Check your account email address ×

Snow Guru's top 10 for 2018

Anler

16 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Did the old man shop the sled or is he pushing on for another season?

hes out for the year.  may come up and ride my spare but who knows.  going to florida for all Feb.  

17 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

hes out for the year.  may come up and ride my spare but who knows.  going to florida for all Feb.  

That's good. My old man much prefers Jamaica now too. Comes home for part of Feb and March and will go ice fishing and probably ride the fanner now that we have one. Said to get a trail pass for it. :dunno:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

That's good. My old man much prefers Jamaica now too. Comes home for part of Feb and March and will go ice fishing and probably ride the fanner now that we have one. Said to get a trail pass for it. :dunno:

:bc: 

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

We are the internet team known as the Maddcatters. We will not stand down and will never take a knee. We don't always ride cat,but when we do, we let the internet know the superior quality of the Cat products.  Do I need to get 2lapsdown over here to do some splainen?:saluting:

:lol:

Go get "Carl". :lmao:

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

cats car motor was no where near what yamaha did with a high performance motorcycle engine

yeah that first yr 660 runed my wife for ridding for ever.  

the turbo was better . and yeah decades ahead of any oem with a turbo 

Edited by Ez ryder

18 hours ago, Anler said:

Etec will make it no problem. 

So no more Poo for you?

Are you keeping the miled up E-Tec (3000 miles) or are you buying a fresh one to mile up to 3K? :dunno: 

14 hours ago, bussman said:

TTT for Analer. Ahhhhaaahhaa!!!!

Going up to the UP for some kayaking, and off roading next weekend and on the way back I'm picking up the Tiger on the 9th :fluffy: 

• Like 2

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

So no more Poo for you?

Are you keeping the miled up E-Tec (3000 miles) or are you buying a fresh one to mile up to 3K? :dunno: 

Going up to the UP for some kayaking, and off roading next weekend and on the way back I'm picking up the Tiger on the 9th :fluffy: 

Sxs? Or truck?

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

So no more Poo for you?

Translation: "Is this going to be a fun trip for me or not?"

I put new slugs in mine at 3500 and got another 1500 out of it before I sold it to be parted out.  I was within a literal hair of my crank being out of spec run-out.  It was great for those 5k though....not gonna lie.  It bent back into shape fairly easy too.  Well..most of the time.

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

So no more Poo for you?

Heading up the 19th.