Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

17 minutes ago, 2strokemerc said:

Maybe for you but we get warm humid until the end of September. Just hope the storms that are coming are not severe.

We'll get some warm weather, but it doesn't usually last. Plus the nights tend to cool off more this time of year, even after a warm day.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

We'll get some warm weather, but it doesn't usually last. Plus the nights tend to cool off more this time of year, even after a warm day.

Last night it only went down to 73f. Even with the air running it was warm in the house and hard to sleep. 2 story house is hard to cool the upstairs.

49 minutes ago, 2strokemerc said:

Last night it only went down to 73f. Even with the air running it was warm in the house and hard to sleep. 2 story house is hard to cool the upstairs.

It got down to 65 f here.

20 minutes ago, ckf said:

76F at 10PM is pretty warm for these neck of the woods. One more day before the cool down....

62f at 730. Love this fall like weather...spose to be like this all week.

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

77 here , hit 94 yesterday. Today is supposed to be the same.

We got up to 84 here yesterday. Today is forecast to be the same.

3 hours ago, dz246 said:

Down to 50 here.

The forecast is calling for a low of 41 here tomorrow night. We're a day late and a dollar short here on the east coast :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

1 hour ago, ckf said:

We just had a downpour move in and knock the temp down from 85f to 75f.

That rain was supposed to hit us today but it stayed south. We hit low 80's by noon but in the last 3 hours its been dropping and the humidity has cleared thankfully.

Its been an unbearable summer for working outside. I was half death by the time I got in the house at 5pm yesterday. I drank water for an hour then slept for another. Jumped on the lawn mower at just past 7 and cut grass for 2 hours. The last hour was in the dark but it needed to get done and it was a lot more comfortable cutting then.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Wish it would here. I have my balls tucked into my socks.

Still humid as hell here, but at least the temp dropped a bit. Talked to my buddy in Tamworth today and he and his crew put on metal roofing today :yikes:

18 minutes ago, ckf said:

Still humid as hell here, but at least the temp dropped a bit. Talked to my buddy in Tamworth today and he and his crew put on metal roofing today :yikes:

couple weeks back in the last heat wave they did my 2000sf additions roof,  no fucking thank you.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, ckf said:

WE worked Tuesday. I said fuck it yesterday and gave the boys the day off.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I'm in Concord ma now . 80 already

Sorry to hear that :lol:

Temp is down to 59 now. I'm not sure if it's just me blowing hot air, but I could just see my breath when I was outside with the dog.