Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Its raining like a 4 cunted cow pissing on a flat rock. 

Or

Its raining like uncle snottie drooling at a gay pride parade.

Still nothing up here. I saw on the news this morning that southern VT had already picked up over 2" .

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

explorers in the shop and i was too lazy to zip the windows in the jeep so it was actually a cool ride into work today.  

Pussy :lol:   I just had an image go through my head of you driving the jeep to work, no top in a raging snowstorm with you sled gear on. Thanks for the morning laugh :lol:

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, ckf said:

Pussy :lol:   I just had an image go through my head of you driving the jeep to work, no top in a raging snowstorm with you sled gear on. Thanks for the morning laugh :lol:

guy a couple office suites over must not have any side curtains for his wrangler,  he does have the top on it all winter but i have literally seem the thing full of snow and he must freeze his balls off in it.  

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

guy a couple office suites over must not have any side curtains for his wrangler,  he does have the top on it all winter but i have literally seem the thing full of snow and he must freeze his balls off in it.  

I'm sure they have changed since my buddies Jeep in HS. We had a hard time staying warm in his 4cyl soft top on our way to school on the cold mornings.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Frost this morning. I might just stay down in AZ when I head down next week. 

I doubt my wife would miss me anyway.

:lol:

What are your plans for this winter? Don't you have to stick around through Xmas for your wife's business?

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm sure they have changed since my buddies Jeep in HS. We had a hard time staying warm in his 4cyl soft top on our way to school on the cold mornings.

What are your plans for this winter? Don't you have to stick around through Xmas for your wife's business?

Yup I do.

Im just heading down to drop trailer off...and then back home...keep it out of the shitty weather when we head down after Christmas...this way I dont have to winterize it either.

Plan is to stay down 3 months...maybe 4.

• Like 1

Just now, DAVE said:

Yup I do.

Im just heading down to drop trailer off...and then back home...keep it out of the shitty weather when we head down after Christmas...this way I dont have to winterize it either.

Plan is to stay down 3 months...maybe 4.

What part of the SW? Are you going the same area as last year?

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

That's right on the border. Are you going there to help build the wall :dunno:

Exactly...we plan on going over to al gondonas mx often...you park rite at the border and walk across. Cheap stuff there. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, ckf said:

my sons is an 02 and takes awhile to heat up but once the engines hot it does OK pumping out the hot air.  his ride to school was short so it would never get to temperature but after 5-10 miles it was fine.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

No remote starter? Child abuse

nope daughter has it in hers and i have it in my explorer but not in the boys jeep.  he's got to rough it,  crank windows,  no cruise control, etc.  i will say with the big tires i put on the highway shakes a bit much,  he needs to take it in for another balance I'm going to go home the backroads.  

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

nope daughter has it in hers and i have it in my explorer but not in the boys jeep.  he's got to rough it,  crank windows,  no cruise control, etc.  i will say with the big tires i put on the highway shakes a bit much,  he needs to take it in for another balance I'm going to go home the backroads.  

Smh

Windy as hell and 72 but sunny.  North is 53, windy and cloudy.  I think YS is headed to the cabin around 3pm or so for the weekend.  Wife and I will head up next Friday AM  (maybe Thursday afternoon) and stay until Monday.  

• Like 1