Check your account email address ×

FBI informant in Fusion One Uranium deal cleared to testify to Congress

jtssrx

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No more than I did over Biggie calling your wife classy and you LOSING YOUR MIND ABOUT IT.  :lol:

I have a hard time believing you are getting involved in this after your epic meldown last weekend.  You FUnnY 2 Mee!!!  :lmao:

Stop scaring SeRena.  You know it takes so little.  And that's kinda what this is.  Get stuck in that row boat with Slinger and it's gonna head into an underwater vortex!!  :lol:

he said my wife had no class, get that straight. so I'm guessing the answer is "no", because you don't want to read facts.

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I believe new information has come to light, that being the informant that Obama's DOJ slapped with a NDA but is now allowed to spill the beans..

On your second question I am concerned that a former Governor and President and his wife a former Senator, SOS, and Presidential nominee have been taking bribes from Russian banks for years (over a 130 million dollars) only to allow them to gain control of 20% of our uranium reserves. There seems to be a distinct paper trail and timeline for all this..

You seem to be all A-ok with this U1 deal and feel free to correct me if I am wrong on that.  But I have few questions for you,

How did this Uranium deal benefit the American people?? If it didnt who seemed to benefit the most??

Why did we need to sell the Russians 20% of our uranium???

The original number as i recall from HILLARY was 2%.   2  not 20.  Yet another bald face lie from the love of SNOs life.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

again, we did not sell 20% of our uranium to the Russians. the uranium cannot even be exported. this is really no different than a foreigh entity buying a quarry here in the US. it was a business decision by a Russian entity to make profit, nothing else. Russia has tons of uranium, we have access to tons of uranium. wtf are you so scared of? this is nothing but a tactic to get attention of the people who don't the facts, diverted off of trump and create another shiny object.

Are you out of your mind?  Seriously?  It's TONS different.  Not even remotely the same thing.  Unless you feel our government officials should profit from the sale of US entitled property through back room negotiations.  And if the Russia is "flush" with their own Uranium, as you say, why did they need ours?  For resale at Russia Costco?  

This is as shitty and as dirty a deal as it comes.  And your side let it go...like so many other "indescretions" against the Constitution and American held interests.  Maddow would have a field day with this shit if he wasn't such a left wing insane hack.

Meh....Russia was good back then though......aMIrYte?

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

he said my wife had no class, get that straight. so I'm guessing the answer is "no", because you don't want to read facts.

I thought you said that?  I'd have to go back and re-read those ten pages of crying you did after you clearly lost your mind.  :lmao:

Settle down, Spaz.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Are you out of your mind?  Seriously?  It's TONS different.  Not even remotely the same thing.  Unless you feel our government officials should profit from the sale of US entitled property through back room negotiations.  And if the Russia is "flush" with their own Uranium, as you say, why did they need ours?  For resale at Russia Costco?  

This is as shitty and as dirty a deal as it comes.  And your side let it go...like so many other "indescretions" against the Constitution and American held interests.  Maddow would have a field day with this shit if he wasn't such a left wing insane hack.

Meh....Russia was good back then though......aMIrYte?

you are believing the BS being fed to you dude. what part of "we cannot export the uranium" are you not understanding? what part of "Russia has tons and tons and tons of this stuff, with access to much more" are you not understanding? just like we do. so again, why are you scared of this little bit of uranium that you THINK is going to Russia?

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I thought you said that?  I'd have to go back and re-read those ten pages of crying you did after you clearly lost your mind.  :lmao:

Settle down, Spaz.

:lol:

omg, and I am settled. just tryin to lern sum of ya sum faks

Just now, Snoslinger said:

you are believing the BS being fed to you dude. what part of "we cannot export the uranium" are you not understanding? what part of "Russia has tons and tons and tons of this stuff, with access to much more" are you not understanding? just like we do. so again, why are you scared of this little bit of uranium that you THINK is going to Russia?

Just stop.  Why was this whole thing so covered up and buried if this is "NO BIG DEAL".  Oh...and I'm sure that uranium can't be exported.  Just like this deal "couldn't be made".

Look...he's calling for ya!  PICK UP!!!

Image result for maddow on phone

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

again, we did not sell 20% of our uranium to the Russians. the uranium cannot even be exported. this is really no different than a foreigh entity buying a quarry here in the US. it was a business decision by a Russian entity to make profit, nothing else. Russia has tons of uranium, we have access to tons of uranium. wtf are you so scared of? this is nothing but a tactic to get attention of the people who don't know the facts focused on yet another shiny object.

tenor.gif

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Settle down, Spaz.

Screenshot_20171026-084822.png

27 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i'll answer and then go the fuck away. you are way to dumb for all this.

- why would it even have to benefit the American people? since when do all corporate purchases, buyouts, foreign transactions have to benefit all the American people?

- we did not sell the Russians 20% of our uranium. you have been lied to and you are way to dumb to know any better.

Then who did it benefit and why is that fine with you?

NEXT:

https://oilprice.com/Alternative-Energy/Nuclear-Power/Does-Russia-Really-Own-20-Of-The-US-Uranium-Reserves.html

So, to further answer the lead question: Russia, via Rosatom and U1H, owns roughly 20 percent of US uranium production capacity. The share of US reserves is much less clear as economic constraints significantly muddy the picture. Looking at actual production, U1H, via Willow Creek, produced an estimated 210 tons of uranium, or 11 percent of the 1887.5 tons extracted in the US in 2014.

MORE

http://www.newsweek.com/what-we-know-about-russian-uranium-scheme-involving-clinton-and-obama-693348

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just stop.  Why was this whole thing so covered up and buried if this is "NO BIG DEAL".  Oh...and I'm sure that uranium can't be exported.  Just like this deal "couldn't be made".

Look...he's calling for ya!  PICK UP!!!

Image result for maddow on phone

I posted the link to the export portion, directly from the nuclear board. it's also linked a lot of other places. well except, faux news, red state, etc. wonder why?

1 minute ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Slinger wrong again.

Slinger called his wife a classless broad....not smails. :lol:

jesus christ you are such an idiot :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Slinger wrong again.

Slinger called his wife a classless broad....not smails. :lol:

All that bitching and whining for pages on end and he still has his own version of history 

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Then who did it benefit and why is that fine with you?

NEXT:

https://oilprice.com/Alternative-Energy/Nuclear-Power/Does-Russia-Really-Own-20-Of-The-US-Uranium-Reserves.html

So, to further answer the lead question: Russia, via Rosatom and U1H, owns roughly 20 percent of US uranium production capacity. The share of US reserves is much less clear as economic constraints significantly muddy the picture. Looking at actual production, U1H, via Willow Creek, produced an estimated 210 tons of uranium, or 11 percent of the 1887.5 tons extracted in the US in 2014.

MORE

http://www.newsweek.com/what-we-know-about-russian-uranium-scheme-involving-clinton-and-obama-693348

it benefitted the firm who bought the mines. just like the firms who bought other things in our country. is that a shocker to you? and don't forget, this was actually a Canadian owned firm.

I posted the link to the export portion, directly from the nuclear board. it's also linked a lot of other places. well except, faux news, red state, etc. wonder why?

jesus christ you are such an idiot :lol:

OH...a "link".  Got it.  Nevermind then, this is all legit.  I believe it all.  Every bit of it.  Nothing at all to see here.  Nothing suspicious about any of it.  Clinton foundation just had some really wonderful donation years from foreign countries and firms owned by those countries during her "service to the American people".  She's legit.  Without a doubt.

Dude.  Hazardous material for but one purpose changed hands with 100's of millions of dollars hitting a "charity" of the elected official who resided over the deal.  

SMH.

Just now, Zambroski said:

OH...a "link".  Got it.  Nevermind then, this is all legit.  I believe it all.  Every bit of it.  Nothing at all to see here.  Nothing suspicious about any of it.  Clinton foundation just had some really wonderful donation years from foreign countries and firms owned by those countries during her "service to the American people".  She's legit.  Without a doubt.

Dude.  Hazardous material for but one purpose changed hands with 100's of millions of dollars hitting a "charity" of the elected official who resided over the deal.  

SMH.

yes, a link directly to the agreement itself. if you feel it's inaccurate go down to the nuke department and tell them they have it all wrong :lol:

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

He lets his quack media sources tell him what to think. You know the bubble headed scripted blondes sitting on a couch.

oh look over there...is it.....wait....a ......private server.....oh wait it is a e-mail"...............ohhhhhh Uraniam!

yes, a link directly to the agreement itself. if you feel it's inaccurate go down to the nuke department and tell them they have it all wrong :lol:

Stop it.  Just stop it.  STOP IT.  

Clinton, Obama and all involved are dirty in this deal.  DIRTY AS HELL.  If not, none of these facts of the sale would have needed to be "uncovered".  Why were they covered up at all?  Yep.  You know...I'm changing my mind and backing @f7ben on that whole PayPal debacle.  You've lost your marbles over the protection of your precious party and suck down their special sauce at every table sitting.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

He lets his quack media sources tell him what to think. You know the bubble headed scripted blondes sitting on a couch.

oh look over there...is it.....wait....a ......private server.....oh wait it is a e-mail"...............ohhhhhh Uraniam!

This from the dumbfuck that posts from DUh underground :lol: