Check your account email address ×

Mass Shooting in Vegas

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I don't care one way or the other.  But if it is "politcally charged", it's hard to imagine him having a politcal preferrence to the right and deciding to shoot up a country concert.  

No idea what that is...some right wing conspiracy paper?  Sorry if my post hurt your feelings.  But...look at my post above.  If you want to make this political and had to bet...what side do you think he is on?  

It'd be interesting your thoughts on this if it was at a R&B concert.  Actually, not interesting is all.  Predictable...and the others here as well.  Stop acting like your team isn't completely unhinged over the state of our nation right now.

What side is he on???? That’s what make you so stupid. You want it to be black and white. Prove he voted dem or prove he voted Republican it doesn’t fucking matter.  He’s a white American. Nothing Trump has done would have stopped this from happening. Not the wall, not the bans on several countries that Trump knows nothing about. 

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Yep.  Leave it to the FSCE Clown Posse that Ginger now belongs to put stereotypes to the tragedy.  

Tragedies like this will continue to happen as a result of temporary crazy people in a gun worshipping society.  

Exactly.  If all the guns were manufactured in China, the gun ban would have been in place before the Muslim ban was even talked about. 

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Reports are the guy held a pilots license.   You are obtuse to think he would have not found a different method of killing.  The carnage may have been much worse if he flew a small plane into the crowd.  

People keep saying that but it doesn’t happen. 

3 hours ago, Renegade X said:

At what point do you Americans think its time to get some gun control and make some of these guns illegal?  I'm not talking hunting rifles but the fully auto stuff like the one used here?

I thought Sandy hook would have been the turning point. I thought Americans would have realized that guns were making their lives more dangerous after those kids got slaughtered.  But no. Maybe seeing some of their own laying dead with their cowboy boots on will wake them up. I doubt it though. 

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

how many weapons can you break down and place in a large suitcase? ammo? hotels of this size are huge. rarely are they booked to capacity. the guy lived nearby and was familiar with the area. this wasn’t a complicated deal like 9/11 or OKC. any person with an IQ above dull normal, knowledge of the area,  and a charge card could plan and carry this out within a few hours. . 

And that’s what is wrong with easy access to weapons. The right are alway upset about their rights and people intruding on their way of life.

I think allowing any nutbar enough firepower to murder 60 people and injure 400 other people that have nothing to do with them is an intrusion.

What about the right to attend an outdoor without having to be worried that 1 person Can kill you from 400 yards away?  

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

funny how you and your little sidekick can jump on a couple of lefties about something like this, but then stfu about all of ben's rants. so please, spare us your usual, selective bullshit.

Hahaha. Everyone knows Ben is trolling. You, not so much. Just accept the fact that you're a pathetic cunt. Your life revolves around fretting about things you cant control.  You wake up every single day hoping to find a little trump nugget to share with the group. Your act is so stale it's become comical. 

You're a cunt. Own it. 

• Like 2

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha. Everyone knows Ben is trolling. You, not so much. Just accept the fact that you're a pathetic cunt. Your life revolves around fretting about things you cant control.  You wake up every single day hoping to find a little trump nugget to share with the group. Your act is so stale it's become comical. 

You're a cunt. Own it. 

he is not trolling 100% of the time. nice try though. if my act is so stale you wouldn't be following it constantly. be sure to wear your "make America great again" hat over there in Europe :lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

he is not trolling 100% of the time. nice try though. if my act is so stale you wouldn't be following it constantly. be sure to wear your "make America great again" hat over there in Europe :lol:

You are such a complete moron. :lmao: 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You're a cunt. Own it. 

I guess no fence riding .gif for you....  :(

Neal

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

nope, he fell over the right side a long time ago. hit his head doing it, too.

He's about the most thoughtful, intelligent, moderate right leaner you will meet.  If you can't manage to make some common ground with him it says a lot about the position you hold.

Neal

20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

funny how you and your little sidekick can jump on a couple of lefties about something like this, but then stfu about all of ben's rants. so please, spare us your usual, selective bullshit.

Is this selective butt hurt?

57 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

He shot for an hour?  Wow. I'm totally amazed too.

Even if he did have a gambling debt how did that trigger him to shoot at and kill a bunch of rednecks?  Just doesnt make sense. 

whatever happend to the days when a disturbed guy would kill and stuff one or two people into a oil drum? none of it makes sense. i hate violence. 

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

whatever happend to the days when a disturbed guy would kill and stuff one or two people into a oil drum? none of it makes sense. i hate violence. 

Merica. and maybe the 24 hour news cycle.  You know they purposely don't publicize suicides because they feel it gives people ideas. The thought is having a news reporter point to where someone ended it all and explaining why might lead others to the same fate.  There have been 1,500 mass killings since Sandy hook. I wonder if the news media talking about it being a record and working so hard to figure out the motive tends to make pathetic fuckers choose this route more often.

12 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

He's about the most thoughtful, intelligent, moderate right leaner you will meet.  If you can't manage to make some common ground with him it says a lot about the position you hold.

Neal

oh simmer down. I still think think pretty highly of the guy.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/10/2/16399418/us-gun-violence-statistics-maps-charts

I know Vox is a left wing news source. But look at these numbers.  

If their numbers are right, you should be able to see a correlation between the number of guns and deaths per million.

26 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You're a cunt. Own it. 

:kneebash::lol:

9 hours ago, Anler said:

I thought I read the guy was 64 years old or something. Doesnt really sound like the Antifa type, but who knows. Maybe he was just an old guy with mental problems. Like woolie. :dunno:

Classy.

6 hours ago, bussman said:

I agree with 100% of all you just said. 

x3

5 hours ago, Wildboer said:

First thing I thought when I saw his pic was, "Wonder if someone's missing from FS this morning."

x2

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

well let me rephrase things a little....you think this is some sort of rapture event, forecasted by many nutjobs. my MIL always tells me god is in complete control, hence the "god to blame" statement. you and her are a lot like. except she doesn't practice this stuff and then technically sin all week, like others :news:

yet you still haven't revealed your thoughts.

Does the impulse ever come over you to just shut the fuck up?  No one gives a shit about your wacko mother in law.