Check your account email address ×

Snow Guru's top 10 for 2018

Anler

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Hey bro i prolly weigh about 12 lbs more than you now. :whistle:

I was 206 on the button at the DR office last week 1!!!

Just now, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

If you like a soft plush seat its not for you.

read "its hard as a fucking rock" just like I said 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I was 206 on the button at the DR office last week 1!!!

read "its hard as a fucking rock" just like I said 

Ok so I prolly weigh about 7 lbs more than you. :whistle:

Just now, f7ben said:

:lol: i prefer some comfort because sometimes it takes as much as 20 minutes to get to the next bar 

:lol: i might not like it now that im a bit lighter.....I ll have to dig that fucker outta storage her soon enough and see

Just now, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

:lol: i might not like it now that im a bit lighter.....I ll have to dig that fucker outta storage her soon enough and see

I bet you dont like it now 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

damn dude.....213????? You got the cancer or something???

Aids, I got aids. They can cure that now so im just going to lose weight until i get to where i want to be and then get cured. :stoned:

Just now, Anler said:

My etec is going to be so razor sharp this season that it will probably outshine the fucking sun. No faggots will be able to get close. 

dude....its an inferior product ...you should be on a polaris. I'll cut you a smokin deal on mine and you can forget all about that french faggot time bomb 

Just now, Anler said:

Aids, I got aids. They can cure that now so im just going to lose weight until i get to where i want to be and then get cured. :stoned:

:lol: hopefully you got it sharin needles and not sharin peters 

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

dude....its an inferior product ...you should be on a polaris. I'll cut you a smokin deal on mine and you can forget all about that french faggot time bomb 

The poo isnt in the cards for me right now. Sticking with the etec for the time being and probably going to end up keeping it whatever i do next anyway. 

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

My etec is going to be so razor sharp this season that it will probably outshine the fucking sun. No faggots will be able to get close. 

You’re going to like the seat. It’s on the firm side but not bad IMO. :bc: 

57 minutes ago, Anler said:

Edmo hooked me up with the 2" higher seat for the XS. Think im gonna try it out. couple other slight modifications and it will dominate without discrimination!

SD-ST-XP0812-BK_Side_Web_grande.jpg?v=1443622850

i looked at those when i bought my 12 xrs/freeride seat to repalce the stock seat on my 16 XRS

36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Had one on a 1200 for one ride.....was hard as a fucking rock and just completely shit.....I wanted to love it but it was sold within 24hours of it getting to my door 

I prefer a hard seat, Perm hated the xrs seat,  i thought it was too soft and went back to the 12 seat as it was higher and firmer

1 hour ago, bussman said:

Analer saying he's 213. :lol:

Yeah, in his bra maybe. :lol: 

If you have a sled thats fit for running this winter and can manage to bring your silly ass up for a ride bring a scale and some cash bish. :news: 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

If you have a sled thats fit for running this winter and can manage to bring your silly ass up for a ride bring a scale and some cash bish. :news: 

Leave your liberal scale at home, I'll bring something accurate Mr Huizenga of weights. :lol: 

Just now, bussman said:

Leave your liberal scale at home, I'll bring something accurate Mr Huizenga of weights. :lol: 

I said bring a scale bish. I should be in the 210 neighborhood by then. maybe less... and bring cash!