Check your account email address ×

Roads and bridges are supposedly in decay and healthcare is a mess.

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

I have beautiful teeth. All mine too. I’m not so sure everyone here can make the same claim. 

I can’t for sure.  Not bad, but it’s clear I’ve had some filler repair...and theyc been rearranged a time or six. :lol:

Just now, f7ben said:

oh I'm sure you can routinely find thSpin with his face buried in some dudes ass at the local Dojo :lol: 

Wtf then?  Butt karate?  Is the “dojo” a gay bar?  ....not that there is anything wrong with that....

:lmao:

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Wait didn't the last shovel ready president spend 1.7 trillon on the roads and bridges?

Yep, but the bridges and roads are still in decay.  Another screw job by obama, just like the aca.

4 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

so you are for open borders

The wall is a joke, I'm for modern surveillance methods such as drones, electronic sensors, etc., and most importantly a physical presence of manpower to deter and apprehend.

Mark my words that if Trump visits the Great Wall in China he will tour it as a marvel not knowing that that wall did not stop the Mongols from breeching it, nor it stop the Manchus from taking Beijing. 

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The wall is a joke, I'm for modern surveillance methods such as drones, electronic sensors, etc., and most importantly a physical presence of manpower to deter and apprehend.

Mark my words that if Trump visits the Great Wall in China he will tour it as a marvel not knowing that that wall did not stop the Mongols from breeching it, nor it stop the Manchus from taking Beijing. 

ok fine but what about when the next "progressive " is elected ? you and I both know they shit can as many agents as they can shit can funding to new equipment .  the left cheer it on as the humanitarian thing to do .

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

ok fine but what about when the next "progressive " is elected ? you and I both know they shit can as many agents as they can shit can funding to new equipment .  the left cheer it on as the humanitarian thing to do .

Order patrol has had a tough go of it for hiring. 60% of applicants fail the polygraph. 

12 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Ok. I own it. Now what? He’s a racist loser. 

Hey dumb fuck I was labeled a racist because I decided to put my support behind Trump and not some corrupt cunt so I figured I would act the part so go fuck yourself actionfigurefaggot:finger:

Edited by 01mxz800

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I wonder what happened to that money?  Just another wasted spending program?  Bunch of kickbacks for a select few? 

Run out in the street and look for quarters....... :lmao: 

So... Between what the Fed's and the states tax fuel at, and cities, towns and states charge for registrations, tolls, and permit fees all go to infrastructure building and maintenance. Why are they falling into disrepair? Here's why. Misallocation of funds. Until government can stop themselves from doing that nothing will change.

37 minutes ago, JEFF said:

So... Between what the Fed's and the states tax fuel at, and cities, towns and states charge for registrations, tolls, and permit fees all go to infrastructure building and maintenance. Why are they falling into disrepair? Here's why. Misallocation of funds. Until government can stop themselves from doing that nothing will change.

well lets see expenses have risen while fuel economy also has therefore driving own the primary funding source which is road taxes.  Sure theres plenty of mismanagement but the revenue system has also not kept pace with even normal inflation.  Fuel taxes should rise IMO to help with that.  I do struggle with tolls I think the are a complete rip in many places but looking at NH where we have tolls vs mass where in general they don't I'll take our road quality for the extra few hundy a year the Hampton toll cost me. 

my god the memory of rwws is about as poor as their intellect. back when Obama created a lot infrastructure "shovel ready" jobs, all the rwws could do is cry and moan about the debt. now? they're bitching because there are still needs because obama didn't do enough. :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

well lets see expenses have risen while fuel economy also has therefore driving own the primary funding source which is road taxes.  Sure theres plenty of mismanagement but the revenue system has also not kept pace with even normal inflation.  Fuel taxes should rise IMO to help with that.  I do struggle with tolls I think the are a complete rip in many places but looking at NH where we have tolls vs mass where in general they don't I'll take our road quality for the extra few hundy a year the Hampton toll cost me. 

Fed fuel tax has been steady since 93. States have not.  

And registrations surely have not. Over a grand to register my truck this year. 

Image result

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

my god the memory of rwws is about as poor as their intellect. back when Obama created a lot infrastructure "shovel ready" jobs, all the rwws could do is cry and moan about the debt. now? they're bitching because there are still needs because obama didn't do enough. :lol:

Obama didn't create shit. He fast tracked a bunch of work that was already on the books.