Check your account email address ×

***Official BBQ / Smoker Thread***

Just now, Woodtick said:

They do make a blue tooth thermometer that will send an alarm to your phone. Can you share a pic of you with the bird on fire?

:lol: we cleaned it already .....god dang were some of the little pieces delicious. The breast was all done perfectly :lol: legs were 50% gone . ..wings were 100% charred through :lol:

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: we cleaned it already .....god dang were some of the little pieces delicious. The breast was all done perfectly :lol: legs were 50% gone . ..wings were 100% charred through :lol:

Those crispy wings are the best part :lol: 

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think I must have had a grease fire somehow......next time I attempt a turkey this big I am going to have to have a drip tray undernear

You should ALWAYS have  a water pan and drip pan in no matter what, to keep the drippings for hitting the heating element and wood chips.  Even if the water pan is empty, still keep it in 

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You should ALWAYS have  a water pan and drip pan in no matter what, to keep the drippings for hitting the heating element and wood chips.  Even if the water pan is empty, still keep it in 

Bipolarhooknose learned a big lesson today :wacko:

5 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Dude , I smoke on fucking charcoal like a real man ..... :lol: fucking heating element .... what a citiot 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Dude , I smoke on fucking charcoal like a real man ..... :lol: fucking heating element .... what a citiot 

And that's why your turkey is burnt to a crisp and mine is a perfect golden brown and not charred and ruined 

You smoke turkeys like you ride and wrench on sleds/cars   Fuck up everything you touch :lol:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

And that's why your turkey is burnt to a crisp and mine is a perfect golden brown and not charred and ruined 

You smoke turkeys like you ride and wrench on sleds/cars   Fuck up everything you touch :lol:

Barry would be proud :bc:

• Like 1

JESUS CHRIST!  Talk about harshing a man's mellow!  :lol:

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

Barry would be proud :bc:

:lol:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

JESUS CHRIST!  Talk about harshing a man's mellow!  :lol:

It's the FSCE way :lol:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

AMG is following the directions that came with his new 110v LL Bean smoker :lol: 

fucking citiots 

Not hardly 

Perfection  

IMG_20161124_161519235.jpg

Let see a picture of yours for comparison, Eagle Beak :snack:

:lol:

41 minutes ago, dz246 said:

Nice bird amg :bc:

Thanks. :bc: Came out really good, but I'm sure I could have gotten away with 10 hours at 225* instead of 12.  It was nice and crisp. 

This is the one that I did in the fryer

IMG_20161124_170942835.jpg

Pics Eagle Beak?  You know , so you can show up this "citiot" :lol:

:snack:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

33 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Thanks. :bc: Came out really good, but I'm sure I could have gotten away with 10 hours at 225* instead of 12.  It was nice and crisp. 

This is the one that I did in the fryer

IMG_20161124_170942835.jpg

Pics Eagle Beak?  You know , so you can show up this "citiot" :lol:

:snack:

Double :owned::owned: