Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

How bout this one? 

Screenshot_20180110-185528.png

If my memory is correct you still owe me a week of using whatever avatar I wanted you to use. I never made you pay up when Jr decided to retire earlier this year :news: 

Just now, ckf said:

If my memory is correct you still owe me a week of using whatever avatar I wanted you to use. I never made you pay up when Jr decided to retire earlier this year :news: 

Yup... 

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

I just wasn't looking for avatar suggestions from you. :lol:

How's it going in ON?

Pretty good....fucked up my back real good on the rental sled yesterday though when the suspension let go...they gave me a full refund...so im happy.

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Pretty good....fucked up my back real good on the rental sled yesterday though when the suspension let go...they gave me a full refund...so im happy.

I need to get my back straightened out before I can ride. I might not get out at all this year if I need surgery :(

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

I need to get my back straightened out before I can ride. I might not get out at all this year if I need surgery :(

Yikes....i think its mostly my tailbone is bruised up good...at least i hope....took mussle relaxers today so i could ride a bit...so we shall see when they wear off.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Yikes....i think its mostly my tailbone is bruised up good...at least i hope....took mustle relaxers today so i could ride a bit...so we shall see when they wear off.

My back has been messed up for a while. I herniated 2 disks 20 years ago and have been dealing with on and off back pain since then. I finally went to the doctors and they are sending me for an MRI.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

My back has been messed up for a while. I herniated 2 disks 20 years ago and have been dealing with on and off back pain since then. I finally went to the doctors and they are sending me for an MRI.

Back pain is no fun.:wall:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

47* here today, sun is poking through occasionally, went from 1.5ft of snow in my yard to 5" in the past 24hrs.. The Hill should be ok, its usually 15* cooler and 60" of snow isnt melting overnight..:yawn:

Looking at pictures of trails around the state ad they are wasted in the northern lower. UP is going to flash freeze and snowing again just not sure how quickly the lower will recover. Mid 50's and rain down here this morning :bashhead:

How's the weather @Jimmy Snacks ?

Edited by Skidooski

20 hours ago, ckf said:

If they try to give you opioids tell em to pound sand.