Check your account email address ×

FBI informant in Fusion One Uranium deal cleared to testify to Congress

jtssrx

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

stay the fuck out of this. all these things are provable. rigid I believe has some smarts to follow along here. you, definitely not. now fuck off.

Lol what's wrong you don't like that I seen that exact same shit copy and pasted in CNN's comment section?

you're such a hack 

Edited by Rod Johnson

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, SnowRider said:

:lies: 

:lmao: 

well its above his head, and he mows lawns, Im a sales rep?? and own a landscape business... @ckf check this out..........

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

dude, come on :lol:

:lmao: Fuckers are so thin skinned and major pussies they try and lie their way out if it. :lol:. Dumbski did the same thing....but said it was his cousin :lmao: 

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

what SR does is his business, and I just explained myself to him

That's true...but him jumping in every thread with his idiocy is legendary over three sled sites.  Now, I like your idea of a "no name calling discussion".  However, this isn't going to be the place to do that.  I think some of us should start using that "club" type thing where we can invite certain members into the conversation.  Otherwise, it's shit show city.

Now, if you'll excuse me...I'm going to go pick on Serena..again.  :lmao:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

prove to me I copied anything in that post you dumb fuck :lol:

To prove that you're a copy and paste hack with no thoughts of your own, pretty sure we can all see that my son

please tell me you're joking

I think its well known i am a sales rep for a power equipment distributor..even ckf knows this as I have quoted him on equipment..

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I think its well known i am a sales rep for a power equipment distributor..even ckf knows this as I have quoted him on equipment..

:lmao: Thars why you talked about making $2/minute when you leave the house :lol: Amd bitched about needing a license to spread fertilizer...all in the name of your kid..... :lmao:  

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, Rigid1 said:

it's also well known you do lawn service on the side at times and all this was revealed during our discussions months ago. now if you are going to accuse that lame pic of being off-limits, while claiming I was out of line for getting mad that smails said my wife had no class, something is very odd here.

I post facts off the top of my head, facts that have been proven and shown elsewhere, and sludgey thinks I copied and pasted shit :lol:

this is why you're not in the discussion with rigid and I,  you are that dumb.

So DU is "your head"...  yeah, we know that bud 

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lmao: 

:quaqmire:

:baby:

:lol: 

making fun of a 12yr old boy...saying "he is your bitch" ..... you could have easily cropped him out, I cropped your buddies out of the pic I posted as they have nothing to do with this...but I guess when you are a fucking scum bag you dont think about respecting other people let alone children... What team do you coach for?? they would probably be interested in this...

37 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

part 1. facts, all provable

- the sale of uranium one had to be approved by nine different agencies, which consisted of dems and repubs.

- the donation to the Clinton foundation was made by the previous owner of uranium one, before Clinton and Obama even came into office.  

- the uranium produced at the two facilities in the US cannot be exported

- Canada actually owned the uranium producers that were sold, not the US

- Russia has tons and tons of their own uranium, they don't need any of ours. so why the concern?

- we still have access to tons and tons of uranium here, in Canada, elsewhere. so why the concern?

rigid?

rigid?

Did you just quote your own copy and paste that you don't even understand then ask someone else to break it down for you wtf

Edited by Rod Johnson

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

making fun of a 12yr old boy...saying "he is your bitch" ..... you could have easily cropped him out, I cropped your buddies out of the pic I posted as they have nothing to do with this...but I guess when you are a fucking scum bag you dont think about respecting other people let alone children... What team do you coach for?? they would probably be interested in this...

come back rigid, you're going off the rails.....

it's also well known you do lawn service on the side at times and all this was revealed during our discussions months ago. now if you are going to accuse that lame pic of being off-limits, while claiming I was out of line for getting mad that smails said my wife had no class, something is very odd here.

yes, I own a landscape business, yes, I am making money right now while at my sales job off my landscape business.. Its called employees...