Check your account email address ×

FBI informant in Fusion One Uranium deal cleared to testify to Congress

jtssrx

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well so much for having an intellectual discussion with rigid....

That's not possible in this format.  And you know that.

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

2)  No attacks/threats against the family of a member.

Examples: 

Member X's wife is a fat ass whore. 

I hope Member X's kid breaks his leg. 

I think SeRena is...well, everybody knows what I think.  But his I'll conceived meme was probably not intended to be malicious.  He's since cropped your son out so.....he get's at least some credit.  Still in negative numbers though.  :lmao:

:bc:

11 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

2)  No attacks/threats against the family of a member.

Examples: 

Member X's wife is a fat ass whore. 

I hope Member X's kid breaks his leg. 

Dude... You know SR was talking about you and not your son. This martyr shit in the past few days by some people is ridiculous. You don’t want memes posted with your face, don’t post memes of others people’s faces... Pretending like SR was directly referring to your son vs. you is laughable and transparent. Get real. SR gets shit on more than a truck stop toilet in here, and he has never in that time directly attacked someone’s kid. 

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lmao: I changed it for you Rigid......everybody knows the intent and given the pic with your mug front and center nobody even noticed your son in the background.  You thought about an angle you could take for a few minutes because you're a pussy who can dish it out but can't take it.  That was very clear and evident by your response.  I made my point and you look like a fucking weak fool. 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: I changed it for you Rigid......everybody knows the intent and given the pic with your mug front and center nobody even noticed your son in the background.  You thought about an angle you could take for a few minutes because you're a pussy who can dish it out but can't take it.  That was very clear and evident by your response.  I made my point and you look like a fucking weak fool. 

Says the guy that took his buttplug and ran home after the election....STFU pussy.:thumb:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

I find it odd that I post plenty of pics with just my face probably 10-15 pics, posted last week with the first fire up of the sled, a lot in the cooking threads, and in the riding threads, but you took the only one with my kid in it...

22 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

it's not too hard dude. you highlight any of those sentences I made, right click and select "copy". then go to google and paste the sentence in the search bar and hit search. good luck!

You seem very experienced at that hmmmm

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I find it odd that I post plenty of pics with just my face probably 10-15 pics, posted last week with the first fire up of the sled, a lot in the cooking threads, and in the riding threads, but you took the only one with my kid in it...

You ever think I maybe saw them or it's very rare I save a pic. Maybe you did - but in a section/thread I didn't visit. 

Whats odd is your reaction and spin which everyone sees right through 👍

I just just through the thread and don't believe SR's intent was to attack your son @Rigid1. He was just playing the same game everyone here does with him. How many guys here make jokes about SR changing light-bulbs? He just did the same thing to you about mowing lawns IMO :bc:

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

These are good questions

How did this Uranium deal benefit the American people?? If it didnt who seemed to benefit the most??

Why did we need to sell the Russians 20% of our uranium???

i'll answer and then go the fuck away. you are way to dumb for all this.

- why would it even have to benefit the American people? since when do all corporate purchases, buyouts, foreign transactions have to benefit all the American people?

- we did not sell the Russians 20% of our uranium. you have been lied to and you are way to dumb to know any better.

Just now, SnowRider said:

You ever think I maybe saw them or it's very rare I save a pic. Maybe you did - but in a section/thread I didn't visit. 

Whats odd is your reaction and spin which everyone sees right through 👍

I dont really GAF what other people think, the fact is YOU used a picture of my family member in a derogatory meme, but there are plenty of other pics with just my face,  like a lot, and obviously I understand that those could be used, usually I am making a funny face in them..I would bet I have probably posted the most pics of just my face out of anyone on this site.. But you brought my son into a derogatory meme all on your own... and thats pretty fucked up, easily cropped out, but you didnt...... then you say you didnt notice him...WTF bright green jacket in the snow...thats just pathetic because you know you fucked up..:nea:

I specifically cropped out the other people in the photo I post of you, why, because they have nothing to do with this, and who knows if one is your dad or brother AKA, a family member...

11 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

why do you think this uranium one thing has been rekindled in the last week? why are you so concerned about uranium in the first place? 

Before, during and after the election all we heard was how evil the Russian's were.   They are stealing our democracy.   They gave Trump the election.   Evil, Evil, Evil.

But wait.....they were our friends when Clinton and the Obama camps were taking millions and selling off 20% of a strategic asset to them.  :lol:  

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

hey broski, do you feel like taking the baton from rigid and carrying on?

No more than I did over Biggie calling your wife classy and you LOSING YOUR MIND ABOUT IT.  :lol:

I have a hard time believing you are getting involved in this after your epic meldown last weekend.  You FUnnY 2 Mee!!!  :lmao:

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I dont really GAF what other people think, the fact is YOU used a picture of my family member in a derogatory meme, but there are plenty of other pics with just my face,  like a lot, and obviously I understand that those could be used, usually I am making a funny face in them..I would bet I have probably posted the most pics of just my face out of anyone on this site.. But you brought my son into a derogatory meme all on your own... and thats pretty fucked up, easily cropped out, but you didnt...... then you say you didnt notice him...WTF bright green jacket in the snow...thats just pathetic because you know you fucked up..:nea:

I specifically cropped out the other people in the photo I post of you, why, because they have nothing to do with this, and who knows if one is your dad or brother AKA, a family member...

Stop scaring SeRena.  You know it takes so little.  And that's kinda what this is.  Get stuck in that row boat with Slinger and it's gonna head into an underwater vortex!!  :lol:

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Before, during and after the election all we heard was how evil the Russian's were.   They are stealing our democracy.   They gave Trump the election.   Evil, Evil, Evil.

But wait.....they were our friends when Clinton and the Obama camps were taking millions and selling off 20% of a strategic asset to them.  :lol:  

again, we did not sell 20% of our uranium to the Russians. the uranium cannot even be exported. this is really no different than a foreigh entity buying a quarry here in the US. it was a business decision by a Russian entity to make profit, nothing else. Russia has tons of uranium, we have access to tons of uranium. wtf are you so scared of? this is nothing but a tactic to get attention of the people who don't know the facts focused on yet another shiny object.

Edited by Snoslinger