Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Couldn't even coax an invite out of you for Joel and I.  We'd bring the 8 ball.... :(

Neal

The season is still early. You better start making plans soon, before Ben wrecks his sled and is out for the season.:bc:

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

The season is still early. You better start making plans soon, before Ben wrecks his sled and is out for the season.:bc:

:lol:

No whey he’s out for he season.  He’s got the most excellent set of tools...from all the tool kits he’s kept over the years.

:lmao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

We are heading in to an extended period of bone chilling cold. The forecast is calling for bellow zero weather for the rest of the week. Currently 10F and dropping here. What are the current temps where you are?

image.png

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

We are heading in to an extended period of bone chilling cold. The forecast is calling for bellow zero weather for the rest of the week. Currently 10F and dropping here. What are the current temps where you are?

image.png

We're into some nippy stuff now.  -20 this morning with -40 windchill.  Brisk!  I always thought it was kinda cool though.  So cold even sound doesn't carry.  And walking on snow sounds like broken glass.  Highs in the single digits all this week.  Need some more snow!!!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We're into some nippy stuff now.  -20 this morning with -40 windchill.  Brisk!  I always thought it was kinda cool though.  So cold even sound doesn't carry.  And walking on snow sounds like broken glass.  Highs in the single digits all this week.  Need some more snow!!!

We should hit the-40s here tonight....wc has got to be in the -50s right now with this crazy wind. :wall:

IMG_20171226_122044909_HDR.jpg

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ckf said:

image.png

Currently, 1 degree. 

Damn Nooks need to keep that Arctic air where it belongs.  :lol: :dave:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Holy Crap.  We are headed down tomorrow to jump in the Moho and head to warmer weather.  It's freaking cold in Illinois now and gonna be colder by the weekend.  Calling for 0f on Saturday.  I can't believe how cold it's gonna be.  How to you people handle the weather when it's cold like that.  

57 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I fuckng kneW I should have headed north. Out working like a rented mule in this shit. Warming the truck up to go do a 10 hour repair.:smack:

Well fuck.  If you're not going riding then you can make me that Enchilada dinner you promised.  I'll stop by Thursday.  Does 6 work for you.  Roasted jalapenos would be a nice touch too by the way.  

PS.  I like Patron margaritas.  :bc: