Check your account email address ×

Snow Guru's top 10 for 2018

Anler

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Jeez.  I was in the hunt for a RS until I read some of these comments!   I don't wanna take it in the ass!!!!

Guess I'll stick with Cat.  Unless somebody can break me in gently?

Where's Ben?  He can use his baby soft hands to caress my brown eye before he breaks the seal.

FAGGOT!!!  Fuck you @ActionfigureJoe

:lol:

Rumor has it that Ben's handle at Doo Talk is Gentle Ben......I don't know what that means and I don't want to find out.

Edited by Mileage Psycho

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Rumor has it that Ben's handle at Doo Talk is Gentle Ben......I don't know what that means and I don't want to find out.

He's on DooTalk?  Prolly giving free prostate exams then.  Most members there prefer to get them once a week.  Early detection is the key and Ben offers quantity discounts.  DR. DIRT FINGER BENNY!!!!!!

@f7ben

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He's on DooTalk?  Prolly giving free prostate exams then.  Most members there prefer to get them once a week.  Early detection is the key and Ben offers quantity discounts.  DR. DIRT FINGER BENNY!!!!!!

@f7ben

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

@f7ben

As seen on DooTalk :lol:

Image result for gentle ben

57 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why am I being associated with dootalk .....I fucking hate skidoo and always have ....I wish someone else would have made the 1200 as skidoo never supported it. WTF !11111

Blaspheme! How fucking lame would sleds be if it werent for skidoo? We'd still be riding trailing arm sleds with no direct or semi direct injection. Skidoo has launched this sport forward like no other. 

17 minutes ago, Anler said:

Blaspheme! How fucking lame would sleds be if it werent for skidoo? We'd still be riding trailing arm sleds with no direct or semi direct injection. Skidoo has launched this sport forward like no other. 

all while simultaneously holding it back. They produce cheap garbage for the most part and while the rider forward revolution can somewhat be credited to them the rest is just tech they bought and brought to market. Etec is fucking garbage

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

all while simultaneously holding it back. They produce cheap garbage for the most part and while the rider forward revolution can somewhat be credited to them the rest is just tech they bought and brought to market. Etec is fucking garbage

Etec is still the best 2 stroke engine on the market right now. Just because butt hurt loyalists of other brands like to bash it, they get all giddy and superior when their inferior brand FINALLY develops a knock off to skidoos technology. Whether skidoo bought the technology or not is completely irrelevant, its theirs and they introduced it. Skidoo engineering and innovation is still the top in the industry and has been for 15 years running now. Poo had a little spurt a couple years ago when they finally decided to give a shit about their customers but skidoo has once again upped the game and continues to strive to improve their platform. Albeit wayyy over priced. :news: 

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

Etec is still the best 2 stroke engine on the market right now. Just because butt hurt loyalists of other brands like to bash it, they get all giddy and superior when their inferior brand FINALLY develops a knock off to skidoos technology. Whether skidoo bought the technology or not is completely irrelevant, its theirs and they introduced it. Skidoo engineering and innovation is still the top in the industry and has been for 15 years running now. Poo had a little spurt a couple years ago when they finally decided to give a shit about their customers but skidoo has once again upped the game and continues to strive to improve their platform. Albeit wayyy over priced. :news: 

Etec may indeed be the best 2 stroke ....but that is like being the chick at the clinic with the least std's ......2 strokes are garbage toys that make no power and are about as reliable as most everything on an arctic cat. Fuck motors that are shot after 2 good seasons rendering your sled worthless on the market

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Etec may indeed be the best 2 stroke ....but that is like being the chick at the clinic with the least std's ......2 strokes are garbage toys that make no power and are about as reliable as most everything on an arctic cat. Fuck motors that are shot after 2 good seasons rendering your sled worthless on the market

Bro, etec is not a 2 season engine. Unless you are doing 20k mile seasons. We have alot of etec owners on this forum, all have had pretty good luck with them. depending on ridable snow mine should pass the 8k mark this season. And etec has better resale value than your 1200 brah... :groin:

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Bro, etec is not a 2 season engine. Unless you are doing 20k mile seasons. We have alot of etec owners on this forum, all have had pretty good luck with them. depending on ridable snow mine should pass the 8k mark this season. And etec has better resale value than your 1200 brah... :groin:

God how many issues we have here. A 6k miles etec is about worthless and 1200's while costing quite a bit less initially sell for every bit as much or more as etecs once the miles are over 5k. Secondly I'd bet 50% or better of etec have grenaded by 7k miles....that is just getting broken in for a 1200. Next we have the pathetic performance of the etec. A 1200 will give an etec a run every time with 30hp less and 50lbs more weight. That is garbage. If manu's put the effort into 4 strokes we could ride out sleds 2k miles a year for 6-7 years before buying new. Instead we have to trade in at 5k miles or risk having a worthless paper weight for a backup sled.

Fuck 2 strokes and fuck etecs and fuck skidoo and FUCK YOU @@@@@@@@@@@@@222222222222222 :bigfinger: 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

God how many issues we have here. A 6k miles etec is about worthless and 1200's while costing quite a bit less initially sell for every bit as much or more as etecs once the miles are over 5k. Secondly I'd bet 50% or better of etec have grenaded by 7k miles....that is just getting broken in for a 1200. Next we have the pathetic performance of the etec. A 1200 will give an etec a run every time with 30hp less and 50lbs more weight. That is garbage. If manu's put the effort into 4 strokes we could ride out sleds 2k miles a year for 6-7 years before buying new. Instead we have to trade in at 5k miles or risk having a worthless paper weight for a backup sled.

Fuck 2 strokes and fuck etecs and fuck skidoo and FUCK YOU @@@@@@@@@@@@@222222222222222 :bigfinger: 

BALONEY! If you are talking about an old series 3 800 then yes I would agree and probably alot less. There are several on here with more miles and I have met plenty of etec owners who passed the 10k mark and are still going. Im am going to keep mine and run it till it pops just to shut you haters the fuck up. I am going to mail each of you faggots a ball cap and a t-shirt with an odometer reading after every season. And you faggots are gonna wear it too!!!!1111 :groin:

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

BALONEY! If you are talking about an old series 3 800 then yes I would agree and probably alot less. There are several on here with more miles and I have met plenty of etec owners who passed the 10k mark and are still going. Im am going to keep mine and run it till it pops just to shut you haters the fuck up. I am going to mail each of you faggots a ball cap and a t-shirt with an odometer reading after every season. And you faggots are gonna wear it too!!!!1111 :groin:

dude....they all got new factory pistons prior to 3k miles .....we would be seeing a ton more of them popped by now without the factory slugs for free.....in the next few years as they start to get up there you will here more and more of them letting go. We have had some shitty snow years and most of them dont even have 2k miles on their new slugs yet. 

They are junk

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

2 strokes are so bad bhen had 3 last year!! :owned: 

I really enjoyed the axys chassis.....the 800HO poo is at least as good as any 800 out there.....I would prefer a 4 stroke in the axys but it aint happening so its on to something else next time I buy

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

dude....they all got new factory pistons prior to 3k miles .....we would be seeing a ton more of them popped by now without the factory slugs for free.....in the next few years as they start to get up there you will here more and more of them letting go. We have had some shitty snow years and most of them dont even have 2k miles on their new slugs yet. 

They are junk

Blah blah blah. So what? They gave owners FREE piston. That was already 4-5 years ago. Going on my 4th season in this bitch and i havent had to change as much as a spark plug. If it werent for the shitty snow and a fucking tree jumping out in front of me it would have a lot more miles too. My 2012 is still on the snow and hasnt been touched since the "FREE piston change" about 6,000 miles ago. 

Edited by Anler

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Blah blah blah. So what? They gave owners FREE piston. That was already 4-5 years ago. Going on my 4th season in this bitch and i havent had to change as much as a spark plug. If it werent for the shitty snow and a fucking tree jumping out in front of me it would have a lot more miles too. My 2012 is still on the snow and hasnt been touched since the "FREE piston change" about 6,000 miles ago. 

junk and the resale says as much

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Cat was first by years with the A-arm suspension, and Cat ran with EFI starting with the 91 Wildcat and then BEFI starting with the 97 ZR 580, fucking Ski Doo was light years behind the industry until they built that knee buster in 2004.

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Cat was first by years with the A-arm suspension, and Cat ran with EFI starting with the 91 Wildcat and then BEFI starting with the 97 ZR 580, fucking Ski Doo was light years behind the industry until they built that knee buster in 2004.

Yeah back in the 90's, Cat was great. Thats 20 years ago already bro...

And the knee buster was 2003. 

Edited by Anler