Check your account email address ×

I have a question about Russia meddling in our election

jtssrx

Lets say Russia meddled. The United stated meddels in elections all the time. Including the last Israeli election when Obama tried to unseat  Bebe. How many puppet governments has the United States installed all over the world??? 

How can anyone republican or Democrat pretend to be outraged about meddeling???

Edited by jtssrx

5 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Lets say Russia meddled. The United stated meddels in elections all the time. Including the last Israeli election when Obama tried to unseat  Bebe. How many puppet governments has the United States installed all over the world??? 

Exactly how flat is the earth? Is the moon flat too? Jupiter? What about the sun? 

1 minute ago, bussman said:

I don’t care if Russia “meddled”. You and your ilk are the concerned ones. 

I already knew you didn’t care. As is the case with 99% of the posters here. Which makes the op’s question really pointless. I was simply trying to salvage the thread. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

I already knew you didn’t care. As is the case with 99% of the posters here. Which makes the op’s question really pointless. I was simply trying to salvage the thread. 

Well the OP is a direct question to those like you that claim to care, not those who don’t. This is a great example of how far away from finding “truth” you actually are. 

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

Well the OP is a direct question to those like you that claim to care, not those who don’t. This is a great example of how far away from finding “truth” you actually are. 

Of course they meddled. The evedence is clear. America has been doing the same shit for years. Difference being, America kills people. 

5 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Its been a Democratic narrative from the start.  The most ludicrous part of all is that the Democrats are the ones guilty of colluding with them.

18 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

About as much as your response to the flat earther. 

I thought it was a legitimate question.

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

you guys do have a habit of stickin your nose where it dont belong.

No doubt about that.

Russia didn’t meddle to square a winner. Russia meddled to foster dissension among the American people. They played both ends. Creating false information about both Clinton and trump. They didn’t care who won because that didn’t matter. They only wanted to fan the flames between conservatives and liberals through misinformation on the www. Problem being, most are too stupid to see it. 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Its been a Democratic narrative from the start.  The most ludicrous part of all is that the Democrats are the ones guilty of colluding with them.

I thought it was a legitimate question.

No doubt about that.

The question was “if” Russia meddled. That’s a pretty pointless path to go down because it’s already been shown that they did. 

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Russia didn’t meddle to square a winner. Russia meddled to foster dissension among the American people. They played both ends. Creating false information about both Clinton and trump. They didn’t care who won because that didn’t matter. They only wanted to fan the flames between conservatives and liberals through misinformation on the www. Problem being, most are too stupid to see it. 

since 1917.

why is this suddenly news?

oh ya, it's not.

• Like 1

Just now, oleroule said:

since 1917.

why is this suddenly news?

oh ya, it's not.

No it’s not. It’s that they now have a new delivery vehicle with the internet. The hate between left vs right in this country makes it fertile ground for their well crafted propaganda. I’m impressed with the program Putin has developed. 

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

No clue what you’re even saying. Sorry. 

It's a stretch, a big stretch.  So you are saying Russia swayed your vote?

How many elections do your think the US has meddled in in the past say 30 years?

Own it.