Check your account email address ×

Bulk 2 stroke oil

f7ben

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I've never known someone that hates Amsoil as much as you.  I find it odd...and somehow sexually attractive.  :hay:

:lol: no hate...just find it funny how people are sucked in by advertising.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, f7ben said:

I fucking told him is was gonna be a bit of a sketchy ride down. He piled his ass into the water because of his faggot ass C&A skis I warned him about also :lol: he made it down and called for a ride home.......its too bad cause it froze up good while we were pounding beers and the ride back up that day was a lot of fun !!!!!!!!!!!11111

I keep coming back to this post and LMAO   :lol:  :lol: 

18 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Ahh , that sucks . Sounds just like a canadian saddlebag thread that Marko has going on nextdoor , looks like half the crew need to obtain pardons just to make the second leg (border crossing) of the trip :lol:    

Just sent my money to Saguenay Bill for my Quebec trail pass today.  Already have my Maine registration. :bc: 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

I wonder how much $ I saved in oil over the past 12 years....

I go through about a gallon in 3 days, or a long weekend...at about 50 bucks a pop.  I need to find a better deal on oil too.  

Edited by DriftBusta

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Just sent my money to Saguenay Bill for my Quebec trail pass today.  Already have my Maine registration. :bc: 

I go through about a gallon in 3 days, or a long weekend...at about 50 bucks a pop.  I need to find a better deal on oil too.  

You finally found a good wife...no reason you cant find a better deal on oil. :lol::bc:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Bill is a great ambassador for the sport. Thanks for buying your pass through him :bc: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

:lol: no hate...just find it funny how people are sucked in by advertising.

ALL oil is ALL advertising. If an oil meets a certain standard it is just as good (or the EXACT SAME) as the other oils that meet that standard. Many times they rebrand the same stuff and put some dye in it or something. I guy I used to associate with (ex wife's friends husband) used to sell oil. He had some interesting stories. After he told me that I always buy the cheapest stuff that meets the standard. I've never had an oil failure in the history of EVER!!! :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

ALL oil is ALL advertising. If an oil meets a certain standard it is just as good (or the EXACT SAME) as the other oils that meet that standard. Many times they rebrand the same stuff and put some dye in it or something. I guy I used to associate with (ex wife's friends husband) used to sell oil. He had some interesting stories. After he told me that I always buy the cheapest stuff that meets the standard. I've never had an oil failure in the history of EVER!!! :lol:

Exactly.

Idiots that dont know wtf they are doing and blow shit up, blame it on oil. easy scapegoat.

Unless of course its amsoil.....they let the cranks rust......haha

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I keep coming back to this post and LMAO   :lol:  :lol: 

I like Preston. Hes a fine kid. I just got tired of walking on eggshells cause hes so thin skinned and gets so butthurt. 

This story above though was some funny shit :lol: poor fucker looked like a frozen ass snowcone by the time we got 50 miles downriver. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I like Preston. Hes a fine kid. I just got tired of walking on eggshells cause hes so thin skinned and gets so butthurt. 

This story above though was some funny shit :lol: poor fucker looked like a frozen ass snowcone by the time we got 50 miles downriver. 

Eggshells? :lol: you afraid of him?

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Bill is a great ambassador for the sport. Thanks for buying your pass through him :bc: 

I always bought them from him in the past when we rode there all the time.  Does he still setup a little table at the Jonquiere Holiday Inn?  He and his wife are good folks.  Last time we were there, it was -43f when we rolled in.  They gave everyone coming in some kind of groppo when we were checking in. I dont know what it was, but it warmed you up on the inside right away.  Ran into Rob and some folks that weekend and have a few beers with him too. :bc: 

1 hour ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

You finally found a good wife...no reason you cant find a better deal on oil. :lol::bc:

Some times these things take time. :lol:  :bc: 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I always bought them from him in the past when we rode there all the time.  Does he still setup a little table at the Jonquiere Holiday Inn?  He and his wife are good folks.  Last time we were there, it was -43f when we rolled in.  They gave everyone coming in some kind of groppo when we were checking in. I dont know what it was, but it warmed you up on the inside right away.  Ran into Rob and some folks that weekend and have a few beers with him too. :bc: 

Some times these things take time. :lol:  :bc: 

I'm not sure if he still sets up the table in the lobby or not. He still keeps a thread on QR every winter with the current condition up there. I hope I am able to ride as many miles as he does each winter when I'm his age. He's like the energizer bunny :lol: 

I have also been buying Mystic S&S for well over a decade . was pretty happy this week when I saw Menards was now stocking it . I may miss running to fleet farm to buy 2 cases when the rebates come out and it cost me like 48 bucks a case . fuck amsoil stinky shit. I love klotz smell but that shit makes for some sticky valves .  

51 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Eggshells? :lol: you afraid of him?

You've never had friends who would get super butthurt if you said the wrong thing? Guys who maybe werent the sharpest tool in the shed???

Afraid????

33 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I have also been buying Mystic S&S for well over a decade . was pretty happy this week when I saw Menards was now stocking it . I may miss running to fleet farm to buy 2 cases when the rebates come out and it cost me like 48 bucks a case . fuck amsoil stinky shit. I love klotz smell but that shit makes for some sticky valves .  

I have 4gal of gods nectar ,but it's good to know Maynard's is selling it.:usflag:

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You've never had friends who would get super butthurt if you said the wrong thing? Guys who maybe werent the sharpest tool in the shed???

Afraid????

Obviously I have never met him but that is exactly how he acts online and over stupid shit. Also don't give him shit about living at home....he really hates that! :lol:

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Do you have to register and buy a trail sticker in Maine ? Or just a trail sticker if the sled has current out of state registration?

31 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Afraid????

Im not friends with them for long. :lol:

Ain't nobody got time for that. 

20 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Figured if anybody having a problem crossing the border , it would be Anler , considering all of the allegations and whatnot

Are you saying I should barrow my cousin Armando 's papers and passport?:lmao: