in this country makes it fertile ground for their well crafted propaganda. I’m impressed with the program Putin has developed. 

new?

are you just waking up from a nap started in the early 90's?

14 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

lenin, stalin, khrushchev,  breznev, andropov, chernenko, gorbachev, yeltsin, medvedv, Putin could care less who wins. He they just want to see political instability in America. The left wing media wants its ilk to believe that Putin was trying to get trump elected. The right wing media wants it’s ilk to believe that Russia didn’t interfere to defend their president. The truth is neither. Russia set up trump to battle all this shit. They also hacked Hillary’s emails to expose that piece. People need to understand that this wasn’t about Putin picking a winner. Sheesh 

yep, it's been going on for a long time.

Edited by oleroule

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Obama attempted to correct the hostility between America and Cuba. He also attempted some normalization with Iran. It appears trump is taking the age old position of the CIA while Obama attempted to the three nations forward. Trump is doing every that the cia wanted back in the “60’s and “70’s. He’s a man caught in the ideological past. Obama was a forward thinker. 

I've seen basically zero anti Cuba propaganda from trump like I have with the democrats Nf Russia. Narrative fail 

48 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I've seen basically zero anti Cuba propaganda from trump like I have with the democrats Nf Russia. Narrative fail 

Allow me to educate you. Trump put back in place both sanctions and travel restrictions of American citizens traveling to Cuba. You’re a putz

22 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Lets say Russia meddled. The United stated meddels in elections all the time. Including the last Israeli election when Obama tried to unseat  Bebe. How many puppet governments has the United States installed all over the world??? 

How can anyone republican or Democrat pretend to be outraged about meddeling???

I have to admit, that’s a decent question.  The US has spent decades fucking with other governments. Some of it was altruism, some of it was to benefit the US. and the worst of it was to benefit friends of those in power. 

No one said you didn’t deserve it  

You have a right to be upset. I’m sure the citizens of the countries you did it to were also upset. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

:lmao: Obama fucked up more foreign policy wise than I thought was even possible.   Cuba is his shinning example of foreign policy achievement.   Was this before or after they started fucking with our embassy peoples heads with strange sound frequencies?  

Iran, Iraq, Russia, Libya, Israel, Syria to name a few that were all left in worse shape when he left office.  

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/12/26/dershowitz_obama_will_go_down_in_history_as_one_of_the_worst_foreign_policy_presidents_ever.html

"He called me into the Oval Office before the inauguration -- he said he wanted my support, and he told me he would always have Israel's back," Dershowitz said. "I didn't realize what he meant: That he would have Israel's back so he could stab them in the back."

Lol. How can you say that after the shit show obama followed? 

8 years of Republicans fucking up the Middle East and you want to blame Obama for Iran, Iraq and Syria. The best thing Obama could do is save your manpower and money by limiting your involvement in Syria.  That place was fucked before he took office  

Cuba:  have you stopped to think why the US has actively tried to  keep Cuba down?  

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

8 years of Republicans fucking up the Middle East and you want to blame Obama for Iran, Iraq and Syria. The best thing Obama could do is save your manpower and money by limiting your involvement in Syria.  That place was fucked before he took office  

Cuba:  have you stopped to think why the US has actively tried to  keep Cuba down?  

He’s republican. Still looking for wmd. But it’s possible that’s he’s one of them that claims they found it. :lol: 

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Sound experts over the world have debunked the sonic weapon theory. But guys like you lap up cable news. Enjoy the bullshit that you’re fed. :lol: 

25 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Allow me to educate you. Trump put back in place both sanctions and travel restrictions of American citizens traveling to Cuba. You’re a putz

So? What's with all the deflection slinger 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

I'll give you Iraq but not Syria, Iran or the rest.  Actually Iraq wasn't in too bad of spot and we should of insisted at staying a bit longer not matter what Iraq wanted.  

Actively keep Cuba down?  :lol:  I think they do a pretty good job all by themselves.   If you want the neighbor 90 miles away to be nice maybe start with a govt that didn't allow a major cold war enemy to point nukes.   Cuba could have made simple changes no different than China and changed their entire economy DECADES ago.  They only need to look in the mirror.    

Sound experts over the world have debunked the sonic weapon theory. But guys like you lap up cable news. Enjoy the bullshit that you’re fed. :lol: 

Something is making those people ill.  

It’s not sonic waves. The latest is basic mass hysteria. 

So you tell others not to lap it up......as you lap it up on the side you’re programmed to “trust”.  :lol: 

Dude, you’re a solid 50 years behind, open your mind some, it’s all there, especially now. 

5 minutes ago, bussman said:

So you tell others not to lap it up......as you lap it up on the side you’re programmed to “trust”.  :lol: 

Dude, you’re a solid 50 years behind, open your mind some, it’s all there, especially now. 

The alt left is seriously 50 years behind 

2 hours ago, bussman said:

What side would that be that I trust? The government reports or experts in the field of sonic waves? I suppose my trust would sway towards those that have no agenda to fulfill.