Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

43F here for the low this morning. The forecast is calling for a high around 70 today. When I was out yesterday I noticed the hillsides are starting to show a little color. In another 4 weeks we'll be at peak color here.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, ckf said:

I was just looking through posts on the book and came across this bear breaking in to cars in NH.

5b888815b616f.image.jpg

A black bear did this to a car in Old Forge a few years back... FYI, dont keep food in your car on a camping trip

13912333_10207075385548318_5152395657148238141_n.jpg

• Confused 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Lol, I bet the insurance adjuster was laughing their ass off trying to make an estimate.

:ashamed:

The story written up about it on syracuse.com is pretty funny... I believe it was totalled

:gm2:Had a great long weekend with my buddy from NH. We got the pad poured for the oil tank, and ate lots of pizza. He brought up two large pepperoni pizzas from the Pizza Barn.   One more warm humid day before the cold front brings us some of that Nook air :thumb:

PizzaBarnPepperoni.jpg

• Like 2

Frost on the car this morning. Calling for a possible chance of snow in the flat lands of Alberta in the next 10 days. Not quite as far east as Edmonton but still east of the mountains.

Edited by Tomas.

7 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

Frost on the car this morning. Calling for a possible chance of snow in the flat lands of Alberta in the next 10 days. Not quite as far east as Edmonton but still east of the mountains.

Are you in Edmonton?

5 hours ago, Tomas. said:

Roughly 32 miles west of Edmonton

The first time I went out to Banff was many years ago at this time of year. Leave T.O. temps in the mid 70s. Drive from Calgary to Banff and it's fucking snowing. I didn't have a coat so I got hosed for a $50 sweatshirt so I could keep warm.

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

it wasn't to bad here today. it's currently 80 after a high of 84.

Got home earlier today...been mid 60s...head to Minnesota for a week tomorrow...hope it stays cool.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ckf said:

:gm2:Had a great long weekend with my buddy from NH. We got the pad poured for the oil tank, and ate lots of pizza. He brought up two large pepperoni pizzas from the Pizza Barn.   One more warm humid day before the cold front brings us some of that Nook air :thumb:

PizzaBarnPepperoni.jpg

Wth is that? Can you put a hint of pizza on my pepperoni?