Check your account email address ×

FBI informant in Fusion One Uranium deal cleared to testify to Congress

jtssrx

3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Guy will plead the 5th a lot

snot will be rubbing his vagina and say "omg told you guys nothing to see here"

No he won't he asked to testify before and was black mailed.

17 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I believe new information has come to light, that being the informant that Obama's DOJ slapped with a NDA but is now allowed to spill the beans..

On your second question I am concerned that a former Governor and President and his wife a former Senator, SOS, and Presidential nominee have been taking bribes from Russian banks for years (over a 130 million dollars) only to allow them to gain control of 20% of our uranium reserves. There seems to be a distinct paper trail and timeline for all this..

You seem to be all A-ok with this U1 deal and feel free to correct me if I am wrong on that.  But I have few questions for you,

How did this Uranium deal benefit the American people?? If it didnt who seemed to benefit the most??

Why did we need to sell the Russians 20% of our uranium???

part 1. facts, all provable

- the sale of uranium one had to be approved by nine different agencies, which consisted of dems and repubs.

- the donation to the Clinton foundation was made by the previous owner of uranium one, before Clinton and Obama even came into office.  

- the uranium produced at the two facilities in the US cannot be exported

- Canada actually owned the uranium producers that were sold, not the US

- Russia has tons and tons of their own uranium, they don't need any of ours. so why the concern?

- we still have access to tons and tons of uranium here, in Canada, elsewhere. so why the concern?

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

part 1. facts, all provable

- the sale of uranium one had to be approved by nine different agencies, which consisted of dems and repubs.

- the donation to the Clinton foundation was made by the previous owner of uranium one, before Clinton and Obama even came into office.  

- the uranium produced at the two facilities in the US cannot be exported

- Russia has tons and tons of their own uranium, they don't need any of ours. so why the concern?

- we still have access to tons and tons of uranium here, in Canada, elsewhere. so why the concern?

and none of those answer my questions..SMH

Just now, Rigid1 said:

is this the game you're going to play? are you going to ignore those facts and questions that put cold water on your statements and questions, like "Why did we need to sell the Russians 20% of our uranium??? " we did not do that.

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Yeah.  I noticed that also.  It does, however, raise some other questions that Slinger should be asking himself about.  

Meh....political jury voted on this subject  (and many others) on Nov 8: GUILTY.  All this is for most of Americans is what they already know, she’s corrupt and he Obama admin is complicit.  

Jury says, “Guilty, Nov 8th, 2020.”

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah.  I noticed that also.  It does, however, raise some other questions that Slinger should be asking himself about.  

Meh....political jury voted on this subject  (and many others) on Nov 8: GUILTY.  All this is for most of Americans is what they already know, she’s corrupt and he Obama admin is complicit.  

Jury says, “Guilty, Nov 8th, 2020.”

Because he's copying and pasting garbage from DU. He has no idea what he's talking about 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Because he's copying and pasting garbage from DU. He has no idea what he's talking about 

stay the fuck out of this. all these things are provable. rigid I believe has some smarts to follow along here. you, definitely not. now fuck off.

is this the game you're going to play? are you going to ignore those facts and questions that put cold water on your statements and questions, like "Why did we need to sell the Russians 20% of our uranium??? " we did not do that.

I specifically showed you respect and answered your questions with my own opinion, then asked you a couple questions.. And I get  "this is the game you want to play"  :thumbsup:

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I specifically showed you respect and answered your questions with my own opinion, then asked you a couple questions.. And I get  "this is the game you want to play"  :thumbsup:

Which is uninformed and skewed with righ wing hackery :bc: 

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

only your opinions are not fact. why don't you at least answer the "why the concern" questions?

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Good Luck Slinger....your unhave three of the Dumber Clown Posse members on the :fishing:

like I said, I have some hope in rigid and believe I can get him to see what is really going on here.

ready for part 2, rigid?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

only your opinions are not fact. why don't you at least answer the "why the concern" questions?

Just throwing this out there.....you say you want to have a no name calling discussion with rigid so maybe tell Corky to stfu for once...clearly his only purpose here is to be your personal taint licker. It’s unseemly. :lol:

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Just throwing this out there.....you say you want to have a no name calling discussion with rigid so maybe tell Corky to stfu for once...clearly his only purpose here is to be your personal taint licker. It’s unseemly. :lol:

what SR does is his business, and I just explained myself to him

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

What's your purpose Jimmy?  :snack:  You're licking/licked more ass on this forum than anyone :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Besides - I can play the same game as Rigidhead 👍

what SR does is his business, and I just explained myself to him

Just now, SnowRider said:

What's your purpose Jimmy?  :snack:  You're licking/licked more ass on this forum than anyone :lmao: 

If you say so Slinger.....

7C26DC73-D68B-4E5F-AA53-C4DC8EF73451.jpeg.7f81481b3f15750cc7d8573019a7e774.jpeg

right from the NRC themselves.....

NRC’s review of the transfer of control request determined that the U.S. subsidiaries will

remain the licensees, will remain qualified to conduct the uranium recovery operations, and will

continue to have the equipment, facilities, and procedures necessary to protect public health and

safety and to minimize danger to life or property. The review also determined that the licensees

will maintain adequate financial surety for eventual decommissioning of the sites. Neither

Uranium One nor ARMZ holds an NRC export license, so no uranium produced at either facility

may be exported.

https://web.archive.org/web/20170129043258/https://www.nrc.gov/reading-rm/doc-collections/news/2010/10-211.pdf