Check your account email address ×

FBI informant in Fusion One Uranium deal cleared to testify to Congress

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

making fun of a 12yr old boy...saying "he is your bitch" ..... you could have easily cropped him out, I cropped your buddies out of the pic I posted as they have nothing to do with this...but I guess when you are a fucking scum bag you dont think about respecting other people let alone children... What team do you coach for?? they would probably be interested in this...

STFU - the intent is clear and you're being a fucking :baby:  If you can't take the heat - stay the fuck out of the kitchen👍

Just now, Rigid1 said:

making fun of a 12yr old boy...saying "he is your bitch" ..... you could have easily cropped him out, I cropped your buddies out of the pic I posted as they have nothing to do with this...but I guess when you are a fucking scum bag you dont think about respecting other people let alone children... What team do you coach for?? they would probably be interested in this...

:lmao: Serena challenged Cappy (RIP) to come go in front of his team and talk shit to him while they watched...and "See what happened".  :lol:

Holy shit!  Cunty cowardice to the Nth degree!!!

Just now, Rigid1 said:

yes, I own a landscape business, yes, I am making money right now while at my sales job off my landscape business.. Its called employees...

and you recall the discussion we had months ago and SR gave you shit about mowing lawns. so he does it again now and you want to pretend he was insulting your son? come on dude.

Just now, SnowRider said:

STFU - the intent is clear and you're being a fucking :baby:  If you can't take the heat - stay the fuck out of the kitchen👍

Oh really?  How are your efforts going to get me banned?  Good?  How's it all working out for you?  Poor, stupid, lying, cowardly, SeRena.

:lmao: Thars why you talked about making $2/minute when you leave the house :lol: Amd bitched about needing a license to spread fertilizer...all in the name of your kid..... :lmao:  

bitched about getting employees licensed and having them leave..and said my kids will be licensed as they wont leave...HMMMMMM..please continue trying to cover up your major fuck up on busting on my son by posting a meme you made with my son..

Just now, Rigid1 said:

bitched about getting employees licensed and having them leave..and said my kids will be licensed as they wont leave...HMMMMMM..please continue trying to cover up your major fuck up on busting on my son by posting a meme you made with my son..

I seriously doubt anyone is buying that dude.

10 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I think its well known i am a sales rep for a power equipment distributor..even ckf knows this as I have quoted him on equipment..

Was it under water recovery stuff? :lmao:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I seriously doubt anyone is buying that dude.

could he have cropped him out?? and whats it say above my sons head??

Just now, Rigid1 said:

:lmao::lol: 

You want to play but when turn about is fair play - you :baby:  

You're thin-skinned pussy as you can't take the reciprocation of your actions :bc:  Your spin makes you look weak and foolish :lmao: 

You're thin-skinned pussy as you can't take the reciprocation of your actions :bc:  Your spin makes you look weak and foolish :lmao: 

what team do you coach for if you're not worried about it??

:lol:

:lmao:

ZERO SELF REFLECTION!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

could he have cropped him out?? and whats it say above my sons head??

Dude - didn't even notice.....clearly in the background with your face front and center. :lol: And your first response took awhile as you were clearly trying to figure out an angle because the pic surprised you and pissed you off.

Edited by SnowRider

did I post a meme with your kids in it?? NOOOOOOOOO, because I atleast have some respect for myself...

Just now, Snoslinger said:

SR, to avoid any confusion, make sure you place the text directly over the person making the comment in the pic :lol: 

:lmao: Look how weak the fucker is :lol: 

Dude - didn't even notice.....clearly in the background with your FSCE front and center. :lol: And your first response took awhile as you were clearly trying to figure out an angle because the pic surprised you and pissed you off.

You didnt see the other person in the photo wearing a bright green jacket in the snow,,,,yeahhh keep up with the back pedal fucking scum... You dont have the class to crop my son out of it fucking scum bag and then call him your bitch???