Check your account email address ×

Snow Guru's top 10 for 2018

Anler

19 minutes ago, bussman said:

So did you or are you still selling all your sleds Bhen? 

Havent yet but will be soon....another 2-3 weeks and things will start to heat up sled wise. I'll be a little bummed when the zrt goes but whatever. I'm sure I'll pick something up after the first of the year if there is any snow this year. The last two years were absolute garbage 

58 minutes ago, Anler said:

BALONEY! If you are talking about an old series 3 800 then yes I would agree and probably alot less. There are several on here with more miles and I have met plenty of etec owners who passed the 10k mark and are still going. Im am going to keep mine and run it till it pops just to shut you haters the fuck up. I am going to mail each of you faggots a ball cap and a t-shirt with an odometer reading after every season. And you faggots are gonna wear it too!!!!1111 :groin:

Can you make stickers? I love a good sticker. I like to have my trail sleds have the sponsored look.:saluting:

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Blaspheme! How fucking lame would sleds be if it werent for skidoo? We'd still be riding trailing arm sleds with no direct or semi direct injection. Skidoo has launched this sport forward like no other. 

you do realize cats not had trailing arms for way longer than doo right

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

dude....they all got new factory pistons prior to 3k miles .....we would be seeing a ton more of them popped by now without the factory slugs for free.....in the next few years as they start to get up there you will here more and more of them letting go. We have had some shitty snow years and most of them dont even have 2k miles on their new slugs yet. 

They are junk

i put 3k miles on mine in the 14 moths after i had the top end done,  as good after as it was before.

54 minutes ago, f7ben said:

junk and the resale says as much

no 2 stroke has resale when miled up

29 minutes ago, Anler said:

Only the poo came close. i dont think i would get an Assault tho, however I have never ridden an Assault. But when it comes to engine and clutching tech skidoo leaps forward...

The Lesters are always going to score fat sleds low,

26 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

you do realize cats not had trailing arms for way longer than doo right

i put 3k miles on mine in the 14 moths after i had the top end done,  as good after as it was before.

no 2 stroke has resale when miled up

Ah yah.....that was kind of my whole point......and why do you suppose that is ????

42 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Can you make stickers? I love a good sticker. I like to have my trail sleds have the sponsored look.:saluting:

If you want to be an etec hating faggot then you have to wear the hat and the shirt. 

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Havent yet but will be soon....another 2-3 weeks and things will start to heat up sled wise. I'll be a little bummed when the zrt goes but whatever. I'm sure I'll pick something up after the first of the year if there is any snow this year. The last two years were absolute garbage 

You should pick up an etec... Bish! 

Just now, Anler said:

You should pick up an etec... Bish! 

chance of that is hovering right around 0 .....the only reason to own anything with that piece of shit s-module is the 1200 !!!!!!!111111

Just now, f7ben said:

chance of that is hovering right around 0 .....the only reason to own anything with that piece of shit s-module is the 1200 !!!!!!!111111

Whatevs. My etec is going to slay Arctic Cats bigly this season. An etec that is allegedly past its rebuild mark... 

movies reactions face head kick GIF

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Whatevs. My etec is going to slay Arctic Cats bigly this season. An etec that is allegedly past its rebuild mark... 

dude.....if slaying arctic cats is your benchmark you are sure to be happy :lol: talk about setting the bar low. All you gotta do is challenge bussmelon to a race and then make it longer than a few miles and you'll win by default. Of course your prize will be having to tow his ass back to the starting line 

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

dude.....if slaying arctic cats is your benchmark you are sure to be happy :lol: talk about setting the bar low. All you gotta do is challenge bussmelon to a race and then make it longer than a few miles and you'll win by default. Of course your prize will be having to tow his ass back to the starting line 

Yeah I dont even know if I could enjoy racing CF Lummox. Its just going to be more work for everyone present. 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

BALONEY! If you are talking about an old series 3 800 then yes I would agree and probably alot less. There are several on here with more miles and I have met plenty of etec owners who passed the 10k mark and are still going. Im am going to keep mine and run it till it pops just to shut you haters the fuck up. I am going to mail each of you faggots a ball cap and a t-shirt with an odometer reading after every season. And you faggots are gonna wear it too!!!!1111 :groin:

So you're not getting a Polaris this year? 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

The knee buster that everyone has been trying to emulate since. 

What knee buster? 

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

So you're not getting a Polaris this year? 

What knee buster? 

The deal I had fell thru. The dealers are bumping up their prices pre season so I am not looking to pay almost new price for a year old sled when I have an awesome one that is paid for. I may be looking mid late season. Seems i fucked up so we shall see. Plus who knows I may change my mind and stick with skidoo. Still looking to ride a new Gen 4

The knee buster was the original rev. 

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

The deal I had fell thru. The dealers are bumping up their prices pre season so I am not looking to pay almost new price for a year old sled when I have an awesome one that is paid for. I may be looking mid late season. Seems i fucked up so we shall see. Plus who knows I may change my mind and stick with skidoo. Still looking to ride a new Gen 4

The knee buster was the original rev. 

Bet you're really kicking yourself in the ass for selling me all that stuff for the XS chassis :lol:

I had an '04.  Never had any issues with it being a "knee buster" 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

In your dreams, Sally! 

I see you like that gif I posted :lol:

19 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Bet you're really kicking yourself in the ass for selling me all that stuff for the XS chassis :lol:

No not at all. I hated the skidoo bags and I am going with a rack system this year. Almost bought it last year at the milwaukee show. And going with some other accessories. the polaris GPS app is superior to the skidoo garmin GPS anyway and it is on your phone. I have zero use for any of that stuff. The only think I wish I kept was that 2 up seat I sold to Edmo. 

I had an 06 renegade and I loved that sled. I did have knee pads on it tho. 

Edited by Anler

33 minutes ago, Anler said:

No not at all. I hated the skidoo bags and I am going with a rack system this year. Almost bought it last year at the milwaukee show. And going with some other accessories. the polaris GPS app is superior to the skidoo garmin GPS anyway and it is on your phone. I have zero use for any of that stuff. The only think I wish I kept was that 2 up seat I sold to Edmo. I had an 06 renegade and I loved that sled. I did have knee pads on it tho. 

I don't see anything wrong with those bags? :dunno:  They're just the right size IMO.  And the GPS works great  Used it on some offtrail and 2 tracking up between Seney and Grand Marais and it worked awesome.  

2 hours ago, Anler said:

No not at all. I hated the skidoo bags and I am going with a rack system this year. Almost bought it last year at the milwaukee show. And going with some other accessories. the polaris GPS app is superior to the skidoo garmin GPS anyway and it is on your phone. I have zero use for any of that stuff. The only think I wish I kept was that 2 up seat I sold to Edmo. 

I had an 06 renegade and I loved that sled. I did have knee pads on it tho. 

Installed and ready to go. Hope to hit some local watering holes with the woman on there this year.👍

A0502F3D-1649-4A0C-BD71-0C8DCC049CA1.jpeg

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Installed and ready to go. Hope to hit some local watering holes with the woman on there this year.👍

A0502F3D-1649-4A0C-BD71-0C8DCC049CA1.jpeg

That will be a first for that seat as there is no way on Gods Green Earth that it ever saw one when Anler owned it .  :bc:

Edited by Sal Rosenberg